Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fuuton: Kishi no Jōdan | Jest of the Knight
Fuuton: Ketsugō-tai Sōseiji No Setsuna | Wind Style: Juncture of the Siamese Twin
Katon: Ningyo no nenshō| Fire Release: Burning of the Mermaid
Katon: Boushi Kuruma | Fire Element: Spinning wheel
Suiton: Kyousei Ookami | Water Release: Great Wolf

Above are the ones that i have of yours.

Would like the rest xD

to include fuuintai??? Hopefully that 1 spot you left open is still there....

I can learn everything you have as i have all the needed requirements as well....

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Katon: Hijoui | Fire Element: Firecoat
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: (-5 on the user)
Description: The user focuses Katon chakra in his body. He highly compresses it, and then sends it out of his body. The output of it goes so fast and the amount of chakra is so big that it can’t be sucked in by any kind of chakra-leeching ability. This technique is used for the sole purpose of killing any kind of parasitic creature that is on the person. Zetsu spores for example can’t suck this in because of the rapidness and amount of chakra of this attack.
Note: Can only be taught by Wesobi
Note: This attack can’t be used to defend from wind attacks. The flames would go out of control and severely burn the user.
Note: Can only be used to defend against any kind of chakra-leeching power
Note: Can only be used twice.
Note: The sudden outburst of chakra damages the user a little, though not enough for it to affect him for the rest of the battle.

Basically a counter to zetsu who uses his spores on you to "grow" out of you (seen at the kage summit arc). You focus the chakra over your body, and send it outwards. IT doesn't show any actual fire, but the properties cause it to burn. Naturally, this means suiton jutsus wont counter it.

Thoughts, questions?

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So... I can't use this for offensive purpose's?

Like "i get into short range of you where i can punch you and use this jutsu to burn you"?

I can't do this?

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. Only to kill things that leech chakra from inside you. And even then, you need a way to sense that.
Like it says in the restrictions, it will give outward fire if a wind jutsu is used against it, and it will burn you so no use in trying that.

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doton: Haretsu no Cho'gath | Cho'gath's Rupture

Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Chakra Damage: 40
Description: The user does the snake hand seal and at the same time focuses his doton chakra under the opponent. This causes the ground to silently burst the opponent into the air (not very high, maximum 2 meter). This will happen quite rapidly, and due to the silence of the technique is extremely hard to detect. The user will then go into the second phase by using his chakra to manipulate the ground beneath the opponent (were he will land), which will cause small spikes (they would fit in a normal sized palm) to shoot out of the ground (they will leave the ground as projectiles with great force), and hit the opponent from underneath. These spikes shoot out as silently as the earth rises.

Note: This is an very silent jutsu, despite being an earth jutsu, and is very sudden.

Focus the chakra under the ground. This basically shoots the enemy up and makes them easily hittable by other techniques (use with clones to use other techniques). While this happens, small pike shoot out from the ground to hit the enemy from underneath.

It's easily avoidable with a raiton jutsu, but due to the silent ways of the technique, it's hard to avoid the first part at least.

Combine it with Jest of the Knight that i already taught, or something else ofc.

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you fail to read the jutsu properly nublet.

It shoots you up in the air, not sideways or in any direction. The spikes then shoot out from under you to hit you from below.

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fuuton: Ketsugō-tai Sōseiji No Setsuna | Wind Style: Juncture of the Siamese Twin

Type: Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user punch forward and release a blast of Wind. While the blast of wind travels towards the opponent, the user performs the Horse hand seal, and the wind splits up in two, and then comes back together, letting it avoid any incoming jutsu that would block it. This, however is a double edged blade as it requires impeccable timing so that the user does not get hit by the attack that was sent out to block it in the first place.
Note: The user can either split the wind in the turn used or in his next turn, if the wind has not hit the opponent yet or if he has enough time to split it
Note: Can only be used twice
Note: Each individual blade of wind is A-rank, and the moment at which they once again combine forms the technique's S-rank power.
Note: Can not use above S-rank in the same turn, nor can the user use wind in the same turn or the next.

Raiton: Ketsugō-tai Sōseiji No Setsuna | Lightning Style: Juncture of the Siamese Twin
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user punch forward and release a blast of lightning. While the blast of lightning travels towards the opponent, the user performs the Horse hand seal, and the lightning splits up in two, and then comes back together, letting it avoid any incoming jutsu that would block it. This, however is a double edged blade as it requires impeccable timing so that the user does not get hit by the attack that was sent out to block it in the first place.
Note: The user can either split the lightning in the turn used or in his next turn, if the lightning has not hit the opponent yet or if he has enough time to split it
Note: Can only be used twice
Note: Each individual bolt of lightning is A-rank, and the moment at which they once again combine forms the technique's S-rank power.
Note: Can not use above S-rank in the same turn, nor can the user use lightning in the same turn or the next.

Well both are basically the same. Focus a bolt/blast of the elemental technique that you shoot outward as you do the hand seal. If they counter it (with a jutsu) just split it up, and it will come back together afterwards. Be sure to have a defense ready though, because you avoid their jutsu, but theirs continues to come your way.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fuuin Genkotsu | Sealing Fist

Type:Fuuintaijutsu

Background:After unravelling and analysing the advantages and disadvantages of sealing techniques (fuuinjutsu), I noticed it was very easily combinable with taijutsu. I came on the idea after finishing my fuuinjutsu training, as well as watching the working of the Gentle Fist of the Hyuuga. This fighting style is similar to it, but is actually much more profound, refined and advanced than the Gentle Fist.

Description on the Abilities and Inner Workings of the Style: Fuuin Genkotsu has two aspects to it. It has the ability to increase the users own taijutsu techniques, as well as the ability to decrease those of the opponent. Depending on the situation, the user can easily switch from one intention to the other. It is also so that the users primarily work with seals. Being said, they have seal all over their own body as well as the ability to place certain seals onto the opponent, and thus weakening them to the desired point in order to take full advantage. Because fuuinjutsu and taijutsu alone both have such a wide variety, the same can be said about this fighting style, meaning that the only restriction to actually come up with moves is the mind (and the restrictions put up by the moderators). Hence, it is also hard to say the effects beforehand, though some can be made.

Additional effects and Restrictions:
Restrictions:
-User must have received proper training in fuuinjutsu and taijutsu to be eligible.
-If taught to someone else, they must receive a training session dedicated to learning the style and its characteristics alone, loose from any kind of jutsu.
-The user needs to have finished Fuuinjutsu Training up to A-Rank to learn this style.
Additional effects:
-The user is able to empower his own physical capabilities, as well as restricting those of the opponent
-As for some techniques, the user is able to activate an attack by simply being in the vicinity, rather than actually hitting the opponent. They must still create the movements though.
-Can be used as offensive and defensive measurement
-If received the training and permission by nexus, (I’m not sure if this one is possible, so I’ll ask Nexus later on) one can incorporate medical skills into the technique to optimize it.

Wesobi, our loyal member, gave on the 5th of March, 2012 a request for a Patent on custom fighting style Sealing Fist. I, Scorps of the Custom Fighting Style Bureau, by the power invested in me by Nexus, after reading the submission, have decided that the submitted style satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving him rightfully earned patent on this style by the following;​

Fuuin Genkotsu