Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you ever found or do you currently find yourself in situation where you are stuck doing something you don't quite like, where your life is just existing, following the same routines over and over again and making sure that you stay inside your comfort zone?

Do you think you are living life right now explicitly for yourself? If not then why is that?

Your dream job, a hobby, place for travel, a girl/boy that you like. What's your excuse for not pursuing them?​

Last edited:

Observer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been living like that for 7 months already.

And it's not right for sure.

But I can't do anything or I just don't care anymore.

For I am a coward.

And a weakling.

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its called living life some things may be repetitive i do pretty much the same thing everyday its not a bad thing at all somethings just work that way
I don't think it's that unambiguous. If that "life" costs you everything that you have dreamt of then what's the point? Shouldn't you define what life means for yourself? Or do you mean that you settle for the mold that the society has put you into rather than be ambitious?

demon of the leaf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think it's that unambiguous. If that "life" costs you everything that you have dreamt of then what's the point? Shouldn't you define what life means for yourself? Or do you mean that you settle for the mold that the society has put you into rather than be ambitious?
I am ambitious but i am also patent theres no such thing as a mold in life just have to take it one step at a time

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

For I am a coward.

And a weakling.
You're not a coward, but I think that rather you are too used to living inside your comfort zone. And you know what they say: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.You'll figure it out.

Currently, I'm just existing, not living.
Why is that?

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why is that?
Laziness, anxiety, insecurity and depression are the main reasons.
It's not that I don't know what to do, I know very well that I have to get my butt up and change things myself, but there is this side in me that is okay with the way it is. I rather live in my comfort zone, my small bubble, in front of my PC where I can literally observe the world "from the outside". This must sound stupid, but it just is like that. And.. I'm kinda fine with it. I mean, of course I know life is a very short experience where you only have one chance and there are so many things that I want to do, that I want to experience, but I'm afraid that fantasising about it is already enough to me.

You could say I want to escape from the world.

Le0

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Currently, I'm just existing, not living.
I can spice your life up.

For I am a coward.

And a weakling.
People often not realize that the moment they stop caring is the moment they become stronger.
You can do something - it's a matter of how, when and how. Weak is "woman en a kitchen" - you a woman?
Jokes aside, you need to know what you want before you can go after it. If you have something you want, figure out how to get it.

______
As for me, I've been stuck on one thing for a while but it's more like I'm earning more experience, money and courage before I head out to pursue what I wanted. Everyday we're alive is a second chance, either we take it or we complain and find excuses why we can't do something just so we can make ourselves feel better so we don't realize how pathetic we truly are.

Srom777

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm right now currently in a situation right now where I have to just wait. I've been trusting in God because I know that He will lead me because He has lead me before.