Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
:eek:h:....simply this...when jugo said that

You must be registered for see images

is sasuke still not completely changed and is playing some game on naruto and the otherzz???. . . .
or was it just a random question to show that jugo was sad sasuke had switched sides. . .just curious...what do u think?

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke should become like Sesshomaru visiting the village any time he wants. I did want him to be hokage instead of Naruto (naruto still has a 30% chance) becase konohamaru is protecting the village as of now, so yeah. Also it wouldn't make sense making him jump to gennin to hokage and also its to simple for kishi to make naruto hokage with all the twists he does.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What jugo mean is plain and simple what is sasuke thinking if you remember sasuke was all over the place with what he wanted to doing first it was just to kill itachi after that it switch to destroying the leaf then switch catching the eight tails then back to the leaf again Danzo, the elders, naruto and the leaf and then later he met itachi and he was more confused starting to questioning is motive and reason thus reviving orochimaru to bring the past hokages to help him find the answers to basically what's is he to do follow his brothers wishes or avenge his clan and his brother and now he is helping......so jugo is pretty much confused has to what is going in sasuke's head.........

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What jugo mean is plain and simple what is sasuke thinking if you remember sasuke was all over the place with what he wanted to doing first it was just to kill itachi after that it switch to destroying the leaf then switch catching the eight tails then back to the leaf again Danzo, the elders, naruto and the leaf and then later he met itachi and he was more confused starting to questioning is motive and reason thus reviving orochimaru to bring the past hokages to help him find the answers to basically what's is he to do follow his brothers wishes or avenge his clan and his brother and now he is helping......so jugo is pretty much confused has to what is going in sasuke's head.........
Lol didn't read xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Jugo has been around Sasuke for a long time now. The Sasuke he knows is a near emotionless man who will never stop to get what he wants. Sasuke went suicidal against the Kages and insane against Naruto/Kakashi/Obito. Plus, Sasuke just broke down when hearing the truth about Itachi.

Jugo has right to wonder because Sasuke's given no reason to act this way really.

narutoblitz

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Honestly I think Kishimoto put this there for three reasons

-To make us remember Jugo is still there
-To admit to his fans that Sasuke "switching" is basically totally irrational for his character to do
-Leave a plot hook to later explain why Sasuke switched sides

I think that it will be related to whatever Orochimaru told Sasuke in their yet-to-be-finished dialogue. We know Orochimaru didn't want just revenge on the leaf. So what was he after? For that matter what is he after now? Jugo might just not understand what Sasuke's thought process is, I don't think there is any "secret plan", at least that Jugo is aware of anyways. It wouldn't be like Sasuke to have a secret plan with a mook like Jugo.

Kishimoto needed Sasuke to switch sides. Why? Because if he didn't then Konoha would have been slaughtered. Naruto and crew were not there to stop him, and only Konohomaru and elders arguably remained there as a line of defense. I think (or at least I hope) this will be wrapped up in a future chapter.

Almighty Ra

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I agree Jugo is probably jus confused to Sasuke decision to join the war and to team up with his old team further then that wanting to become Hokage..Also the big cliffhanger was what was the remainder of Orochimaru's and Sasuke's convo

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
:eek:h:....simply this...when jugo said that

is sasuke still not completely changed and is playing some game on naruto and the otherzz???. . . .
or was it just a random question to show that jugo was sad sasuke had switched sides. . .just curious...what do u think?
The answer to your question is ''Sasuke, what are you thinking now?''.
That is what he was thinking and what he meant. He wondered what is going through Sasuke his head.
He seems to have a look of concern on his face and cares about Sasuke.
If sasuke switches sides again I dont know and Hugo seems to not be sure either.