what ever happend to the Senju clan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol yeah, sorry bout that
but i believe the Senju are still alive, i have a theory that ALL of the Hokage were of the Senju, because when Madara was telling his story to Sasuke, he said that the Senju retained supremacy over the village, and when he said that, it showed all 4 of the Hokage stone faces (i say ALL 4 because that was all there was at the time of the Kyuubi attack ofcourse)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it could be like some of the other Kekkai Genkai, as in you have to unlock it in some way
like the Sharingan, or if im not mistaken, Haku's (for lack of knowledge of its name)

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol yeah, sorry bout that
but i believe the Senju are still alive, i have a theory that ALL of the Hokage were of the Senju, because when Madara was telling his story to Sasuke, he said that the Senju retained supremacy over the village, and when he said that, it showed all 4 of the Hokage stone faces (i say ALL 4 because that was all there was at the time of the Kyuubi attack ofcourse)
What if Madara exagerated a bit? I mean, it's the elders who chose the Hokages, whether relatives or not. They may have been slightly related, as I say, maybe the Senjus got mixed up with almost all the other clans and there's some Senju blood in most of them, but they did not retain the last name.

W4532

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey guys sorry i havent posted on this thread in ages but i have been away from my computer on a skool trip

i think the clan still is quite a prominate and ther has to be some of the younger genarition of tusnade maby a cousin or uncle still a live or sumthing

also i do think the senju clan dose have a kekigenki it is just that they are the most powerful at useing water or earth jutsu but the first was just a freak and extreamly good at both and this is how manged to create Wood Release jutsu but the second was just normal and good at1 he still was a freak tho named the greatest master of water jutsu able to create water from nothing, allowing him to use any Suiton jutsu without requiring a source of water. as i think about this why the clan was so powerful having a 2man team 1 awsome with water jutsu and with earth jutsu

W4532

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the senju clan is 1 of the 2 founding clans of Konoha along with the uchias the 1st and 2nd were members also tusnade if you want to learn more check this out

TLK

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
has anyone noticed... that the first hokage got mokuton as kekkei genkai.... but what about the second..... o_O.... he wasn't able to perform wood.... but he was his brother... where is the logic?
Nidaime was more likely than not CAPABLE, but never bothered due to his strong affinity with water. Remember: Water + Earth = Wood.

And Tsunade is a definite member of that clan (granddaughter to Hashirama).

Now look at this:

Madara and Hashirama did battle many times, and Madara makes it known that the 1st was his greatest adversary. Having the view that the Senju clan was a big downfall to the Uchiha clan, it stands to reason that to this day he would love to give some kind of payback for that.

Simply put, I can see Madara and Tsunade fighting.

W4532

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i just had a thought on this which i think would be right we know most of powerful clans have there own compounds eg Uchiha compound and Huyja clan seems that most of them live in 1 place with the head family and i would asume most clans live in there own little village so if the clan has a Kekkei Genkai or special abilty they want the the next genaration to be a full blooded so they dont allow any outsiders in2 there compound so the clan keeps going. But in the Senju clan for sum reason or not they did not do this and there actual compound became Konohagakure dose that make sense

Koo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who said Mokuton was a kekkei genkai!? all they ever said was taht the first took water and earth and was able to create life! only thing that hints to it being a kekkei genkai is that oro took cells from the first and put them into a bunch of babies and yamato was one of them???

let me ask you this is the 4ths flying thunder god tech a kekkei genkai or was he just a very cleaver shinobi??? how come the 2nd could summon water from air? was it a kekkei genkai or was he a skilled shinobi or both!... what im getting at is not all powerfull shinobi or beings have to have a reson... some just are... such as the tailed beats were did they come from?? they just spawn out of mid air? maby so...

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who said Mokuton was a kekkei genkai!? all they ever said was taht the first took water and earth and was able to create life! only thing that hints to it being a kekkei genkai is that oro took cells from the first and put them into a bunch of babies and yamato was one of them???

let me ask you this is the 4ths flying thunder god tech a kekkei genkai or was he just a very cleaver shinobi??? how come the 2nd could summon water from air? was it a kekkei genkai or was he a skilled shinobi or both!... what im getting at is not all powerfull shinobi or beings have to have a reson... some just are... such as the tailed beats were did they come from?? they just spawn out of mid air? maby so...
i think it was a kekkei genkai but was like one of those that effects a single person and/or was never passed down to him or to any of his decendants. it was genetic defect that occured in him only and was never passed on untill oro made yamato the first test tube baby.