[Discussion] What are the chances that we get Katakuri vs King?

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We know that Katakuri was not aboard the ship when BM arrived in Wano and it could be because he was either still recovering or he stayed back to guard WCI. But now since BM and Kaido are partnered, what are the odds that BM calls the rest of her crew over to Onigashima? And then Katakuri sides with Luffy and he fights King?

We know that as of now Marco wont be coming so Katakuri could be his replacement?

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not gonna happen. we already saw what katakuri was capable of. its pointless for him to battle against king IMO. plus we still dnt even know where the BM crew is and if they even know abt the alliance. also dnt write off marco this early.remember weevil was the main threat he had for him to protect the village so far.bt since weevil is now being targeted by marines right now marco may hv chance to appear in wano. and even if he shows up we still dnt know for sure if he gets to fight against king but would be epic if we got that one

Reactions: Passerby

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not gonna happen. we already saw what katakuri was capable of. its pointless for him to battle against king IMO. plus we still dnt even know where the BM crew is and if they even know abt the alliance. also dnt write off marco this early.remember weevil was the main threat he had for him to protect the village so far.bt since weevil is now being targeted by marines right now marco may hv chance to appear in wano. and even if he shows up we still dnt know for sure if he gets to fight against king but would be epic if we got that one
Just imagine though...
You must be registered for see images

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dogtooth would get bodied

him vs jack would be a fair fight
Not even close. Jack gets his ass whooped by Katakuri.
Jack was beaten up by Ashura one of Oden’s underlines, and these individuals wouldn’t stand a chance against Luffy in a fight.
However they are very proficient in whatever their skill is.

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not even close. Jack gets his ass whooped by Katakuri.
Jack was beaten up by Ashura one of Oden’s underlines, and these individuals wouldn’t stand a chance against Luffy in a fight.
However they are very proficient in whatever their skill is.
and how do you know this? he wasnt beaten, it ended in a stalemate

nice to see that youre still a huge idiot

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and how do you know this? he wasnt beaten, it ended in a stalemate

nice to see that youre still a huge idiot
The fight didn’t end in a stalemate you stupid retard. He didn’t even land a single blow.

How about you spell “you’re” correctly first before you start calling people an idiot you illiterate dumbass. After everything said and down I’ve been right about everything so far, the emperors being stronger than admirals and Sabo being Admiral level and you’re calling me an idiot?
I know for a fact that I’m smarter than you, so you better keep your mouth shut clown because the only idiot here is you.

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fight didn’t end in a stalemate you stupid retard. He didn’t even land a single blow.

How about you spell “you’re” correctly first before you start calling people an idiot you illiterate dumbass. After everything said and down I’ve been right about everything so far, the emperors being stronger than admirals and Sabo being Admiral level and you’re calling me an idiot?
I know for a fact that I’m smarter than you, so you better keep your mouth shut clown because the only idiot here is you.
someones mad lol
you know a guy is really butthurt when he starts insulting the other guys grammar

i know that youre mentally challenged so its hard for you to understand but the fight was interrupted and never got finished.
lmao at you being right at anything, none of that has been proven yet this dipshit has already declared it as fact.

i find it the most hilarious when absolute idiots like you think that they are the smart ones, a chimpanzee could outsmart a moron like you.

• Haha
Reactions: SaitamaSanji

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
someones mad lol
you know a guy is really butthurt when he starts insulting the other guys grammar

i know that youre mentally challenged so its hard for you to understand but the fight was interrupted and never got finished.
lmao at you being right at anything, none of that has been proven yet this dipshit has already declared it as fact.

i find it the most hilarious when absolute idiots like you think that they are the smart ones, a chimpanzee could outsmart a moron like you.
lol :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
someones mad lol
Ironic coming from the same clown that’s calling people an idiot.
It’s funny when retarded dumbasses like you try to think so highly of yourself and you come at me with this fucking garbage. Listen here you little dickeating moron, everything I said was and is right. You’re just to stupid to comprehend that and can’t except the fact someone smarter than you is pointing out your stupidity. You’re an idiot and you’ll always be an idiot that will type his useless opinions away at a computer in his mom’s basement.

Chimpanzee wouldn’t type something so stupid like you. Seriously wtf kind of chicken scratch at I reading here?
mom smarter than you and that’s just a fact that you have to live with you retarded ape.