Were all being hijacked and us lazy asses arent doing anything..

merule27

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You see buddy, your wrong. And I don't blame no one and nor judge anyone. I simply despise how the innocent are being brainwashed and being taught what's good or what's bad.. The reason why you have thoughts of depression is because they implanted on to you evil thoughts that you your self didn't even realize. You were taught that religion leads to destruction that most wars are caused by religion.. You were taught that human beings are nothing more but chemical processes that deprived you from your joy that you once had as a kid.. Your joy that came as to you through innocence.. I'd like to state something, Remember you gotta watch out what you believe.. what you listen to, what you read.. Its everywhere.. You were taught that all religions are the same there no different then each other.. Also another statement, there is only ONE God. Just but One.. The secret societies and the higher powers do not want you to know this.. And you'll be nothing more but a blind guy trying to find food In the desert..
Well I kinda see what you're saying, without the whole religious aspect, how society has kinda normalized people and taken away some of their uniqueness for the reason of them being different. But that's also very common among other species. Wolves for example have to stay and think as a group in order to survive, a lone wolf cannot last long on it's own. The whole religious part of what you're trying to say is throwing people off

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's just a common trend to do in order to survive, if we don't then we die out
Your coming at this with a pre-made thought! Everything your saying is being said through the aspect of Atheism.. Your thoughts are not your thoughts those thoughts are from the secret society that brainwashed you and me. Watch this video I also sent it to another guy In this thread. [video=youtube;IHFqFP-Li_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHFqFP-Li_o[/video] I think its quite interesting...

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's just a common trend to do in order to survive, if we don't then we die out
Also, put your pride and your pain aside and genuinely seek God. And watch how you know how the world actually spins.. For me God is most certainly not a belief but a fact... I one as well became Atheist. And that was because of my depression my family problems, how much my heart was hurting in the inside.. But shortly did the devil know that this person was fighting for truth.. And at the end.. He found it.. God makes the situations us human beings made and make it perfect and good like him.. They tell us that humans are evil which means God is evil. Soon enough ill be posting videos about stuff like this and start showing people about the truth. What reality is, what truly is right and wrong..

Last edited:

merule27

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I do then I'd just be preaching someone else's thoughts and maybe he was too and so on and so forth. How do we have proof that you've broken free from all other's chain of thought, of this "brainwashing" and are speaking to us with a fresh and innovative mind? For all we know you took it cumulatively from all of the videos and opinions similar to the one's in the video you just sent.

Mypower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I do then I'd just be preaching someone else's thoughts and maybe he was too and so on and so forth. How do we have proof that you've broken free from all other's chain of thought, of this "brainwashing" and are speaking to us with a fresh and innovative mind? For all we know you took it cumulatively from all of the videos and opinions similar to the one's in the video you just sent.
Exactly. This guy is so biased. He's just another brainwashed clown it's ironic how he doesn't even know.

merule27

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly. This guy is so biased. He's just another brainwashed clown it's ironic how he doesn't even know.
Personally I believe that anyone can believe what they want and I'd accept that. Doesn't mean I can't get annoyed by it, but I just accept the fact that people believe other things and if he wants to believe what he believes, then so be it you can't change it or force him to. I suggest you, and more people, adopt this belief

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason why you think that my thoughts are relative and nothing more but just a echo of what could possibly be false, is because when we are born again and are of Christ our truth becomes equal for example. There are two people, they find a apple and claim its a red apple both of them and theres a audience out there in another city.. Then another guy comes and claims this apple is nothing more but just the color Gold, a illusion.. Even though the apple was really red. And was eatable and a object etc.. So they all go to the midst of the people, and the opposing person that is against truth points his statement, that the apple is Gold, and then the people with truth claim the apple is red.. Now how can we tell weather the apple is red or gold if we saw neither of them? Wanna know how? Get up, walk and find that red apple. And learn with your own eyes what the apples true color is.. And see that the truth IS a echo not of falsely hood but of reality what is right, what happened... Remember truth doesn't change it stays the same no matter from who's mouth it came from..

Last edited:

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Insulting others wasn't a intelligent choice to disprove how God isn't real you know ^^. Also AGAIN, I will state everything you said to me back at you..

Last edited:

Mypower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Personally I believe that anyone can believe what they want and I'd accept that. Doesn't mean I can't get annoyed by it, but I just accept the fact that people believe other things and if he wants to believe what he believes, then so be it you can't change it or force him to. I suggest you, and more people, adopt this belief
I agree with this statement. I'm not trying to force anything. It's your or anyone's choice to be deluded and not have evidence. :win:

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What you said made no sense especially at bold. XD You didn't answer my question you bigot. How is God real ?
lol, look at it again. And for your information I made the statement that RELIGION has been here for thousands of years before Atheism and the belief in Evolution.. Its not my task to prove God its yours.. Further more I made a statement earlier saying that I DO NOT have the time to make a book pointing out how there is intelligent design...

