What do u think who wins between Mitsuki and Shinki?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shinki’s going to win, simply because Mitsuki is restricting himself. It’ll be cool if Mitsuki hands Shinki his ass though and talks shit afterwards, making him hate himself. That’d be awesome.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mitsuki is definitely stronger but he’s fighting restricted but even without SM he’s still pretty strong so it’s up in the air. I’m leaning towards Mitsuki though.,

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki isn’t using Sage Mode

because I’m 99% sure it will have a debut in a serious crisis in the manga & it’ll be boruto and friends first time seeing it

So SP won’t be allowed to throw in sage mode in this fight. All they can do is tease it like they also did for his fight with Shino

So yeah Shinki will win

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki won't use SM so he'll likely lose even of by a little. If he uses SM and it gets shat on it loses it's future worth and if he uses and negs then SP have a problem. There's no way SP canexplain him standing on the sidelines in every fight cheerleading Boruto.

Last edited:

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki wins if there are no restrictions. Shinki wins only if Mitsuki doesn't tap into his Sage Mode. Iron Sand is enough to wear down non SM-Mitsuki. I think we see this in the preview of the next episode. He is struggling a bit.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, he beat Shino who he said he was not at full yet still lost.

If shinki is Jonnin level and Mitsuki is holding then he might lose.