What could team Gai do against Pain?

DarkShadowM99

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would've loved to see Kakashi and Gai fight side by side once again, I think they would put up an entertaining battle if they fought against Pain or if Gai's team gets the chance to face off against Pain I believe it could be interesting.

Anyone else share my thoughts and if not why so?

-D-

-Naruto Uzumaki-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would like to see what Team Guy could do against Pein, especially since they focus more on taijutsu than anyone else. Rock Lee, if he opened the gates, could definitely hit Pein in those 5 seconds where he can't use his gravity ninjutsu.

What do you think?

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would've loved to see Kakashi and Gai fight side by side once again, I think they would put up an entertaining battle if they fought against Pain or if Gai's team gets the chance to face off against Pain I believe it could be interesting.

Anyone else share my thoughts and if not why so?

-D-
We won't see Kakashi fighting for a long time if he's still alive.

Gai's team will be very helpful to Konoha. Gai is one of the best jounins out there but I think Tsunade will fight Pain on her own. "Fight for the next generation" sort of thing.

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think these 4 people will fight together... 1010 will probably told to rest, as she said herself she was very tired
(and everyone knows she'll be OHKO'd by Pein).. Neji will probably fight along side with Hisashi and Hinata.. Gai will save Kakashi, and maybe fight someone but dunno who.. Lee will go protect Sakura and probably die.

konoha s beautiful beast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think these 4 people will fight together... 1010 will probably told to rest, as she said herself she was very tired
(and everyone knows she'll be OHKO'd by Pein).. Neji will probably fight along side with Hisashi and Hinata.. Gai will save Kakashi, and maybe fight someone but dunno who.. Lee will go protect Sakura and probably die.
you are too dramatic my friend..come on! take a brake

Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think guy should be able to match the bodys of pein due to his tijutsu and he has summoning skills to the turtle remember. also lee with his tijutsu is effective also getting lee drunk will cause him to unleash drunken fury upon pein it caught kimimaro offgaurd his movements would be unpredicable even to peins eyes. neji with his tijutsu could stop the chakra flow to the bodies of pein if he gets close enough and finds a way to block the chakra from his transimters he could be very useful to disableing the bodies tenten may useful against the other relms except god realm he would repel the attacks. team guy could be the trump card to getting rid of the bodies so the real one has to reveal himself. if these bodys have this much power how powerful is the real one?

inkwell88

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there arent too many people who can keep up with lee, so i think it's inprobable that he'll be killed... and if he sips sake, at least one of pein's bodies is gonna get wrecked...