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol, look at it again. And for your information I made the statement that RELIGION has been here for thousands of years before Atheism and the belief in Evolution.. Its not my task to prove God its yours.. Further more I made a statement earlier saying that I DO NOT have the time to make a book pointing out how there is intelligent design...
Fuurther more I sent you a video in one of my replies that contained a video I strongly agree with.. I believe you didn't even watch it because your so intoned with your pride.. just a guess ^^

Mypower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fuurther more I sent you a video in one of my replies that contained a video I strongly agree with.. I believe you didn't even watch it because your so intoned with your pride.. just a guess ^^
Did you even read what I said. I replied to that comment check the last page you idiot.

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you even read what I said. I replied to that comment check the last page you idiot.
I didn't see that, furthermore I believe you shouldn't call people stupid just because they didn't see a reply. It only goes to show how desperate you are in winning a debate you already lost. I mentioned earlier in one of my replies that I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO POST A BOOK BECAUSE I HAVE STUFF TO DO XD how many times am I gonna tell you.. I also mentioned earlier in a reply I made to another guy stating on how facts stay the same no matter whos mouth it came from in fact let me quote it in this thread..

''The reason why you think that my thoughts are relative and nothing more but just a echo of what could possibly be false, is because when we are born again and are of Christ our truth becomes equal for example. There are two people, they find a apple and claim its a red apple both of them and theres a audience out there in another city.. Then another guy comes and claims this apple is nothing more but just the color Gold, a illusion.. Even though the apple was really red. And was eatable and a object etc.. So they all go to the midst of the people, and the opposing person that is against truth points his statement, that the apple is Gold, and then the people with truth claim the apple is red.. Now how can we tell weather the apple is red or gold if we saw neither of them? Wanna know how? Get up, walk and find that red apple. And learn with your own eyes what the apples true color is.. And see that the truth IS a echo not of falsely hood but of reality what is right, what happened... Remember truth doesn't change it stays the same no matter from who's mouth it came from.. '' This is a quote of a reply I made at merule27..

Secondly how can someone see the color red when all they were shown was the color black & white?

Last edited:

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And also, I don't mind how your insulting me because im pretty sure if your genuinely seeking truth your gonna be the one talking about God to others.. Hahaha so I can relate to peoples past forms..

Mypower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't see that, furthermore I believe you shouldn't call people stupid just because they didn't see a reply. It only goes to show how desperate you are in winning a debate you already lost. I mentioned earlier in one of my replies that I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO POST A BOOK BECAUSE I HAVE STUFF TO DO XD how many times am I gonna tell you.. I also mentioned earlier in a reply I made to another guy stating on how facts stay the same no matter whos mouth it came from in fact let me quote it in this thread..

''The reason why you think that my thoughts are relative and nothing more but just a echo of what could possibly be false, is because when we are born again and are of Christ our truth becomes equal for example. There are two people, they find a apple and claim its a red apple both of them and theres a audience out there in another city.. Then another guy comes and claims this apple is nothing more but just the color Gold, a illusion.. Even though the apple was really red. And was eatable and a object etc.. So they all go to the midst of the people, and the opposing person that is against truth points his statement, that the apple is Gold, and then the people with truth claim the apple is red.. Now how can we tell weather the apple is red or gold if we saw neither of them? Wanna know how? Get up, walk and find that red apple. And learn with your own eyes what the apples true color is.. And see that the truth IS a echo not of falsely hood but of reality what is right, what happened... Remember truth doesn't change it stays the same no matter from who's mouth it came from.. '' This is a quote of a reply I made at merule27..
Lose what debate ? XD I wouldn't even consider this a debate. You're just spitting nonsense .You haven't even given me evidence why God exists. Just log out and never comeback.

Mypower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And also, I don't mind how your insulting me because im pretty sure if your genuinely seeking truth your gonna be the one talking about God to others.. Hahaha so I can relate to peoples past forms..
Yeah. Go praise somewhere else. You're so full of BS. Next time bring me a concrete argument not a freaking story.

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah. Go praise somewhere else. You're so full of BS. Next time bring me a concrete argument not a freaking story.
Maybe if you actually watched the video I sent you, and actually used common sense and perhaps just perhaps listened to what I said earlier you would of had a different state of mind. Also, truth is a story. Science is a Story, GOD is a story.. Every single individual is a story. Not all stories are false you know that ^^.. Pride is one of mans greatest enemies.. Just laying it out there :scorps: