XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To those of you who remember, and those who don't know, a while ago I was talking of making a webcomic! And I am finally ready to sit down and begin working on it.

I just need help with 2 things people:

Information on how or what site would be good to post such comic on.

and I am not the best person when it comes to coloring, for one, I am semi colorblind, and for 2, I never had any REAL training or practice with photoshop. I use gimp, but Im really basic with it.

SO, I would really appreciate if someone could help me out with a website or web domain where I Can start this, and also, if there is anybody who wants to help color the pages, im don't need a professional, but I do need someone who is at least better than I am at it.

This comic is going to be for you guys. I think most of you will enjoy it. And maybe then you guys can start fapboying and having pointless vs threads and predictions about it. That is my dream! lol
Anway, yea, im excited for the future.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To those of you who remember, and those who don't know, a while ago I was talking of making a webcomic! And I am finally ready to sit down and begin working on it.

I just need help with 2 things people:

Information on how or what site would be good to post such comic on.

and I am not the best person when it comes to coloring, for one, I am semi colorblind, and for 2, I never had any REAL training or practice with photoshop. I use gimp, but Im really basic with it.

SO, I would really appreciate if someone could help me out with a website or web domain where I Can start this, and also, if there is anybody who wants to help color the pages, im don't need a professional, but I do need someone who is at least better than I am at it.

This comic is going to be for you guys. I think most of you will enjoy it. And maybe then you guys can start fapboying and having pointless vs threads and predictions about it. That is my dream! lol
Anway, yea, im excited for the future.
if you really plan on doing this then you could ask the head admin to host it here on narutobase.. i believe one of the mods already hosts there own manga here.

you would just need to ask