[Question] What are possibilities of Zoro leaving the crew after Wano?

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What are possibilities of Zoro leaving the crew (temporarily) after Wano?

Think of it. Ever since Zoro's return to Sabaody Archipelago after 2 years, he never been seen having hard time dealing with his opponents. What if this up coming incident in Wano after it ends, after Kaidou is done, what if Zoro didn't find what he's been looking for? I mean, Zoro sounds like is thirsty for true battle where his enemy pushes him to his extent. To his fullest. His last fight with Pica, I have my doubt that Zoro wasn't satisfied with the outcome.

The idea behind Zoro leaving the crew is that he wants to deal with hardships alone. I mean, he may think of that. I think that Zoro thinks his current power isn't enough to defeat Mihawk. He needs to experience the ocean, the New World on a different level. Travelling solo. Which makes Jinbe Zoro's replacement. Is having Zoro and Jinbe in the crew too much for New World?

So what? What's next after Kaidou's fall? Luffy won't be the same when he faces Katakuri I believe. To defeat Big Mom, he must defeat Kaidou somehow. And here is the point I'm about to reach, the means and what it takes to defeat Kaidou that Luffy will reach, where would Zoro be after all that? The same yet powerful? Yet I think Zoro might feel that he won't be needed if the crew changed to best, and it would piss off Zoro that he will feel he never gained enough power which might force him to go solo temporarily until Zoro finds what he misses.

I have a lot to say, and my head have a lot of thoughts on this matter.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well posible, but Luffy always gets in big trouble so he knows that with Luffy a fight will never miss. He could even fight with Luffy to train.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: What are possibilities of Zoro leaving the crew (temporarily) after Wano?

Think of it. Ever since Zoro's return to Sabaody Archipelago after 2 years, he never been seen having hard time dealing with his opponents. What if this up coming incident in Wano after it ends, after Kaidou is done, what if Zoro didn't find what he's been looking for? I mean, Zoro sounds like is thirsty for true battle where his enemy pushes him to his extent. To his fullest. His last fight with Pica, I have my doubt that Zoro wasn't satisfied with the outcome.

The idea behind Zoro leaving the crew is that he wants to deal with hardships alone. I mean, he may think of that. I think that Zoro thinks his current power isn't enough to defeat Mihawk. He needs to experience the ocean, the New World on a different level. Travelling solo. Which makes Jinbe Zoro's replacement. Is having Zoro and Jinbe in the crew too much for New World?

So what? What's next after Kaidou's fall? Luffy won't be the same when he faces Katakuri I believe. To defeat Big Mom, he must defeat Kaidou somehow. And here is the point I'm about to reach, the means and what it takes to defeat Kaidou that Luffy will reach, where would Zoro be after all that? The same yet powerful? Yet I think Zoro might feel that he won't be needed if the crew changed to best, and it would piss off Zoro that he will feel he never gained enough power which might force him to go solo temporarily until Zoro finds what he misses.

I have a lot to say, and my head have a lot of thoughts on this matter.

What do you guys think?
0.0% chance.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something hit me when Luffy said that it’s impressive that Kaido has a powerful subordinate (Jack) as his underling then the panel shifts from Luffy’s face to Zoro’s.
I have a feeling that something might happen in this arc and it would heavily involve Zoro and Luffy while Jack or Kaido stirs the situation. Similar to how Sanji tee’d off on Luffy in the Whole Cake island arc.

But I don’t think he’ll actually leave

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're up against 2 yonkou crews, I think he will find his challenge.

I don't think any Sh's will be leaving the crew anymore. Usopp, Robin and Sanji last arc. It would be too much if Zoro would do it too. Besides he would be breaking his vow to Luffy. If he would leave he would lose all his credibility.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All that typing yet zoro already said he would die for luffy to be pirate king before he became world's strongest swordsman. Zoro will never leave luffy. Even if he doesn't care for the crew

Last edited:

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Katakuri would make a great replacement for him. Luffy and Katakuri having very similar fighting style and devil fruits would make a great duo, much stronger duo than Luffy and Roronoa. So if he ends up leaving by the time they've beaten Big Mom, I just hope Kata joins the Straws and becomes Luffy true partenr in Piracy and Crime.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Katakuri would make a great replacement for him. Luffy and Katakuri having very similar fighting style and devil fruits would make a great duo, much stronger duo than Luffy and Roronoa. So if he ends up leaving by the time they've beaten Big Mom, I just hope Kata joins the Straws and becomes Luffy true partenr in Piracy and Crime.
Sounds nice for a fan fiction though. Katakuri is definitely part of Grand Fleet. Not crew-member of StrawHats.

Also, something many of you questioned it before, but seems like didn't bother you that much. Note that Mihawk is labeled as a "pirate", yet we never saw one pirate affiliated to Mihawk, nor we know on what pirate ship Mihawk was before. So far, the best description to give is that Mihawk is one man pirate crew. Like one man army. It's hard to tell if Mihawk been in the seas all his life alone. If so, I see Zoro can experience this life-style once more, but this time on the Grand-Line and even worst, in New World for quite some time and return to the crew totally different person.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
0.0000001% and that 1 is just because this is a fictional story written by a specific person who has the power to change anything he wants. Realistically though this is 0% as it's non-sensical and pointless.