[Question] What Espada can Hollow Tosen take out?

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I can believe what u just wrote, not a valid Fukin response :|, ulquiorra is better in every way, I mean really if ur not blind u can tell :/, ichigo did die, r u stupid, the inner hollow revived him, omfg it's useless to debate with u, when ur a fanboy, no one takes u seriously, ur overrating a guy who got solo'd in an embarrassing way, so much fail in ur post U_U, he can use it at close range, for stabbing and disintegrating objects upon impact, are u Fukin retarded, hisagi and shuhei are both so weak and I mean seriously the way u overrate him the fight should've been over in less than a second, but u know what it didn't and they were actually fending him off, cause he's not as strong as u give him credit for, ulquiorra>tosen, he's arguably the strongest Espada with segunda etapa, his lance is easily town or island level busters, tosen isn't doing shit against him....the OP is considerably right, cero oscuras>las nauvev aspectos, I mean really? The sound of tosen>ulquiorra is laughable shit,

Hollow ichigo and ulquiorra were on par with each other in terms of speed, now if ur gonna say h2 ichigo is slower then tosen.....then u can't be takin seriously

Not to mention ulquiorra could spam Luz de la Luna, and the amount of speed he could spam them with were incredible,

just before ichigo dodged on of his lance another was in his face, and he came from the top of piller of las noches and attacked ichigo in a blink of an eyes he's arguably more fast and his combat, intelligiance, techniques and his enhanced hierro outlclass tosen in every way, ur a stubborn one :|, hollow ichigo getsuga tenshou was deflected like it was nothing by ressuraction murcielago ulquiorra effortlessly and segunda etapa is on a whole different level, don't make me laugh by saying he>ulquiorra yes in ur dreams maybe
Ichigo was not really dead as long as his hollow is alive he has life in him.lol he was solo'd man you making ur self sound so retarded ..an no I'm not a fan of tosen I just kno he was stronger..yea ulquiorra can use it at close range for fighting purposes but that's not going to help hollow tosen can use Los nueve aspectos at close range without risking his life so when ever ulquiorra gets close he gets blasted an its way stronger than getsuga tensho. there you go sounding retarded again cuz hisagi an shuhei are the same person..like I said befor Kishi not going to allow tosen to just kill off people he planed on useing later in the story like wtf..an tosen was taking care of them pretty fast just won't delivering fatal wounds when he should have..an ulquiorra took way longer to take out ichigo than tosen took to take care of those two right?.he is the strongest espada next to barrgan..wait what h2 ichigo was faster than ulquiorra an tosen most likely.

Lol yea he was in a weak hollow bankai ichigo face in a second he was beating up on bankai hollow mask ichigo someone who is not close to tosen strength lol...an you keep talking about that weak getsuga tensho he threw at ulquiorra tosen would have brush that off as well in his hollow form..ur starting to sound like a fanboy of ulquiorra..tosen>ulquiorra.

Last edited:

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao at these fanboys. There is a reason why Tosen was Aizens right hand and the espada were useless fodder. Tousen can beat every Espada because of his hax Bankai + hollow powers. Tell me what ulq or starrk can do against all of their senses being f'cked up except their sense of touch with a bloodlusted Hollow tousen? NA

So please, sit back down and see the superior warrior. I mean lol does it make sense for Aizens right hand to be weaker than the slave hollow army? Rofl i hate ulq fanboys the most.

Aizen > Gin > Tousen > Espadas.

Edit, this was too stupid to ignore.

^The most idiotic posts I've seen EVER. You sir take the cake for the most retarded human being on narutobase.
Aww who do you fanboy Komamura or Hisagi? Or maybe you're a Ulquiorra hater. You're an idiot for having such a stupid name :stfu:

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You attack me by username but you did not refute any of my claims. Tell me what Ulq could do against Tousens bankai, tell me how Ulq will fight without seeing,hearing,smelling, without anything but the sense of touch? Tousen may not have had flashy powers like your poster boy Ulq, but he did have hax abilities that put him above any espada.
Can Tosen even cut through Ulquiorras Hierro? Ulquirra can release a powerful blast like cero and destroy that little ballon of a pathetic Bankai.

