zagubus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just walking around work thinking about what i'm really looking forward to seeing in Naruto and really what struck me most was that i'm really curious to see how everyone reacts when they find out who Naruto's father is. will naruto use that info to combat danzou? would that be a factor in the fire kings hokage decision? will naruto just not say anything about it until he's fighting Danzou and naruto's in a bad spot and Danzou says something like, "what makes you think you could ever become hokage?" and Naruto could say something like, "because my father, Minato Namikaze, believed in me..." or something, whatever... then everyone gasps...

I also what to see the reaction when Naruto tells what learned form Nagato about Danzou. The hokage seat will have to be taken by force.

of course i'm curious about the upcoming conflicts: Sasuke vs Root, Danzou and root vs pretty much everyone else, of course i'd like to see tobi fight to his full potential and oh! Shark face and 8-tails are going to go at it which should be cool.

well i'm just blabbering 'cause it's pretty slow at work so there isn't much to do but i should go at least try to look busy.

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just walking around work thinking about what i'm really looking forward to seeing in Naruto and really what struck me most was that i'm really curious to see how everyone reacts when they find out who Naruto's father is. will naruto use that info to combat danzou? would that be a factor in the fire kings hokage decision? will naruto just not say anything about it until he's fighting Danzou and naruto's in a bad spot and Danzou says something like, "what makes you think you could ever become hokage?" and Naruto could say something like, "because my father, Minato Namikaze, believed in me..." or something, whatever... then everyone gasps...

I also what to see the reaction when Naruto tells what learned form Nagato about Danzou. The hokage seat will have to be taken by force.

of course i'm curious about the upcoming conflicts: Sasuke vs Root, Danzou and root vs pretty much everyone else, of course i'd like to see tobi fight to his full potential and oh! Shark face and 8-tails are going to go at it which should be cool.

well i'm just blabbering 'cause it's pretty slow at work so there isn't much to do but i should go at least try to look busy.
me 2 b me 2

hop danzou reveals a twist so ppl can start hatin him
because he must have fought hiruzen
IN HIS PRIME

zagubus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to know tobi's true identity!
me too bro! i just didn't want to bring it up because i didn't want this to be, yet another, Tobi=? thread lol.

Your wish comes true, buddy
He is Madara Uchiha
BAH! just like i wouldn't give up on Kakashi until i they put him in the ground. I won't jump to conclusions about Tobi. Tobi's mask will be removed sooner or later... i'm just tired of arguing about it because there are too many possibilities and too many good arguments lol.

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
me too bro! i just didn't want to bring it up because i didn't want this to be, yet another, Tobi=? thread lol.

BAH! just like i wouldn't give up on Kakashi until i they put him in the ground. I won't jump to conclusions about Tobi. Tobi's mask will be removed sooner or later... i'm just tired of arguing about it because there are too many possibilities and too many good arguments lol.

Wait wait, you just said tat you dont believe that Tobi=Madara ?