[Romance] What Deep Inside - Chapter 2 ( Naruhina )

Sasukenumberonelover

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello everyone :hi:

This is my second chapter for " What's Deep Inside " .. Enjoy I guess BR0's and girls =D

Today was a dark July afternoon; it had officially been a month since their breakup. Sakura had already gone to Madison for college. Ino, Karin and everyone else were all preparing for college/university also. Except, for one person of course... That one person was Naruto Namikaze.

Naruto had been so upset about the break up that all he did was spend his summer in his room. He just couldn’t believe that the person he had been dating for four whole years just suddenly broke up with him.
Four years of dating and in those four years they learned so much about each other; they knew exactly what one needed if one was down. She didn’t show any signs of dislike towards him, so it was very surprising and sad. Sad that the person, who he finally thought he could have a future with, ended their relationship as if it was nothing.

Ever since they graduated, Naruto spent his summer in his room. His parents asked him what happened, and they were as surprised as Naruto was when they found out. They both helped him overcome this, but nothing helped. Today his godfather was supposed to come explain things to him and make him understand, though Naruto knew that nothing could help his broken heart now.
“Naruto come down stairs, Jiraiya’s here” Called Kushina from downstairs. He knew this was all pointless, but he wasn’t in the mood to argue. He took his depressed face walked down to where his god father was. His god father was a pretty old man with long white hair. He was the friend of Naruto’s father and he was also one of his college professor’s back in the days. Though he was smart and wrote novels he was an extreme pervert, so Naruto didn’t know what kind of ‘help’ he was going to give him.
As he came down, he saw his mom in the kitchen probably preparing some snacks and his dad and Jiraiya conversing probably about how they haven’t seen each other for so long. When Naruto came in to the living room his father Minato was the first to see him.

“Finally you’re here!” Minato said to Naruto. He was a man who looked very identical to Naruto. The same blue cellular eyes and the same spiky blond hair. The only difference was that he was much more calm, wise and intellectual then Naruto.

“Aha, it’s been a while Naruto! You look like a slump right now, shouldn’t you be preparing for college? It was very hard to convince my wife to actually let you in the school y’know?” Jiraiya spoke up.

Naruto just watched him. He knew that he was acting all oblivious to his feelings on purpose, but he just played along. “Well school wasn’t the first thing on my ‘Things to do list’, so y’know?!” Naruto said as he faced the window and looked out at the cloudy sky.

Jiraiya taking this chance to observe Naruto saw that he was a mess. He wouldn’t have ever imagined that the super hyper active –punk- boy would have turned out to be like this. He had bags under his eyes; his hair was dull, blond and a mess. It was 5:00 PM but he was still in his pajamas. Jaraiya could tell that Minato and Kushina must have tried hard to help him get out of his depression. Though he knew Naruto, he was sensitive and especially stubborn. After thinking for a while Jaraiya found a risky solution. So he spoke again; “Hey Naruto, why don’t we go for a walk?”

Naruto looked at him a little confused, since his offer was out of the blue. He responded by saying;”Nah, I’m not in the mood.” He really wasn’t and he knew what Jaraiya would tell him their ‘walk’. All that boring stuff and that he should move on. Though he tried and wanted to move on… he couldn’t. That girl just held too much of his heart, and he didn’t want it to let go.
“Oh come on Naruto, Jiraiya is only here for a couple of days!” Naruto’s mom Kushina said as she walked out of the kitchen holding a tray of snacks. She had straight long red hair that reached her below her hips. She was very pretty, but her personality wasn’t very compatible to that. Naruto was a lot like her, though he never wanted to get on the bad side of his mother.

He was about to object until he saw his mothers glare on him. He then suddenly changed his mind and said;”Yeah, yeah okay a walk? Sure why not? I’ll change and be back in 2 minutes!” After saying that, he ran to his room to get changed. Kushina looked at both Minato and Jiraiya and gave them a big grin, indicating that they didn’t have to thank her; though the truth was that they were scared of her as much as Naruto was.
As Naruto came down, Jaraiya was already by the door. He was wearing an orange sweat shirt and dark blue jeans. He had also brought his skateboard with him, he didn’t know why, but he felt like it was necessary. “Let’s go now already!” Naruto said with an annoyance on his face. Jaraiya pulled the door open and left after Naruto did; though before leaving he winked at Minato and Kushina, indicating that ‘He’ll handle everything’.
As Naruto walked over to the side walk; Jaraiya called out to him and yelled “Hey Naruto, where you going?” Naruto looked back and saw Jaraiya standing beside his Honda Civic, waving his hand trying to tell him to get his butt over there.

“Why the hell are you by your car? Didn’t ya say we’re going for a walk?” Confusingly Naruto asked him. “You kidding boy, I’m an old man!” Jaraiya replied as he got into his car. “Whatever.” Naruto said as he also climbed into the car.

“So where are we going then?” Naruto asked as they drove off. “….Don‘t worry its place where you’ll be able to be clear.” Jaraiya said with a smile, knowing that Naruto had no clue what he just meant.

While they were both in the car, Jaraiya obviously busy driving his black Honda while Naruto just sat there looking out the window. Jaraiya knew that he was probably thinking of Sakura, though he didn’t say anything, his eyes reflected all of his emotions. Jaraiya kept quiet though, he let Naruto think about his past one last time, and because after this he knew that he’d surely move on from that past.