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can Tosen even cut through Ulquiorras Hierro? Ulquirra can release a powerful blast like cero and destroy that little ballon of a pathetic Bankai.
An befor that happens tosen's sword will enter his eye then out the back of his head...like I said befor don't compare ichigo weak hollow mask attacks to tosen hollow mask attacks yes he can cut ulquiorra plain an simple.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
An befor that happens tosen's sword will enter his eye then out the back of his head...like I said befor don't compare ichigo weak hollow mask attacks to tosen hollow mask attacks yes he can cut ulquiorra plain an simple.
Who's to say he didn't lose his Bankai while gaining his Hollow powers anyways.. Ulquiorra wouldn't be caught in his lame ass Bankai anyways, all you have to do is not get caught in his ballin type barrier, he can just jump like Komamura did, also Ulquiorras Sonido is much faster than Komamuras Shunpo, Komamura didn't even use Shunpo... He jumped.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ichigo was not really dead as long as his hollow is alive he has life in him.lol he was solo'd man you making ur self sound so retarded ..an no I'm not a fan of tosen I just kno he was stronger..yea ulquiorra can use it at close range for fighting purposes but that's not going to help hollow tosen can use Los nueve aspectos at close range without risking his life so when ever ulquiorra gets close he gets blasted an its way stronger than getsuga tensho. there you go sounding retarded again cuz hisagi an shuhei are the same person..like I said befor Kishi not going to allow tosen to just kill off people he planed on useing later in the story like wtf..an tosen was taking care of them pretty fast just won't delivering fatal wounds when he should have..an ulquiorra took way longer to take out ichigo than tosen took to take care of those two right?.he is the strongest espada next to barrgan..wait what h2 ichigo was faster than ulquiorra an tosen most likely.

Lol yea he was in a weak hollow bankai ichigo face in a second he was beating up on bankai hollow mask ichigo someone who is not close to tosen strength lol...an you keep talking about that weak getsuga tensho he threw at ulquiorra tosen would have brush that off as well in his hollow form..ur starting to sound like a fanboy of ulquiorra..tosen>ulquiorra.
What happens if he uses las nauvev aspectos at close range? He countered ichigos cero at point blanks range I mean seriously? Cero counters it. Presumably faster, but u
Ulquiorra was keeping up with him nevertheless, even though Aizen made him is second in command, his feats aren't equivalent to put him against segunda etapa, I mean u saw his raw and destructive power, he threw a lance and the blast was huge, if tosen gets hit by that he's screwed, which is funny since he can spam them in rapid succession ....no, no he didn't, he could've killed him, he was forcing him to surrender I mean he was tossing him around and all, he could've solo'd ichigo in his first release form, I mean tosen went against komo and shuhei and he couldn't even mortally wound them, tosen outclassing two fodders doesn't make him as OP as u give him credit for :|, which is funny though ulquiorra solo'd banka tensa zangetsu ichigo in his first form......tosen is strong but he's not segunda etapa ulquiorra level, not even Aizen saw his form so we have no idea where his power ranks .......and about u said ichigo can't do shit against tosen .....gin>tosen and he was actually fighting him pretty well :|, so .....I mean I just saw the tosen fight and I can't even see how his speed ranks with ulquiorra's sonido and his enhanced hierro in segunda etapa, :).....u really like tosen, and no I'm not a ulquiorra fanboy, Im an Aizen/grimmjow/ginjo fanboy Lol I can't even see tosen defeating ulquiorra I mean according to shown feats ulquiorra's level is higher :)

Cero oscuras>las nauvev aspectos, tosen is arrogant which leads to him dying ulquiorra is more calm, intellect and serious which is common factor when it comes to fighting, intelligiance is also necessary when it comes to fighting

How does tosen survive an island buster level of attack, I mean really, speed wise ulquiorra is faster if you've seen the fight u know tosens shunpo speed isn't near ulquiorra's sonido.....he outclasses him in everyway

All is going according to plan.......I don't know where this is going :|

I mean after seeing hisagi>tosen

It was totally pathetic

Ulq takes this, he toyed with Hollow Ichigo in Bankai, Ulq wins.
The only impressive thing Tousen has done is one shot Komamura's Bankai, it wasnt hard for him to hit that bankai and then the damage is also given to Komamura himself, Im thinking Ulq in his final form will be to fast to take a hit like that.

If a crazy ass dude who never uses his bran ....like kenpachi can beat Tousen's bankai then surley Ulquiorra can

Last edited:

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who's to say he didn't lose his Bankai while gaining his Hollow powers anyways.. Ulquiorra wouldn't be caught in his lame ass Bankai anyways, all you have to do is not get caught in his ballin type barrier, he can just jump like Komamura did, also Ulquiorras Sonido is much faster than Komamuras Shunpo, Komamura didn't even use Shunpo... He jumped.
Komomaru got away cuz tosen was not fighting him...in the end he most likely wont need it anyway.

