[Discussion] What diff current Luffy beats Mingo?

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-.- he needs gear 4th to defeat Mingo. It took combined damage of gamma knife (organ busting move) kong gun (the same move that took cracker out and hurt katakuri) and his strongest move to date king kong gun (there were other moves but those were the primary damaging factors) to put him down fully. Scenario 1 goes to a full powered doflamingo mid diff.

Scenario 2 goes to luffy with all of his various gear 4th techniques high difficulty. He cannot replicate the type of damage law does but through his g4th techniques he can put down mingo. He has overall better haki (not by a crazy margin but a sizable gap) but doflamingo has better df fruit mastery (pretty big margin due to awakening but luffy is no slouch when it comes to df prowess).

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-.- he needs gear 4th to defeat Mingo. It took combined damage of gamma knife (organ busting move) kong gun (the same move that took cracker out and hurt katakuri) and his strongest move to date king kong gun (there were other moves but those were the primary damaging factors) to put him down fully. Scenario 1 goes to a full powered doflamingo mid diff.

Scenario 2 goes to luffy with all of his various gear 4th techniques high difficulty. He cannot replicate the type of damage law does but through his g4th techniques he can put down mingo. He has overall better haki (not by a crazy margin but a sizable gap) but doflamingo has better df fruit mastery (pretty big margin due to awakening but luffy is no slouch when it comes to df prowess).
How is Doffy going to hit him bro? Did you see his future sight mastery in the recent chapter?

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
G4 is def needed to beat doffy. I think current luffy can single handedly fight doffy without help of others i think.
This. I say before the katakuri fight he still needed the help of law but afterwards with the big observation haki boost he shouldn't need law at this point. Honestly luffy has a sizable gap between himself and the other supernova (yes this includes both zoro and big angel guy who took out snack), and its not because of his fights its mainly because of that observation haki boost. Being able to predict attacks and being as fast and strong as he is.. The others need more feats to compare.
Post automatically merged:

How is Doffy going to hit him bro? Did you see his future sight mastery in the recent chapter?
Yes but awakening should def be able to hit him as it comes from all sides and literally the ground he would be standing on is susceptible to being turned into string. Also based on this statement katakuri beats 99% of the one piece verse who hasn't shown observation haki on the level of his as they couldn't hit him.

Katakuri also showed how this type of haki while extremely effective it could be a hindrance as you are expecting to land a hit but then your surprised when you don't (shown with sanji), that kind of leaves you wide open (if relied on too much).
But yes as i stated before luffy at this point should be able to put down a healthy mingo (high diff in my opinion) because with his observation haki power up he's that much harder to hit, and should be able to dish out enough damage to make up for the lack of gamma knife (thought it may not be as much of a game changer as gamma knife was)

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most likely yes doflaming on par is still is still strong fighter , he had to fight law , viola , other citizens before he got shot by luffy . The current wano luffy still lacks invisible armament as well if you look at current storyline however given he has first sight improved after katakuri fight and looking at those jail training he improved his stamina its a good chance still in the end .

However it would high diff fight in the end .

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doffy hardly touched G4 Luffy, so it makes me believe Luffy's bigger issue was the toll G4 took on himself rather than whatever Doffy was whipping him with. His observation should be at a level where he no longer needs so much time to land his stronger attacks & his G4 may last longer. Mid diff imo. Law put in work, but I seriously doubt that it's anything multiple Kong Guns or a single Kong Organ can't make up for.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doffy hardly touched G4 Luffy, so it makes me believe Luffy's bigger issue was the toll G4 took on himself rather than whatever Doffy was whipping him with. His observation should be at a level where he no longer needs so much time to land his stronger attacks & his G4 may last longer. Mid diff imo. Law put in work, but I seriously doubt that it's anything multiple Kong Guns or a single Kong Organ can't make up for.
Gamma knife bust up all of internal organs in one shot. In terms of as much damage, that cannot be replicated by kong organ or any gear 4th move bar king kong gun._.

Luffy for the most part does bludgeoning damage. What law did attacks someone internally. He attacked all of doffy internal organs without leaving any external wounds.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quite speculative as it's still not clear how a 100% Doffy would behave against Gear 4 but it's not hard to assume Katakuri > Doflamingo however the gap is likely small.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
It’s still gonna be high-diff. Luffy’s problem against Doffy was that Doffy’s stamina was insanely high. The only thing we know Luffy has gained since fighting him is future sight, and that doesn’t really do anything against stamina.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gamma knife bust up all of internal organs in one shot. In terms of as much damage, that cannot be replicated by kong organ or any gear 4th move bar king kong gun._.

Luffy for the most part does bludgeoning damage. What law did attacks someone internally. He attacked all of doffy internal organs without leaving any external wounds.
I'm not saying that Kong Guns would turn his innards into chicken tendies. Just that their overall damage would have a stronger effect on Doffy. I know it's ridiculous to read seeing that Gamma Knife literally fucks his innards, but that's just my thought on it. Doffy can mitigate Gamma Knife, but Luffy's blunt attacks will **** him up regardless of what he does & it's not like they do little.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s still gonna be high-diff. Luffy’s problem against Doffy was that Doffy’s stamina was insanely high. The only thing we know Luffy has gained since fighting him is future sight, and that doesn’t really do anything against stamina.
I think his G4 time limit has extended as well as his cool down rate has declined. I'm curious if Doffy could withstand G4 well enough now to get that opening on Luffy again?

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I think his G4 time limit has extended as well as his cool down rate has declined. I'm curious if Doffy could withstand G4 well enough now to get that opening on Luffy again?
That is true, I'm skeptical about the G4 decrease since he ate a bunch of food prior to it, so I'm looking forward to seeing if it's reduced in Wano as well