Were all being hijacked and us lazy asses arent doing anything..

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;5jI_LAoDyiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jI_LAoDyiQ[/video]

Say what you will Richard Dawkins worshippers. I don't care and go worship your God's, that you constantly watch in Anime.. Go ahead Ban me NarutoBase because this place is filled with douche bag people that think there all THAT. Especially the ones that have sasuke profile pics. But anyways, Peace out and if you watch this.. those of you that believe in Evil-Lution you have been warned so don't start crying when your in the Judgement day. If you do seek help Ill gladly help. And I may have seem a bit mean here, but that's only because it irritates me how the world is being changed and that everyone is being brainwashed and distracted to what is really going out there in the REAL WORLD! peace and hope you all believe in your ONLY true salvation which is Christ, and if you didn't enjoy what I said don't .. Just read the bible your selfs since im not a good example.. Anyways God bless...

Watch me get banned because I believe in God .. And if you don't have something good to say just get the hell outta here especially all you sasuke wanna be's.. Maybe when you post a real picture of your selfs in your profile pictures maybe you can talk..

Last edited:

Desiigner

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
> Name is SasukeNew2
> Says Sasuke wannabe's shall get out of here.

>2015
>Still thinks there is only "one" religion

>Says that you can maybe talk if you have a PP of yourself
>Doesn't have one himself.

Legit thread.

0/10 try again.

Mypower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seems like another Atheist that thinks his extent of knowledge that he was fed as a Child by the government surpasses what real truth is.. What a shame.. Good luck in the new era..
For a Christian you don't seem like a loving person. You hate non believers just because they use logic and reasoning. You just have faith and believe in mythological book with events that happened over 2000 years ago. And also I'm agnostic. Tsss. Go delude yourself mate.

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
> Name is SasukeNew2

>2015

Legit thread.

0/10 try again.

> Name is SasukeNew2

Firstly this account was made in January 2013, so this was 2 years ago when I was blind like you.

>2015

Still 2015 and you act as if Evilution is a fact and that one religion is wrong. GG we got a scientist over here.

I don't have one because I used to have one and then I posted a new profile picture about GOD. And the reason why I said that was because of the majority of people that are douche bags have sasuke profile pictures..

2/10 gg nice try

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For a Christian you don't seem like a loving person. You hate non believers just because they use logic and reasoning. You just have faith and believe in mythological book with events that happened over 2000 years ago. And also I'm agnostic. Tsss. Go delude yourself mate.
I don't hate other people, I hate sin. I hate that people are blindly being taught what is right and wrong.. I don't have a problem with the person I have a problem with what they commit.. Not sure about you but Abortion is just as wrong as killing a 99 year old male. And don't give me that ''Oh he doesn't think at 6 months old'' crap.. Just sick That's one of my problems.. deal with it

Mypower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't hate other people, I hate sin. I hate that people are blindly being taught what is right and wrong.. I don't have a problem with the person I have a problem with what they commit.. Not sure about you but Abortion is just as wrong as killing a 99 year old male. And don't give me that ''Oh he doesn't think at 6 months old'' crap.. Just sick That's one of my problems.. deal with it
What does that mean at bold ? Christians are told what's right and wrong. Atheists and other secular people use their own logical reasoning to make a moral decision. Unlike Christians that believe making moral decisions relies on something supernatural which makes no sense. You're just brainwashed I feel sorry for you.

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unitology is above all that. Unitology is the ties that bind us, and the ties that will make us whole. Only then will you be a true believer.
Your wrong, Science says your a rock. And in a long long long time ago.. billions of years ago, you came from a rock and der waz a big boom boom and boom boom make us and boom we here and we smrt we scientist and we nut getting paid by elete 2 hypnotize u all 2 kill nd not believe in God ;3 Atheism FTW Evilution FTW! :DDD

Mypower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Atheism is BS , and so is evolution its not science AT ALL. And btw Im trying to get banned incase if you didn't read the whole thread.. gg
What are you even saying? How is atheism bs. It just means that a person lacks faith in a deity. If you wanna get banned just ask a mod no one needs you or cares about you.

Mypower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your wrong, Science says your a rock. And in a long long long time ago.. billions of years ago, you came from a rock and der waz a big boom boom and boom boom make us and boom we here and we smrt we scientist and we nut getting paid by elete 2 hypnotize u all 2 kill nd not believe in God ;3 Atheism FTW Evilution FTW! :DDD
It's amazing how uneducated people are . I'm scared for humanity with people like you. Do you even use logic or do you believe blindly what everyone tells you.

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What does that mean at bold ? Christians are told what's right and wrong. Atheists and other secular people use their own logical reasoning to make a moral decision. Unlike Christians that believe making moral decisions relies on something supernatural which makes no sense. You're just brainwashed I feel sorry for you.
Are you listening to what your saying? Where did your moralities originate from? Also Christians never said that we need God for moralities. The fact is we already had moralities because GOD bestowed that upon us! Truth is, Atheism, Evolutionist NO ONE knows what REAL moralities are, they don't know where it came from. All they know is that its just there and its just the brain that came from a rock.. Lol to think this type of delusional thinking can make me a million air.. xD