Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Waindo dear,
People will always try to show how smarter they are by saying stuff like that. Haiku has evolved a lot in time. You know that, so why even bother answering? And I love that you brought it back <3 it's beautiful.
not trying to be smart but you cant draw whiskers on a man and call it a cat. its a poem i guess, just not a haiku.

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Write more Waindo, only place you must go is up :)

not trying to be smart but you cant draw whiskers on a man and call it a cat. its a poem i guess, just not a haiku.
Well,not only cats have whiskers my friend and things evolve with time, if not it can't last in a changing world .

if people carry out the same poetry tradition till now, there won't be romantic poems and it evolved because some were brave enough to go beyond the rules but yeah ! don't try to apply this to everything :p

Reactions: Mis and Waindo

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understand this because i don't understand myself......lol. There are too many versions of me that i don't know who is the control subject anymore. Nice Haiku:hooray:

Itachirules

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Write more Waindo, only place you must go is up :)

Well,not only cats have whiskers my friend and things evolve with time, if not it can't last in a changing world .

if people carry out the same poetry tradition till now, there won't be romantic poems and it evolved because some were brave enough to go beyond the rules but yeah ! don't try to apply this to everything :p
sigh. everything evolves. but that means it changes. this is not a haiku. its a poem. and i never said only cats have whiskers, my friend. I used an example. Men don't have whiskers. Cats do. never compared cats to mice etc.