Were Guy & Asuma on the same team?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking about how the way Guy's , Asuma team works well with Kakashi's team. They work so well together that I was thinking more that Guy and Asuma trained under Kushina. Ok it may seem crazy to some but if you add Kurenai onto the team that would explain why of all the pople in the village they did not on a whole treat Naruto like a leaper, and their will of fire that she passed on to her team was pasted on to thier teams and they were able to fill in for each other with no majors problems ( The Hunt for Hidan & Kakuzu or the hunt for Itachi. ) It's just a thought I had

Reactions: Uchiha91

Uchiha91

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They were, one of the episodes or chapters (can't remember) showed them together as kids getting ready for ramen and a mission. They where probably his team after Rin, Obito, and Minato kicked the bucket.

Saberwulf

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They were, one of the episodes or chapters (can't remember) showed them together as kids getting ready for ramen and a mission. They where probably his team after Rin, Obito, and Minato kicked the bucket.
xdlol they dead...

btw i think gai and asuma wernt teammates cuz asuma is older that kakashi and gai

it was the lost towers movie where they were going to get ramen at ichiraku

Uchiha91

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
xdlol they dead...

btw i think gai and asuma wernt teammates cuz asuma is older that kakashi and gai

it was the lost towers movie where they were going to get ramen at ichiraku
Somewhere I read that it was either Sasuke was older than Naruto and Sakura or Naruto was older than Sasuke and Sakura. Can't remember

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hm, i don´t really think so as i think i read somewhere that gai and kakashi are 1 year younger than asuma and kurenai
thier age doesn't matter they all got out of the ninja academy at roughly the same time and couldn't you see Guy trying to compete with Kakashi to see whos the best when ever Mintao came too see Kushina. I was also thinking maybe Kurenai was Shizune replacment while Kushina had Tsunade train Shizune as a medical nin. That ties up all of the 12 to both Mintao & Kushina.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe. However, Kakashi was a strong ninja. Maybe he didn't need a team xd He was in ANBU afterall, but there is some time skip. Perhpas he and Guy were a team. Explains them being rivals. As for Asuma, I dunno. I think him and Kurenai were on the same team.