What Animes/Manga are worth looking up?

LikeItMuch

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Originially I was a Naruto fanatic then fdrom the One Piece forums found my new favourite lol addicted to that shit but now I'm up to date so can you list me some anime/manga's that you like? That you think are worth looking up a list of 5 with reasons or whatever. xd Idc if their old

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Soul Eater by far. It's my number one. Manga is my dream came to life. It has all the elements I deem a perfect manga. Anime goes into filler after ep 51 and ends completely in at ep 51 due to budget. Manga is ongoing, so I highly suggest you read it.

Death Note for anime. Just perfect in my opinion.

LikeItMuch

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Bleach slow at first but gets very interesting
Fairy tail its awesome just finished reading it
watch Mirai Nikki it is F****** amazing!!! heres the link
yu yu hakusho, samurai x
Soul Eater by far. It's my number one. Manga is my dream came to life. It has all the elements I deem a perfect manga. Anime goes into filler after ep 51 and ends completely in at ep 51 due to budget. Manga is ongoing, so I highly suggest you read it.

Death Note for anime. Just perfect in my opinion.

Could you guys give me a fair idea of what they're about at least lol

LikeItMuch

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No, just no.

Rurouni Kenshin (also known as Samurai X), Yu Yu Hakusho, Soul Eater, Fairy Tail, Bleach (if you can handle the bullsh*t that happens), Full Metal, Death Note, Hellsing, and DBZ of course.
What kid doesn't know about DBZ lol

Looked them up going with Soul Eater then Rurouni Kenshin. Looked them all up. Lazy bastards lol

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What kid doesn't know about DBZ lol

Looked them up going with Soul Eater then Rurouni Kenshin. Looked them all up. Lazy bastards lol
I know, but I had to :p

RK is one of my favorite anime after One Piece and DBZ. Its one of the few anime that is all just straight up swordsmanship without tricks etc. And I'm only on Ep. 7 of Soul Eater, but I liked it since the first episode. Just like OP, its pretty unique.

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Hmm, Darker Than Black for mystery and anti-hero contractor action. 2 seasons + 4 OVA + new completed manga.

Claymore for monster slashing + ongoing manga.

ToAru Majutsu no Index & Railgun for science vs magic. 2 & 1 season + 2 ongoing mangas.

Shakugan no Shana for the Flame Hazes keeping the balance of the world by hunting down the Denizens. 3 seasons + movie and OVA.

Hellsing Ultimate for bloody vampire hunting.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood for action packed awesome alchemy +completed manga XD

Last edited:

UchihaBrat

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Woooooow... Not a single one recommends the series I'm about to recommend, I'm so lonely..
'Gintama' is the series lad! Try reading it while not laughing, btw the first chapter is so-so, still funny at its places, but the further you progress, the further your addiction goes.

Reactions: SilverGin