Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm using dual Katanas
*Alright I'll go first, I first infuse my lightning chakra into both katanas, then I charge at you, in a zig-zag fashion, when I get within Five feet of you, I slash diagonally from the right with one katana and underhand from the left with the other. If block I enter my lightning chakra into whatever you blocked it with, shocking you*

Phlex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am also using my duel katana's. *I infuse my wind chakra into my blades and put my right sword inbetween both of your swords, stopping them from completing their slash, then I slice you thigh's horazontally with my left blade. (I am not electrecuted because wind nullifies lightning)

Phlex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*When you block my katana I roll backwards, springing to my feet just infront of a wall. I stab my katana into the wall behind me and throw 2 kunai at you. one with smoke and one with flash. I then grab my katana out of the wall and flip the one in my right hand upside down, and jump over the smoke so I am behind you. (you dont know im there)

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Once you roll backwards, I throw 2 kunai at you, impaling you, Then I throw a smoke bomb then a flash bomb blinding you, Then I slash at you, sending a lightning bolt at you, shocking you*

Phlex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(how did you throw kunai when you are holding 2 swords?? but ill let it go) *When I spring up I see the kunai just in time but only manage to dodge one, taking one in the right arm like a man, but to reduce the impact I jump backwards, my feet hit the wall and I push off, passing over your smoke and flash bomb, and throwing my left katana at you in mid air. the smoke and flash detonate behind me, leaving me unafected. my katana hits you in the shoulder and I land infront of you, bringing out a kunai in my left hand.

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(My fault) *Once you throw your katana, I side step to my left, while throwing my right hand katana at you, which hits you dead on because you're in the air, and you can't dodge, so if you block this, I automatically throw My left katana at you impaling in the stomach*

Phlex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*when in the air, I hit the blade of the katana you threw making it do a 180 degree spin and I catch it by the hilt. I then block your left katana with your right katana, hitting it straight down so that it sticks into the ground. I land on my feet infront of you and stab at you with my left katana. You have nothing to block with.

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright *since you stabbed at me, I side-step to my left, then I catch your arm between my right arm, then I twist your wrist, causing you to drop the katana, then I swoop under your right katana (which I know is coming), and I kick you in the ribs, then pick up the katana, which I threw at you*

Phlex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*after you duck under my right katana I bring my right knee up into your face, and with the katana you ducked, slam the hilt into your back, driving you to the ground

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HHHmmm nice*As you slam your knee up, I grab hold to it, and as your hilt come down (I take it like a G), then I tackle you forward and onto the ground, restricting your wrists on the ground*

Phlex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I headbutt you in the face, breaking your nose and focus my wind chakra in my hands, forcing you to let go. as you straighten up,(as a reflex to being headbutted in the face) I place both my hands on you chest and use my wind chakra to blast you to the other side of the room, 2 metres away from your sword*

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey weapons only but, *As I see you trying to head me, I let go of your left wrist, and I punch you in the face, with my right hand, then as my fist connects with your face, I insert lightning chakra into your face, paralyzing and shocking you*

Phlex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh yeah, sorry. I forgot my own rules. *when you let go of my wrist I stab myself in the thigh with my katana, (im still holding it, you can check if you want) at the same time you hit me. the pain stops mew from being paralised. I let go of my katana and bring my hand up to punch you in the temple, knocking you out, I you block, I take advantage of your relaxed grip on my right hand (due to concentrating on blocking) and roll oput of your grip, taking my katana out of my leg as I am doing so

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As you bring you hand up to punch me, I quickly block it with my right hand (as you stabbed you thigh, thats when I punched you in the face, so as you go to punch me, my hand is already going to block it), As I block your hand, I pin it on the ground by your thigh, then I just keep head butting you in the face, until I knock you out*