What does it take to kill a Byakugou user?

I Sun I

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
THEY die from beheadings (like any naruto character)

They die from chakra loss too I guess .

Yours Things to consider is false (Are you trying to pass them as facts)
Sakura healed that madara stab instantly . She didn't feel pain or suffer like other characters who were stabbed by him . That was how fast the healing was . Same goes to tsunade she healed her stab immediately after she took the Susano out of her chest .

You say "They are not instant " but Kishi said in his DB that they are instant and automatic .

The Byakugo is OP and many people agreed on that before but once Sakura activated hers everyone is trying to down play it. Smh.

Nope they would die. Only reason tsuande survived is because Karin, orochimaru, and suigetsu were there to help her.
Tsunade didn't survive that, Oro helped put her body back together. Madara took the life out of a Byagoku user if it wasn't for Oro, Karin, and Suigetsu helping her.
Oro and co helped speeding the process only . It was stated tsunade was able to do it but she "sacrificed" healing herself on the other kages .and even when she healed the kages ,katsuyu was healing tsunade however the process was very slow and here where oro help came . Suigetsu hold tsunade parts,Karin recover tsunade and katsuyu sticks her her body parts together .

P.S :tsunade Byakugo sozo saise was not activated . This all happend to the base tsunade . (Like I said she used Her Byakugo on the kages via remote healing)

I Sun I

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reread the manga, Katsuyu said that she had barely enough chakra to heal Tsunade since Sakura summoned part of Katsuyu on the war. The war would have been done by the time Katsuyu put back the two halves together.
"Since Sakura summoned part of katsuyu " where was that reason ever stated ?

Sakura summon and tsunade summon don't affect each other . Stop passing your own false interpretation as facts.

SatanicGod

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry, but I stopped reading when you said Sakura and Tsunade wankers... That's where you done goofed, you actually took those trolls seriously

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kill them with an OP jutsu or just wait till they expend their byakugou chakra.

The regeneration and CES makes all byakugou users sloppy, because they think they can tank anything thrown at them.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Drowning them
Suffocating them
Cutting off their heads - They die because the body wont be able to take the regeneration process, too many cells to divide.
Anything that destroys their whole body - If their body is left intact then Byakugo will fix the damage as long as chakra is there.

Those are the only ways to kill them.

KesOnFire

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Style Rasin Shruiken

You must be registered for see images

Even Mini