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What happens if he uses las nauvev aspectos at close range? He countered ichigos cero at point blanks range I mean seriously? Cero counters it. Presumably faster, but u
Ulquiorra was keeping up with him nevertheless, even though Aizen made him is second in command, his feats aren't equivalent to put him against segunda etapa, I mean u saw his raw and destructive power, he threw a lance and the blast was huge, if tosen gets hit by that he's screwed, which is funny since he can spam them in rapid succession ....no, no he didn't, he could've killed him, he was forcing him to surrender I mean he was tossing him around and all, he could've solo'd ichigo in his first release form, I mean tosen went against komo and shuhei and he couldn't even mortally wound them, tosen outclassing two fodders doesn't make him as OP as u give him credit for :|, which is funny though ulquiorra solo'd banka tensa zangetsu ichigo in his first form......tosen is strong but he's not segunda etapa ulquiorra level, not even Aizen saw his form so we have no idea where his power ranks .......and about u said ichigo can't do shit against tosen .....gin>tosen and he was actually fighting him pretty well :|, so .....I mean I just saw the tosen fight and I can't even see how his speed ranks with ulquiorra's sonido and his enhanced hierro in segunda etapa, :).....u really like tosen, and no I'm not a ulquiorra fanboy, Im an Aizen/grimmjow/ginjo fanboy Lol I can't even see tosen defeating ulquiorra I mean according to shown feats ulquiorra's level is higher :)

Cero oscuras>las nauvev aspectos, tosen is arrogant which leads to him dying ulquiorra is more calm, intellect and serious which is common factor when it comes to fighting, intelligiance is also necessary when it comes to fighting

How does tosen survive an island buster level of attack, I mean really, speed wise ulquiorra is faster if you've seen the fight u know tosens shunpo speed isn't near ulquiorra's sonido.....he outclasses him in everyway

All is going according to plan.......I don't know where this is going :|
He did use Los nueve aspectos up close on komomaru bankai an destroyed it...he counterd ichigo cero more like he got ****ed up by it I don't know what you saw..naw ulquiorra tried to keep up but in the end got his shit rocked..yea I seem his raw power look sweet he is strong but not on tosen level yes that lance is strong but he won't hit tosen with that he said himself they are hard to aim..tosen did wound them he slashed hisagi an thought he finished him off but hisagi side steped an I guess made tosen cut the wrong spot an then stabed him,an every time he cut komomaru bankai he was hitting komomaru so they both got wounded..he could have got rid out shuhei if he attacked him like ulquiorra did ichigo..lol what? Gin played with ichigo won't no fighting well...tosen is fast an seen how he blitzed hisagi but whatever...no you can tell who I like by looking at my avatar,sig an profile picture..

Los nueve aspectos>cero oscuras tosen is arrogant? Tosen is serious an calm aswell an smart if anything..but like I said they really don't show no intelligence.

Lol I I said befor that island buster attack of his is hard to aim tosen will dodge it..lol the hole speed thing ulquiorra might be faster tosen did not really show off his speed that much insept for when he speed blitzed hisagi..I just think tosen is stronger yes that Lanza is most Likely stronger than Los nueve aspectos but he can't really land a hit with it so its point less unless he fights with it in his hands.

raziel777

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A man who can hold his own against sajins bankai in raw power and was over powering it can't cut through ulq hierro? You can't be serious man and also it will only take a second or two to cut of ulq head and then destroying his internal organs will be smooth sailing after that since ulq will be defenseless (it will only take a second or 2 of where am I or a thought from ulq for Tousen to Flash ste behind him or in front of him and cut of his head and destroy his body before it regenerates). Did you see how fast Tousen took out the vizards when he was JUST 5th SEAT!

Lol now this we can sorta agree on xD(have a love hate relationship with his full hollow form). I liked his white mask though.

Ulquiorra is not the strongest Espada. You only say that because you're in awe of his flashy moves and his opponent being the always inconsistent Ichigo, but the facts are still indeed the facts

He said so himself. And before you pull up that "no one knows about his second release" then ask yourself this. What reason does Ulq have to lie to Ichigo when he thought the man was abt to die in a few moments? (and he was good as dead before orihime shows up).
Anyway, do you know how strong Ulquiorrra's hierro is ? So strong that Getsuga didnt even harm him in his release form while that same ichigo cut yami's arm with the same getsuga. I'm not saying Tosen won't cut him but it won't be an easy feat to dispatch him.

For the last part, you post a picture and take it out of context. Ichigo thought Ulquiorra was the top dog, the #1 Espada

To prove him wrong, Ulquiorra shows him his tattoo. That's a way to say, if you can't even beat the #4, you ca't defeat the rest. Note that Ulquiorra wasn't using all his power in that fight, which further accentuates his showing of his tatoo

Last edited:

raziel777

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not as strong as Nnoitras who had the strongest hierro in all of espada (Databook confirmed aka kubo confirmed, i can find the scan if you show wish). And we all know Nnoitras hierro got surpassed by a warm up Zaraki slash.
Warm up Zaraki slash ?? Really.. So Zaraki is a nobody ? That slash was extra powerful.

