rasenshurenken

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey guys i was wondering if you could get a subsription in america because i want to respect their disscioson on manga scans but i cant go back to reading the gay censored far behind usa shonen jump i no i can buy them of ebay which i will if i have to but if i were to buy one from ebay and subscribe to it with the subscribe card thing would they ship them to me does anyone and this site who doesnt live in japan get this

DOD_bld

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As with lots of magazine and periodical publishers, they probably wont... sorry... you might however be able to open a PO Box in Japan, and have the subscription sent there while having that mail forwarded to you in the USA... I don't think that would work, but if it does... tell me and I'll do it too!! :)

MrMG

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you asking if they are going to ship it to you if purchased on e-bay? Yes they will if you live in America it's not shipping but simple delivering ... Sorry if i got your question wrong :X

rasenshurenken

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you asking if they are going to ship it to you if purchased on e-bay? Yes they will if you live in America it's not shipping but simple delivering ... Sorry if i got your question wrong :X
no im asking if i aquired a weekly shonen jump and took out the card for subscribing if i could subscribe to it here in the usa