What are the strongest non-legend/non-mega pokemon?

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What would you say are the strongest non-mega/non-legend/non-mythical pokemon?

I'd go with (no order):
The pseudos
Greninja
Blaziken
Aegislash

Than maybe something like Talonflame, Bisharp, Gengar and a couple of others

Last edited:

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends...

Dragonite is pretty op with dragon dance
Serperior with contrary/leaf storm spam and has speed,glare and great speed
Umreon with curse and payback is amazing and as well has heal,syincronize and great sp def and def

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What would you say are the strongest non-mega/non-legend/non-mythical pokemon?

I'd go with (no order):
The pseudos
Greninja
Blaziken
Aegislash

Than maybe something like Talonflame, Bisharp, Gengar and a couple of others
There's that weird slugh that's hotter than the surface of the sun.
Magikarp can lump so high that he can land on the ground with the force of several tons (1 ton==2,000 pounds)
*squish*

90sKids98

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um, Togekiss is pretty freakin' op, serene grace and air slash equals a pissed off opponent.
I apologize for being one of those Togekiss users..... Who also throws in a Thunder Wave just for kicks :Sparks:

OT: Serperior is underrated imo, but my best non legendaries are definitely the ones said along with Gardevoir, Milotic, and Electivire

SoundBar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I apologize for being one of those Togekiss users..... Who also throws in a Thunder Wave just for kicks :Sparks:

OT: Serperior is underrated imo, but my best non legendaries are definitely the ones said along with Gardevoir, Milotic, and Electivire
lol oh don't worry, my Togekiss is a pain in the ass too!

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Charizard is a legendary Pokemon in my book.
non mega Charizard is outclassed by Talonflame in pretty much every aspect in battle if u want fire/flying, or just use blaziken which leaves Charizard in the dust as one of the two (by far) best starters

Tyranitar has way too many weaknesses, blastoise has good defenses, but offensively he is average, and Charizard is ok, but he wouldn't be on my list.
Tyranitar is stronger and more useful than Blastoise, both as a beast attacker or a great special wall (Sandstorm skyrockets its special def) he is more than good enough to compensate for its weaknesses

as for Serperior; Behind Blaziken and Greninja, it just might be the strongest starter yes, after that probably comes Venusaur

SoundBar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
non mega Charizard is outclassed by Talonflame in pretty much every aspect in battle if u want fire/flying, or just use blaziken which leaves Charizard in the dust as one of the two (by far) best starters

Um, are you retarded? lol not to be mean, but the only thing Talonflame outclasses Charizard in is speed, and that's about it. Charizard has better attack and defense stats, and still has decent speed, Talonflame still falls short, it has the shittiest movepool, and is only good for taking out things it's strong against, Charizard has greater coverage, and is overall much better than Talonflame lol
Tyranitar is stronger and more useful than Blastoise, both as a beast attacker or a great special wall (Sandstorm skyrockets its special def) he is more than good enough to compensate for its weaknesses

as for Serperior; Behind Blaziken and Greninja, it just might be the strongest starter yes, after that probably comes Venusaur
Never really used a sandstorm set, so I wasn't particularly aware of the sandstorm effects, but still, Tyranitar is pretty slow. I wasn't really a fan of greninja tbh, he was KO'd quite a lot during my play through, and left a sour taste in my mouth.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um, are you retarded? lol not to be mean, but the only thing Talonflame outclasses Charizard in is speed, and that's about it. Charizard has better attack and defense stats, and still has decent speed, Talonflame still falls short, it has the shittiest movepool, and is only good for taking out things it's strong against, Charizard has greater coverage, and is overall much better than Talonflame lol

Never really used a sandstorm set, so I wasn't particularly aware of the sandstorm effects, but still, Tyranitar is pretty slow. I wasn't really a fan of greninja tbh, he was KO'd quite a lot during my play through, and left a sour taste in my mouth.
When I meantioned Sandstorm I meant that it automatically raises Tyranitars special defense by 50%

As for Talonflame ... Two words: Gale Wings (OP ability), it also has a fantastic movepool (brave bird, Flare Blitz, U Turn, Tailwind ...) it is enough for him to regularly battle alongside the primals and mega ray in VGC16, Charizard can only dream of that, regular charizard is kinda useless in real battles tbh, its kinda ok but no matter what you want with him its always the lesser choice

As for greninja, well the ninja frog is one of ONLY 3 non-legend, non-megas to be placed in the Uber Tier, it's easily one of the strongest pokemon, there's no way around it, once u get into the same club as Mega Mewtwo you simply are one of the strongest pokemon

Not only were you "mean" (as you put it) but you were also dead wrong

Last edited:

SoundBar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When I meantioned Sandstorm I meant that it automatically raises Tyranitars special defense by 50%

As for Talonflame ... Two words: Gale Wings (OP ability), it also has a fantastic movepool (brave bird, Flare Blitz, U Turn, Tailwind ...) it is enough for him to regularly battle alongside the primals and mega ray in VGC16, Charizard can only dream of that, regular charizard is kinda useless in real battles tbh, its kinda ok but no matter what you want with him its always the lesser choice

As for greninja, well the ninja frog is one of ONLY 3 non-legend, non-megas to be placed in the Uber Tier, it's easily one of the strongest pokemon, there's no way around it, once u get into the same club as Mega Mewtwo you simply are one of the strongest pokemon

Not only were you "mean" (as you put it) but you were also dead wrong
Point noted with Tyranitar.

Still not on board with Talonflame being better than Charizard, when I say coverage, I mean Charizard has access to moves that take out it's weaknesses, Talonflame relies on U-turn, if you even have it in your moveset. I do t follow the VGC, but Talonflame is probably only as useful as greninja is setting up in uber, you do know that's the only reason he's in uber? lol

Aegislash is also in Uber, but I can see his set up from miles away, he's easy to predict.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Point noted with Tyranitar.

Still not on board with Talonflame being better than Charizard, when I say coverage, I mean Charizard has access to moves that take out it's weaknesses, Talonflame relies on U-turn, if you even have it in your moveset. I do t follow the VGC, but Talonflame is probably only as useful as greninja is setting up in uber, you do know that's the only reason he's in uber? lol

Aegislash is also in Uber, but I can see his set up from miles away, he's easy to predict.
well if that's you opinion than ok :)