[Spoilers] What did Minato's words mean?

Rorschach

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This is basically an open discussion thread, about what Minato's words to A meant.
I think i ws referring to a way to keep Bee sane, like how Kushina used love to surpress the Kyuubi, IMO

Discuss as much as you like ... No Fanboys pls!

Reactions: leafeater

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
When naruto was talking to his mom they mentioned that you have to fill the vessel full of something. They said love in this case, be had to find something to love imo. Because if he didnt then the tailed beasts hate would have consumed him and the 9 tails would have had to been sealed in the amber sealing pot. And why would I say minato knows this because his wife was the host of the 9 tails and I'm sure they have had a talk or two about it. good thread again imo.

Reactions: BigTDogg220

mauricio

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think the same it's love. Mito uzumaki said to kushina in one of the flasback's that love is needed for been a perfect jinchuriki. They have to fill the vessel with it. Remenber that all the people loo at you diferent cause they are afraid of you. So that makes you hate them cause they don't talk to you, don't hang out with you so you want vengeance. Bee needed someone to love and protect.

Reactions: BigTDogg220

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
When naruto was talking to his mom they mentioned that you have to fill the vessel full of something. They said love in this case, be had to find something to love imo. Because if he didnt then the tailed beasts hate would have consumed him and the 9 tails would have had to been sealed in the amber sealing pot. And why would I say minato knows this because his wife was the host of the 9 tails and I'm sure they have had a talk or two about it. good thread again imo.
agreed. i think minato is hinting that bee loves a like a brother and that a should realize that and show him that he values him high.

Anub

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I wanted to make this thread with a theory, but waited to gather more information.

So far I've got this:

1. A+B fist bump in the previous chapter which makes A have a flashback
2. We see that specific flashback because of it's significance. What's the significance? That there's something more important than talent (at least so far that's been said in the manga)
3. I tend to think that A realized just now that B is protecting him. What B needed as a host was family and in this case a brother to protect. This is what happened when B got between Naruto and A. (This happens to be connected to my previous thread Reason why Bee stopped Raikage)

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
A and Bee are not related to begin with right? They just call each other brother and treat each other with kind of like family?
Yes. "A" and "Bee" aren't biologically related, but there's no doubt they're brothers.

Also i agree with everyone else. Minato seen the love Bee has for "A". If something were to happen to "A" I get the impression Bee would go on an emotional/physical rampage. Minato was telling "A" he needs to acknowledge how much his brother cares about him and show him the same love. Cherish it more.

Rorschach

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I wanted to make this thread with a theory, but waited to gather more information.

So far I've got this:

1. A+B fist bump in the previous chapter which makes A have a flashback
2. We see that specific flashback because of it's significance. What's the significance? That there's something more important than talent (at least so far that's been said in the manga)
3. I tend to think that A realized just now that B is protecting him. What B needed as a host was family and in this case a brother to protect. This is what happened when B got between Naruto and A. (This happens to be connected to my previous thread Reason why Bee stopped Raikage)
Ya that's true, i actually read your thread before i made mine

Spartan117

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Bee loved his brother. He protected him. Bee fought to protect his brother and he was prepared to getting in the way Minato, when he attacked A. Remember during the fight A wanted to attack and prove he is strongest in the fight. Where as Bee was not like that. Bee fought to protect his brother from dieing. I am pretty sure thats what Minato meant.

Last edited:

leafeater

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think Minato said two things, and people have already done a good job of the filling Bee's heart part. I actually think you have indirect proof for your beliefs in Naruto and how Minato had the DRS and eight-trigrams setup on Naruto set up. For example, Minato came in at the exact moment Naruto would be in enough despair to release the seal. Kushina was meant to appear when Naruto challenged the fox to take it's power for his own. In both cases, they acted to erase any malice or despair and fill his heart will love and hope. I actually think that Bee may have served as a "blueprint" in some facets for Minato to put the Kyuubi in Naruto later on (Though that could be another thread entirely). Naruto actually had more going on for him than Bee, such as Kushina's special chakra and his seals.

The other part I was wondering about, was what Minato meant by not Bee not becoming neither a Jinchuuriki nor a person. People haven't discussed this as much, probably because it's obvious. Thus far in the manga, it seems like making a Jinchuuriki was an all or nothing process, so my question is what do these words mean. Is this nothing more than the Hachibi using Bee as a vessel such as when Naruto went past his limit to 4+ tails? That's what I figured, and since there was no discussion, I assumed everyone had it figured out.

Peace

BACON ninja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think the words "neither human or jink" means that he shouldn't let bee get titled as a weapon. Maybe being treated as a weapon is worse than being a beast or a human. so yada yada...and then the raikage has an epiphany and is like "thats right! minato said that your not a weapon!" then naruto does whatever he does with talk-no-jutsu and the raikage ends up letting him through...nothing too exciting there.

Stein

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think the words "neither human or jink" means that he shouldn't let bee get titled as a weapon. Maybe being treated as a weapon is worse than being a beast or a human. so yada yada...and then the raikage has an epiphany and is like "thats right! minato said that your not a weapon!" then naruto does whatever he does with talk-no-jutsu and the raikage ends up letting him through...nothing too exciting there.
That's most likely going to happen lal good forecast XD

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok...I didnt want to add yet another thread into the mess that is the first page...so here goes...

Minato says something like A's got good family and good friends just like Minato does..."Good Family" as in good lineage, the raikage line...Then what about Minato?? What does it mean when he says/implies he's got "good family" like the Raikage? Does he refer to his possibly rare, powerful and little known Namikaze clan?? Coz. I seriously doubt Minato was married at that point in time when the fight took place and he obviously was not a father back then...so yeah I feel this may have been a hint at Minato's lineage and the Namikaze clan...so maybe we can expect some more Namikaze revelation up ahead...*hopeful*

jruiz

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I agree with this one