Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well as you all can see im no new member but when i was here was almost 2 years ago and everyone here seems to have changed and so have I ( mentally physically sexually and everything has changed about me at least)
and i thought its necessary for me to introduce my self as who i am now...

Ello.... Im rue ^_^ you can also call me by many names ive been given over year Mika Rue raka saku aya ruru.....Idc as long as its me
do try to message me or ask for anything you need i may not be as active nbut ill be around and will do my best to be my best ^^

nice to be back here..its kinda holy for me...this place <3

Reactions: Math42

~Ethereal~

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well as you all can see im no new member but when i was here was almost 2 years ago and everyone here seems to have changed and so have I ( mentally physically sexually and everything has changed about me at least)
and i thought its necessary for me to introduce my self as who i am now...

Ello.... Im rue ^_^ you can also call me by many names ive been given over year Mika Rue raka saku aya ruru.....Idc as long as its me
do try to message me or ask for anything you need i may not be as active nbut ill be around and will do my best to be my best ^^

nice to be back here..its kinda holy for me...this place <3
I am still a wild cat. Hello. ;)

Akai Hime

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello New Member,

We greatly appreciate your choice to register with NarutoBase. I wish you the best in your endeavors and that you will contribute to the base in a positive way. Enjoy the site, participate wherever you can (whilst following the rules), and if you ever need some help or have some questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Deviation