Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As of today their is no known evedince that dragons existed. However one would wonder why every culture has some form of dragon in it's folklore.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dragons actually do exsist, I forget what it's called but I think it's called something like "komodo dragons" but I haven't heard of the name in like 5-7 years so ya. But they're some sort of huge lizard(not in your imaginations giant, just a big lizard), and they don't have any mystical powers.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe that they did exist at one point in time not now though due to the fact if there was something that huge it would have been randomly spotted by someone by now. But yes I think that dragons did exist and it has been proven that they could have existed and that their are dinosaur fossils with deep scratches in their bone structure that is not known how they could have received them at that point in time because with how technology is now we can tell what it was that killed something.

Dinosaurs on how they were killed off was explained in two different varieties. One way is an asteroid killed them off and the other way is that the Ice Age killed them off but me with the paleontology research. I believe that they were killed off by a combination of the two. I believe that a giant asteroid did in fact crash into the planet millions of years ago but the impact isn't what killed them the sulfuric shock wave that killed off the plants is what killed the big number of them because you take the plants away from them and what happens? The herbivorous starve to death and the carnivorous end up starving to death because most of their diets revolved around fresh and live meat not already dead. So they go threw process of elimination and kill off the weaker of the carnivorous first and when the Ice Age hit at the time it did that doesn't give the reptilian bird much time to hibernate and thus kill them off in a matter of days, weeks, or even months.

So for the Dragons they too would have fallen into the same spectrum of the dinosaurs, yes they could have flown to a mountain or dig a cliff but also remember human kind was just appearing around that time and I can pretty much tell ya that they would have probably eaten any kind of meat so what ever dragons would have survived the asteroid or the ice age were more than likely killed off by early mankind.

Yes, you can say that they didn't have the proper tools or equipment for killing such a beast but there you are wrong because there are arrow heads, ax heads, and spear heads that have been found that were from all those years ago that had magnetic qualities to them which did come from an asteroid landing spot in Canada and the weapon heads have been found all over the globe.

So all in all yes Dragons could have excited at one point in time but were all killed off.

Myths come from Legends, Legends come from Stories, Stories come from Travelers. Everything has to start from somewhere and Dragons may have lived along with all other mythical creatures.

SunnyDip

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use to research the possibility of Dragons for a long time and when you put all the facts together, it's more than possible that they do exist.

1. As many in this thread have said, they are basicaly like lizards or surpants with wings.
2. To create fire, drangons had an extra air pack that had tube going into the mouth and under the tongue, where they stored a special gass. In the area were most dragons are said to have come from, there is a lot of flint. It's possible that they digested that flint, combined with this gass could have made fire. This air pack also made the body lighter, making the dragon able to fly easier.

Here is the website to the special I watched, it might have been the one you saw. It gave me all the info I know.

Hope that helped!

NarutoGoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know one thing which points heavily to the existance of dragons...

all of the ancient cultures in the western region, and other parts of the world have drawn images or have mentioned the exisance of dragons.