What do you like to do when you are really angry??

DarkPhoenix

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing, I keep on moving with my life and smile.
same with him....
I move on with my life....
if we keep the rage within our hearts and let it grow, we end up only living a life full of hatred.
its because so many people allow anger to rule their lives that there is so much chaos in this world. we forget that we are all humans and we are all suffering from one trial or another. it is because we focus on the negative that we fail to see the good things that come into our lives like friends and family who care about you.

Reactions: Daruny
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
same with him....
I move on with my life....
if we keep the rage within our hearts and let it grow, we end up only living a life full of hatred.
its because so many people allow anger to rule their lives that there is so much chaos in this world. we forget that we are all humans and we are all suffering from one trial or another. it is because we focus on the negative that we fail to see the good things that come into our lives like friends and family who care about you.
even i think that... but the thing is i think that after i punch holes into my victim.... :|

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,456💸
Kumi
483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just send here about what you would do wen u get really angry or frustrated about some1...
I really am easy going normally but blunt. As for my anger it depends on the situation and a lot of conditions.... I try to be reasonable and ignore... but patience is not a god gifted talent of mine but cultivated with hard work :p so if you irritate me enough you better run for your bunker...

LeafSpirit 20

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For me its really hard to control my anger.. I try to view the position of the person that made me angry and why he did it, and think that we are all humans, and are not perfect, that we do things clumsily

Nyanmaru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, there was a time when I got angry at school. I excused myself to go to the comfort room... (why? cause my stupid copycat classmate was really getting on my nerves) then i cried. then when i entered the classroom I spanked our door really hard then all my classmates who are doin their works just stared at me in disbelief. I almost broke the door. :D

but most of the time i dont know what i do when im angry:D

Rihari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol im pree laid back actully so i dont really get angry

but even if i do i get over it pree quickly so i dont really do anything

Siouxdawn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i usually draw it on paper and not speak for the rest of the day or for a while
listen to music a lot more
(the first time i did this my mother took me to psychologist and had the label goth/emo ever since.)

Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't get angry no more. Used to do alot of that, and i was fairly destructive.....Then i took anger management sessions, all this shit before i was 13...

Now i bust this :
You must be registered for see images

when somebody close to crossin the line