When they arrived to Jaraiya’s destination, Naruto hadn’t even realized, until Jaraiya signaled him to get out of the car. When he did, he saw a children’s play ground in front of him. At first he was confused to why Jiraiya would bring him here, until he saw a certain swing set tied to a tree. “Y-You… why’d you bring me here?!” Naruto asked as he kept starring at the swing set.

Jaraiya just smiled when he saw his surprised face. All he said though was; “You’ll see kid!” With that he walked over to the play ground and walked even closer to the tree where the swing was. No kid was on it, because it was old and it seemed if any weight was put on it, it’d break.

Naruto walked over to where he was still as confused as ever. “Kid, this tree has been around for a long time y’know?” Jaraiya told him which made Naruto feel even more confused. “Your parents told me that when you were young you used to come here and cry… ‘Cause you were bullied, right?” Jaraiya continued as he still kept his eyes on the tree. “Yeah, so what, that was years ago?!” Naruto interrupted him.

“Well exactly my point that was years ago… your parents told me how you were bullied but they never told me how you got out of it…” Jaraiya stated to him.
“Got out... Um well, I actually don’t remember well. It was here in this play ground where I made my first friend though. I was swinging here alone, watching all the kids play. For some reason they wouldn’t allow me to come play with them. I was so alone; I always wanted to just go beat those kids up. One day, I remember I was eight years old. I was so angry that day, ‘cause I really had enough, I was seriously going to go pulverize this random kid at the monkey bars. Then this kid the same age as me came up to me. I don’t remember if it was a boy or girl but they had weird indigo hair. That person told me if I wanted to come play in the sand box with them. At first I was confused, but of course I didn’t question with that and went off and played. Before you knew it all these kids came and that’s how I made friends. It was ‘cause of that one person that I was able to meet so many people. I tried finding that person, but I couldn’t find the, though if I ever see that person again, I’ll seriously give them a big hug. Since it was because of them that, everything kind of changed for me.” Naruto explained with a small but genuine smile on his face.

“So, you were able to move on in life and forget what happened when those kids bullied you, because of one person?” Jaraiya asked.

“Well yeah, I guess?” Naruto replied.

“Then why can’t you do that now?” Jaraiya questioned again.

“Huh?” Naruto asked oblivious to Jariya’s question.
“Look Naruto, I know that you had strong and genuine feeling for that girl, but she wasn’t able to understand your feelings, which means she wasn’t the one for you.” Jaraiya stated.

“I know, I know all that, but I just can’t, my heart doesn’t want to leave her…” Naruto explained as he looked down at the grass.
“Her thoughts cause you pain, right?” Jaraiya asked

“Well yeah, obviously.” Naruto replied showing the obviousness in his face.
“Then how did you get over your bullying times that hurt you too, right? Jaraiya asked him again.

“It was just something that I didn’t want, so I forced myself to forget it, and I moved on…” Naruto replied again as his eyes moved from the grass and went up to looking at the old wrinkly tree.
“Well then, think about it like this. Go to college this year, and try to forget her, and if you still can’t then I’ll convince your parents to let you drop out of school.” Jaraiya told him

Naruto looked at him with a confused face and asked “So you’re going to let me drop out of school if I can’t get over my ex?”
“Well, there’s nothing else I can do, can I? You don’t want to forget your girl friend and this is the only way I can force you to forget her.” Jaraiya explained.
“..Well I don’t want to leave school; I mean if I do, then I won’t be able to get my own legal band... “Naruto said as confusion filled him ever more.

“Look kid, do what you want. Though realize that your life isn’t going to last as long as this tree. Everyone’s life is different, though in the end we must all die, and that’s why we must live it to the fullest when we have the chance. Your girl friend did just that, she wasn’t interested in you and moved on. She’s not going to look back and remember that times with you, because she already has a future ahead of her, though you don’t but you could, if you make a decision now… So what’ll it be boy?” Jaraiya asked with a serious and honest face on.
“You’re right old man, Sakura doesn’t care about me. If I mope after her, I’ll get nowhere to my dream.” Naruto slowly came to this realization.
“Yeah boy, you need to understand that in life people come and go, though you mustn’t look back and regret, but look forward and hope. Besides this was one relationship, I’ve been in way more relationships until I got married and found my person. I’m sure you’ll find yours in this college you’re going into.” Jaraiya said with a bright smile on his face.

“No…” Naruto suddenly said.
“Hmmm?” Jaraiya asked.

“Relationships are something I’m never going to be in again. I don’t want to have the same feeling I’ve just had for this past month. Now all I care about is my goal, and nothing is going to get in the way this time!” Naruto said with a determined and new resolved face.

“Well boy, it’s your life, though for now it’s probably the best for you.” Jaraiya expressed as he put his left wrinkly hand on Naruto’s right shoulder.

“Let’s go old man! I need to get my papers ready and I still have to confirm my room at the campus!” Naruto said as he suddenly realized his tardiness.

“Haha, boy I really don’t know how your heart changes its beat that fast” Jaraiya said as he started walking after Naruto.
“Well it doesn’t matter now, because my heart is not getting in the way of my goal this time. I’m going to graduate from that college, create my own band and be recognized by everyone… even her!” Naruto exclaimed as he ran towards the car with a face that could convince anyone that ‘NARUTO NAMIKAZE’ was back!

Thanks for reading *_* .. leave a reply so I could see where I messed up and Thanks again.

Reactions: -Raviel-