So? Gin doesn't have hierro and he survived just fine against Getsuga.
This just shows how powerful Gin is. Not that Ulquiorra's release form wasn't strong.

No one said it was easy, don't know where you got that from.
Huh I got that from here :
also it will only take a second or two to cut of ulq head and then destroying his internal organs will be smooth sailing after that since ulq will be defenseless (it will only take a second or 2 of where am I or a thought from ulq for Tousen to Flash ste behind him or in front of him and cut of his head and destroy his body before it regenerates).

Well no I haven't taken it out of context. Ulq stated that there where 3 espadas stronger than himself when he (quiet literally i might add) nearly kill Ichigo, ala put a hole in his chest. I really don't understand your main point and how it goes against my point, infact your point actually supports my claim
It's out of context because Ichigo thought Ulquiorra was the #1. He proved ichigo wrong by showing his tatoo. Obviously, if Ichigo can't hadle the #4 (who's not even using all of his power) he can't defeat the 3 other ones

Your quote above is exactly what i mean. He put himself in a position of inferiority towards the other 3 espadas to a Dieing Ichigo, no reason to lie.
He wasn't lying to a dying Ichigo. He had no reason to tell a weak ass Ichigo that he had a second release when he didnt even have to use the first one to defeat him. Keep in mind that no one knows about his second release, not even his Lord Aizen. Why tell a dying Ichigo about that ??????

In the end if you logically think about it I think it's very clear that Tousen (along with Gin) were meant to be stronger than all espadas and have proven themselves to any rational minded manga reader. However not all of us are rational manga readers and hence in other words kubo failed in conveying the clear message. I mean does it make sense for the 2 shinigamis that were with Aizen from the beg and were Aizens right hand men to be weaker than the slave hollow army, I mean thats bad story telling and I dont think kubo meant that

No need to be rude bro @bold part
Anyway, of course Gin and Tosen are probably stronger than the Espada. BUT Ulquiorra achieved a superior form, another level of power which surpasses all the other Espada and Tosen. That's fact. I agree that Tosen can defeat released Ulqiorra. But Segunda etape is beast. Tosen can't handle that. I know it's "logical" for Aizen's followers to be stronger but Aizen doesn't know Ulqiorra's true strenght

raziel777

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did I say he was a nobody? It was actually a casual slash from Zaraki, but my point was that Nnoitra has the strongest hierro among all Espada.
It wasn't a casual slash. It was Zaraki using kendo with his eye patch down. Nothing casual about that.

Yes AKa no hierro needed to block ichigos Getsuga. Hell even Base Grimmjow survived that shiz (the same Ichigo that went head to head with Byakuya). It's why the quote below doesn't really amount to all that much
Hierro isn't the only mean to defend agaisnt strong attacks or shinigami would be screwd. Ichigo survived cerro oscurra. How powerful you are determine how resistant you are. Base grimmjow survived that ?? Are you serious there ? Ichigo's mask changed over time. By the time he was fighting Ulquiorra he had full mastery over it. Even Ulq admitted it. So no, Grimmjow didn't survived that. NO.

Well i meant the fight in general (in the post you quoted) and not the hierro specific. I don't see what Ulq can do against Tousens Bankai (in the speed he took out the vizards with full killing intent and hollow powers). Tousen is hax AF
Well, I can't really know what you mean if you don't state it clearly. But no, I don't agree with you on that. We could have said the same thing about the Zaraki vs Tosen fight but Zaraki won right ??

Well ask yourself this. Why did he feel the need to state to Ichigo that there were 3 stronger Espada out there. If he knew that his second release was beyond all of their power then why choose to say that too a dying Ichigo? There is no reason to bring it up.
He felt the need to tell a dying Ichigo that because Ichigo thought that he was fighting the number 1 espada. I mean, Ulq wasn't even using his full strength in that fight and yet Ichigo thought he was fighting the #1 because of how strong ulq appeared to be; So to make him despair, he shows ichigo that even though he was mopping the floor with Ichigo's ass while not releasing his power, he was only #4, there were 3 espada above him. No need to tell him that he had a release no one knows about. That's too much info. He is stronger than them. But Aizen would have to see his second form to realize that but That's something Ulq kept secret.

As much as you believe ulq is the strongest Espada and surpassed Tousen, you can't say that it's fact as it hasn't ever been stated as fact in the manga. As strongly as I believe that Ulq hasn't surpassed Tousen, I can't really say it's fact, because that is my opinion and it has never been stated directly in the manga that Tousen is stronger than Ulq.
I agree with that part, I got carried away. but it just seems so obvious to me that Ulq is the superior one.