0⚔️
Unofficial
Rei's R&R
No Killing/Stealing
No Customs
Plain Field
Short Range
Bio in signature, post yours and i'll make the first move​

Note: This is so I can practice, and work on my tactics and planning. I haven't mastered the basic 5 yet, so someone on my skill level please.​

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi-San walks out onto the empty plain, wearing the standard attire of Anbu which consists of a simple black suit with the standard flak jacket, strapped up sandals, and arm guards. Along with this he wears plated gloves that go all the way up to his arms with a bandage wrapped around the right one. Along with this he carries a Katana strapped to his back and his mask is fashioned to resemble a dog's face with red and black markings around the eyes, sides and mouth. He sees a figure standing in front of him and his eyes widen beneath his mask..

"Dante..? No it can't be The Devil Hunter himself.."

Kakashi removes his Anbu mask, revealing his gleaming red left eye. [1T]

"Who are you? Some kind of impostor?"

Kakashi awaits the response of the man while taking a defensive stance for precautionary measures

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vergil arrives to the field looking around, confused as to where he is. He then looks up to see Kakashi Hatake. A well known member of the Shinobi world. Aware of his sharingan Vergil decides not to look at him.

Vergil: Oh ? You don't know who i am ? Maybe i can teach you.

Vergil reveals his Getsugakure headband.

Vergil: I'll make you an offer....

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi takes note of the symbol inscribed on his headband

"Getsugakure.. You're must be from the Land of the Moon, and what is your proposition?

By now, