What does it take to kill a Byakugou user?

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I have been seeing an unusually large amount of Byakugou bs lately from people wanking Sakura and Tsunade who seem like they are just blatantly overrating Byakugou as a technique. So my question is, what does it actually take to kill a Byakugou user?

As we know, the Byakugou can repair vital organs and limbs etc etc. so I was thinking;
- If you chop one in half do they die or do they survive? And if they survive then which half regens? Both?
- If you simultaneously diced up one of their bodies in to small pieces, which piece/pieces would regen? (I know this question seems absurd but I wouldn't put it past Sakura fappers to argue it)
- Do they die if you chop off their head?

Things to consider:
- Byakugou doesn't improve durability, it only improves regen so a slash of a sword has the same initial damage on a Byakugou user as it does on a regular shinobi.
- Byakugou doesn't have INSTANT regeneration.

My view is that if you chop Byakugou Tsunade/Sakura in half they die and if you chop their head off they die so of course it follows that them getting diced up/shredded in to small pieces also kills them. I made this thread because there are people who actually think that Tsunade/Sakura can take on the likes of 8th Gate Guy, Tobirama etc. when a Byakugou user grovels at the feet of a Hyuga. Their tenketsu blocked turns them into a joke.

What are your thoughts?
:win:

Reactions: super yang

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope they would die. Only reason tsuande survived is because Karin, orochimaru, and suigetsu were there to help her.
She still survived, and she was low on chakra as she told Katsuyu to heal the others and not worry about her other half.

If she had chakra reserves and you placed both halves together she would regenerate.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She still survived, and she was low on chakra as she told Katsuyu to heal the others and not worry about her other half.

If she had chakra reserves and you placed both halves together she would regenerate.
Reread the manga, Katsuyu said that she had barely enough chakra to heal Tsunade since Sakura summoned part of Katsuyu on the war. The war would have been done by the time Katsuyu put back the two halves together.

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reread the manga, Katsuyu said that she had barely enough chakra to heal Tsunade since Sakura summoned part of Katsuyu on the war. The war would have been done by the time Katsuyu put back the two halves together.
Reread my comment, I wasn't talking about that scenario, if a severed Byakugou user has the chakra and you placed both halves together, she would regenerate.