what ever happend to the Senju clan

W4532

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What ever realy happend to the Senju clan i have been looking for a while nd cant realy find anything on them so this is my theory. All i realy know is that Senju Clan were revered as the strongest alongside side with the Uchiha clan . The Senju and the Uchiha considered each other rivals. However one day the Senju proposed a truce. And the two formed Konohagakure and they forced other weaker clans around them to join. Hashirama Senju was the leader of the Senju clanand and latter the 1st hokage his younger brother Hashirama Senju followed in his foot steeps and became the 2nd hokage it is uknown if he became leader of the Senju but it was most likley that he did after the 1st died in battle probally in the 1st war. Hashirama Senju also died in battle and i think this led to the fall in power as it had no leader nd no real telented nijia cuming in the next jenration beside Tsunade who would of only of been 5 if that and it caused the clan to break up in2 small faimly groups and the end of 1 of the 2 real powerhouse's and weakaning the village

also dose any1 eles think it is a bit of a quincidence that the two founding clans of the village have been wipedout as i was writing this i came to this conclusion any thought on this

well that is my theory anyway with sum facts trown in

ps. i know there are a sht load of speeling mistakes and realy poor gramer but word isnt working on my computer at the moment so dnt giv me sht about it

Reactions: Eron

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I have another theory about this. The Uchiha clan felt kinda superior and that's why they had their own neighbourhood to keep their clan "pure" (unlike Madar'as story about them being rejected by society). Unlike the Senjus, who got married to everybody, maybe several guys carrying the Senju last name died and most remaining Senjus were women, so nobody or almost nobody carries the last name anymore, but most of the village may have some Senju blood.

What do you think?