Mystikk

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You know what bothers me tho... obito awakened his ms when he was young how did it last until he was an adult without losing its sight???? Obito never obtained ems.. and if you look at the timeline of how long sasuke had his ms before starting to lose his sight it doesnt add up.. i jus think kishi trolled us the whole series with this obito guy...

You must be registered for see images

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Unlike sasuke, obito only had one MS, he didn't continuously abuse his eyes to the point that he bleed, heck even itachi went a considerable amount of time without losing his eyesight. Madara spammed the heck out of his since he was in a warring era, sasuke abused his into oblivion, seems indra reincarnates sure love to abuse their MS. Maybe indra was the same way, anyway that's how I see obito, he never really spammed his to the point of bleeding it extreme chakra drainage, his was casual. Also you underestimate then hashi genes :Sparks:

SSU

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yea I was thinking that but then it doesnt explain kakashi not losing his eye sight.... but maybe like the other guy said is because of amaterasu or sussanno usage
He learned how to use his MS a while after obtaining it for so long. He also kept it hidden and used it under extreme situations. It take alot of chakra for him to use so he couldn't spam it as much. I'm pretty sure in the war arc he was practically blind.

Scryed

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Obito had Senju cells which prevented him from losing his light.

Kakashi didn't actually spam it at first. He began to use it more often during the war which did cause his vision to blur eventually and was nearly blind.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yea I was thinking that but then it doesnt explain kakashi not losing his eye sight.... but maybe like the other guy said is because of amaterasu or sussanno usage
Kakashi used his MS less than 10times in his whole life time, without DMS his eye power decreases by 1/2 and should last twice as long as average DMS, furthermore blindness is caused more the power of the eyes, It's likely that Sasuke's ended quickly because his chakra was too strong.

Atari

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Maybe Hashirama cells play a little role in his sight durability, but Kakashi does not have any and still can see by his left eye (till last epispde, where he said that he nearly lost his sight in sharingan eye).
I think that Kamui does not have huge impact on sight in sharingan eye itself and by adding Senju DNA he is even more resistant to sight loss.