Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK this is the weekly preview for Shounen Jump
You must be registered for see images
Notice the Naruto pic in the lower left hand corner? Well this means that one, for sure, Naruto manga will be released this week. And amidst the jumble of words one phrase in particular stands out. The english translation is "Kakashi's death shocks Konoha! And as for Deva Path Pain...!?"
It's not looking good for Kakashi... U_U

XAvatar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i can see alot people having R.I.P in there sigs when next chapter comes out but kakshi is my all time favorite :( if he dies there will be no funny/cool/awesome skilled kakshi anymore just ...no one can replace him if yamato trys too ?_? im so drawing a picture of him bien slaped lol but please dont kill him kishi !!!!!

XAvatar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you do know everyone will cry because when he dies be loads happy flash backs minato obito before he died vice versa rin and prob clip of her death or what ever :S idk what happend to her and then team 7 n the fun wacky adventures :( then he will black out and die :( but hopefully he will black out and wake up and tsunade will be dead infront of him and he will be like wth you gave your life for me more sadness :( this chapters looking pretty dark and sad :(

Rin Hatake

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you do know everyone will cry because when he dies be loads happy flash backs minato obito before he died vice versa rin and prob clip of her death or what ever :S idk what happend to her and then team 7 n the fun wacky adventures :( then he will black out and die :( but hopefully he will black out and wake up and tsunade will be dead infront of him and he will be like wth you gave your life for me more sadness :( this chapters looking pretty dark and sad :(
all things I want to see. but I still don't want my Kakashi to die;:(

XAvatar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hear that bro. i won't believe it till i see his lifeless, bloodied, beaten and broken body. they'd have to put him in the ground before i'd give up hope.
i get the feeling if he is dead or not dead what ever kishi will pause on it as a cliff hanger after his flash backs on kakshis past then focus naruto sasgay sakura or tsunade then we will prob find out after 20 chapters if hes alive or 100% dead or not just theory

zagubus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i get the feeling if he is dead or not dead what ever kishi will pause on it as a cliff hanger after his flash backs on kakshis past then focus naruto sasgay sakura or tsunade then we will prob find out after 20 chapters if hes alive or 100% dead or not just theory
i wonder if the cliff hanger would be something like at the end of this manga naruto wakes up violently from a bad dream in which he sees kakashi's death.

Naruto: "Kakashi-sensei!!!!!"

alt216

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMG NO NO NO NO
:kakashi::kakashi::kakashi::kakashi::kakashi:
HE CANT DIE
oh gud kishi im coming at you now!!
killing kakashi? *tears coming up*
*flashbacking of naruto and kakashi*
im rly crying right now.. how can kishi kill him?
btw im a girl.. so stop calling me man