Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A treasure of gold and jewels would be too simple. Roger was the same kind of man as Luffy so my guess it has something to do with adventure or freedom. Something that would piss off most other pirates but will make luffy happy.

If I would have to take a guess... Maybe it's a Souvenir from every island that Roger has visited (probably the same path Luffy took) So a dial from skypedia and Tom's hammer from Water 7 and maybe some coating equipment from Seabody.

No way that One Piece is going to be a treasure chest filled with gold.

I've got another question, why is it that no other pirate still hasn't found Raftel yet ? Ever since Roger died, Luffy had the time to grow up, go on an adventure take a 2 year break. In the meanwhile pirates like Whitebeard were also looking for it. I guess there is a trick to reach Raftel or something. Roger also offered Whitebeard directions to Raftel but he refused, that indicates that it isn't as easy to just sail to the end of the Grand Line.

It won't be in the sky, it won't be underwater because we've had those two already. So I'm thinking it will be a moving island. Maybe on the back of a giant Seaking or something.

lilkid

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i haven't saw the anime after the great attempt for ace rescue
and i haven't seen that fully
i agree with love cook about the treasure part
but i think personally it can be something about that glyph
dunno will be back to u once i have seen more

Nikos150

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whitebeard didn't really want to find one piece, he just wanted a family, plus whitebeard knew that the one that will find one piece will have the will of D , anyway, One Piece is a weapon able to take all 4 blues and make it one (the all blue sanji dreams of :O ) recently i read an extremely genius theory of the history of one piece, it's just a theory not the real thing , but still this guy is the most clever guy in the (one piece) world

Nikos150

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

spend some time reading it, it's the theory i was talking about, don't worry about the GIANT SPOILER ABOUT SERIES CAUTION , it's just a theory, and it tottaly worths your time to read , you ll be surprised of what this guy could think

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is that One Piece.. One Piece of history that was lost.
It's the truth that was hidden from the world. The Rio Poneglyph that connects all the other Poneglyphs, revealing the truth about Void Century.
Gol D. Roger didn't really care that much about gold and treasures. (If he had, he'd take that golden bell with him.)

Atleast thats what I think.
Knowledge is power.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've got another question, why is it that no other pirate still hasn't found Raftel yet ? Ever since Roger died, Luffy had the time to grow up, go on an adventure take a 2 year break. In the meanwhile pirates like Whitebeard were also looking for it. I guess there is a trick to reach Raftel or something. Roger also offered Whitebeard directions to Raftel but he refused, that indicates that it isn't as easy to just sail to the end of the Grand Line.

It won't be in the sky, it won't be underwater because we've had those two already. So I'm thinking it will be a moving island. Maybe on the back of a giant Seaking or something.
Exactly! What makes Raftel so special? What prevents Flying DF users or Flying animals to go there? What prevents people that go through Reverse Mountain to follow the opposite path? What prevents Marines to go there directly? What prevents people from jumping from the Red Line? What is it? It's so unexplained!!

I hope It's a huge city of gold xd Not likely.

SilverGin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

spend some time reading it, it's the theory i was talking about, don't worry about the GIANT SPOILER ABOUT SERIES CAUTION , it's just a theory, and it tottaly worths your time to read , you ll be surprised of what this guy could think
O.O What A Theory .
I Printed It So I Can Read It Again And Again To Full Understand It
Now I Think I Know From Where Devil Fruit Come.
After Readeing This Theory I Jumped From Loving One Piece To Mega Extreme Ultra...Loving One Piece.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it's definitely related to the Void Century, though I don't think the One Piece will just be that. I doubt Roger was addicted to gold, however that doesn't take away he probably obtained a lot of treasure. I mean even Luffy looted treasure just because that's what pirates are supposed to do and Rayleigh gambles a lot. So it would be really surprising that Roger started the great age of piracy while being fully aware that there's no real treasure.
After all the reason as why it's called the One Piece is because it's supposed to be the largest treasure made out of one piece.

Exactly! What makes Raftel so special? What prevents Flying DF users or Flying animals to go there? What prevents people that go through Reverse Mountain to follow the opposite path? What prevents Marines to go there directly? What prevents people from jumping from the Red Line? What is it? It's so unexplained!!

I hope It's a huge city of gold xd Not likely.
Well it's difficult to go to an island of which you don't know where it's supposed to be. Considering the first half of the Grand Line is called a paradise compared to the first part of the second half, the 2nd part of the 2nd half is probably hell on earth as even persons who survived everything before it can't find it.