Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He loves naruto more than sakura for sure
He has to avoid Sakura because he truly loves her. Which is mostly why he left the village. If he kept developing his feeling for his it would've been a choice between avenging or love (killing Sakura to gain power)

So he forged a bond with Naruto because Naruto was always in Sasuke way, He was formidable to test out his powers on , and he was ultimately disposable

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has to avoid Sakura because he truly loves her. Which is mostly why he left the village. If he kept developing his feeling for his it would've been a choice between avenging or love (killing Sakura to gain power)

So he forged a bond with Naruto because Naruto was always in Sasuke way, He was formidable to test out his powers on , and he was ultimately disposable
Femme he left the village not cause of sakura is because he wanted redeem himself

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He doesn't love Naruto, he tolerates him at best lol.
How many times has Sasuke called Naruto annoying again?

Sakura: I love you with all my heart!
Sasuke: U_U
Naruto: I’m your friend.
Sasuke: That is why its worth killing you

Sakura : I have family and friends, but if you left it would be the same thing as being all alone
Naruto: Wake up already!
Sasuke: SHUT UP ! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW BOUT ME NARDO ! YOU NEVA HAD NO FAM IN THE FIRST PLACE! YOU HAD NOTHING! YOU DON’T KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO LOSE EVERYTHING YOU

Sakura: I-I really love you!
Naruto: When you feel pain, I feel it too.
Sasuke: :T_T::beat:

Sakura: Gives entire confession and at one point becomes so desperate she asks to join him on his treason, betray her village and everyone in it, and defect to Orochimaru
Sasuke:….Meh, you’re still annoying, but thanks
Naruto: Sasuke, if I have to break every bone in your body, I’ll stop you!
Sasuke: Naruto…why? Why do you go this far for me?

Sakura: ~Can’t even lay a finger on him to hurt him~
Sasuke: ~Tries to murder her in cold blood anyways~
Naruto: Keep your hatred, let it fester, and when the time comes, hit me with it full force!
Sasuke: Why do you care about me so much?

Sakura: ~Confesses for the second time~
Sasuke: Is she still daydreaming about love?
Naruto: ~exists~
Sasuke: Its because its him that I have to kill him. All of the obstacles are gone, except for Naruto. When Itachi died, he was the only one who made me feel like I wasn’t alone. He never gave up on me. I couldn’t stop paying attention to him. You had a kind of strength I was missing. He made me weak. He’s the only one, I can truly accept

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep that cause he loves his child I bet if it was sakura he would be pissed as hell
This chapter confirmed he loves his child and that Sakura is his wife as if that wasn't obvious already, and pretty soon you will get manga evidence which will prove that he loves her as well.

Last edited:

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How many times has Sasuke called Naruto annoying again?

Sakura: I love you with all my heart!
Naruto: I’m your friend.
Sasuke: That is why its worth killing you

Sakura : I have family and friends, but if you left it would be the same thing as being all alone
Naruto: Wake up already!
Sasuke: SHUT UP ! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW BOUT ME NARDO ! YOU NEVA HAD NO FAM IN THE FIRST PLACE! YOU HAD NOTHING! YOU DON’T KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO LOSE EVERYTHING YOU

Sakura: I-I really love you!
Naruto: When you feel pain, I feel it too.
Sasuke: :T_T::beat:

Sakura: Gives entire confession and at one point becomes so desperate she asks to join him on his treason, betray her village and everyone in it, and defect to Orochimaru
Sasuke:….Meh, you’re still annoying, but thanks
Naruto: Sasuke, if I have to break every bone in your body, I’ll stop you!
Sasuke: Naruto…why? Why do you go this far for me?

Sakura: ~Can’t even lay a finger on him to hurt him~
Sasuke: ~Tries to murder her in cold blood anyways~
Naruto: Keep your hatred, let it fester, and when the time comes, hit me with it full force!
Sasuke: Why do you care about me so much?

Sakura: ~Confesses for the second time~
Sasuke: Is she still daydreaming about love?
Naruto: ~exists~
Sasuke: Its because its him that I have to kill him. All of the obstacles are gone, except for Naruto. When Itachi died, he was the only one who made me feel like I wasn’t alone. He never gave up on me. I couldn’t stop paying attention to him. You had a kind of strength I was missing. He made me weak. He’s the only one, I can truly accept
Ofcourse Sasuke tried to ignore her.
Sakura words can neutralize Sasuke's jutsu.
You must be registered for see images
[/URL][/IMG]

And once Sasuke seen her again he wholeheartedly apologies, which is funny because she was the only one he was sincere about.

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter confirmed he loves his child and that Sakura is his wife as if that wasn't obvious already, and pretty soon you will get manga evidence which will prove that he loves her as well.
Nope this chpt didnt confirm sakura his wife I mean she said it in front of sadaraa, also he doesnt give two shit about all he said to her "why are u here" I mean u dont say that to someone u love compare it to sadarra he was almost shocked seeing her

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope this chpt didnt confirm sakura his wife I mean she said it in front of sadaraa, also he doesnt give two shit about all he said to her "why are u here" I mean u dont say that to someone u love compare it to sadarra he was almost shocked seeing her
Shin Sr. is not Sarada.

You must be registered for see images

Your denial is just too much. :lmao:

Last edited: