[Discussion] What do you think love is?

Seffy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
love is when you feel like nothing else matters in the world but them. Where you want to spend the rest of your life with them. Then there is sibiling love where you care about them, but still will be quick to knock them in the face (tough love). Then there's that unconditional love that a parent has for a child where nobody would dare harm them because the parent would break them in two. Lastly the friendship love where you care about your friends and will have their back even when they are wrong. So many forms of love, which are you refering to? :hint:

daraban

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well ... let me tell u ... love is the route of all problems :))))) if u love u have 50% to get ur heart broken , and go kill the person , and end in jail =)))

SasukeFan01

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think love is when u can be yourself with him/her and dont have to worry bout what ur partner thinks cause u know he/she will understand it..even more he/she will love u exactly for what u are <3<3<3

Reactions: iamkawaii08

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
i think love is when u can be yourself with him/her and dont have to worry bout what ur partner thinks cause u know he/she will understand it..even more he/she will love u exactly for what u are <3<3<3
with many women, if you lose your job, have no money, or kinda fat, get demoted or less money, bad house, that "love" magically disappears

Hitoshi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
love is a weakness that controls humans and gets them kill in wars over nothing in a sense its a desire that a human wants to feel which does not compute with my godlike ways