Trippy Sage of all Dank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tried out my new strategy. Rather than waiting anxiously for hours on end for the new manga release, I decided to allowed myself to go to sleep early. Zzz

Thus I woke up @ 6 am, have a new chapter of Naruto and Bleach to read PLUS a new chapter of Gantz to top it all off.

What a great way to start the morning. I shall now go and proceed to "wake and bake" and read manga! :hooray::happy::yayy::win::bye:

Have an awesome day (V) (~..~) (V)

Edit: Just read the chapter annd it. was. EPIC. What a way to end the chapter. *_*

Last edited:
Reactions: smokesup

Trippy Sage of all Dank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

veggetta13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I´ve always been fond of your philosophy.. yep, it is very well a tech not to go insane while waiting for the manga. I know I do usually post bitterly, but I didn´t enjoy for e.g. this number as much as the last one. This psychic trips taken by Kishi regarding Obito (the lonely fellow) are exhausting me. THOUGH: now we got manga gods on stage, on scene, ready to kick some ass.

That makes me happy

Trippy Sage of all Dank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I´ve always been fond of your philosophy.. yep, it is very well a tech not to go insane while waiting for the manga. I know I do usually post bitterly, but I didn´t enjoy for e.g. this number as much as the last one. This psychic trips taken by Kishi regarding Obito (the lonely fellow) are exhausting me. THOUGH: now we got manga gods on stage, on scene, ready to kick some ass.

That makes me happy
Thx I appreciate it and yeah I can understand why u say that. Next chapter will be amazing without a doubt. As usual, I cannot wait for next wednesday!

Time to go read bleach and gantz ^..^

Reactions: sepfiroth