I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well ive noticed a pretty big and obvuis gem sitting ontop of the sasunoo sasuke curenttly has and wondered if its one of the 3 treasures what does it do?

You must be registered for see images

The Yasakani no Magatama stands for benevolence, and is one of the three items used in the ceremony of imperial ascension; along with the Amakenseiga and a final unknown item. It's appearance is that of a necklace composed of jade magatama stones instead of a solitary gem. It's powers allow it's wearer to seal chakra within it of opponents that it's wearer has defeated and faces in battle. As such, only one who weilds the Rinnegan can use the power of the Yasakani no Magatama.

little of knowledge found from wiki and naruto wiki (may or may not be true)

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
When sasuke gets his perfect Susano'o he can stand on it, like madara
why everytime a new EMS(or MS) power emerges everyone(i mean every sasuke fanboy) says sasuke will get it,it started with the yata mirror and totsuka sword(yes totsuka sword is the ultimate attack of itachi's MS like sasuke has the amaterasu sword) sasuke is not an expert with susanoo like madara,he used it only for one day!

Champ

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
why everytime a new EMS(or MS) power emerges everyone(i mean every sasuke fanboy) says sasuke will get it,it started with the yata mirror and totsuka sword(yes totsuka sword is the ultimate attack of itachi's MS like sasuke has the amaterasu sword) sasuke is not an expert with susanoo like madara,he used it only for one day!
Idk Naruto fanboy I never said sasuke was gettin itachi legendary weapons, but if Ms presents the top half of Sasuno'o then EMS will present the full body

Gooner4life

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yasaka magatama is a technique that Itachi and Madara's susano'o have shown, so that isn't a special spirit weapon unless there is two of them.

I don't the gem has any specific significance, it probably serves as a cockpit for perfect susano'o like Codex said

6PathsofKami

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
^This, except I'm pretty sure Madara is actually inside the gem, not just standing on it (bottom left panel):
You must be registered for see images
Other than serving as Susano'o's "cockpit", I don't think there's any significance.
+rep didnt notice that. Looks like that is the purpose of that gem and further evidence or forshadowing that sasuke will get the perfect susanoo.

Reactions: Codex

niblack89

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I hope Sasuke's Susanoo gets as powerful as Madara's currently spamming Amaterasu isn't really great seeing as Naruto travels at the speed of sound.

If Sasuke was smart he'd know he has unlimited Karin's up his sleeve. Shoot Amaterasu in the clouds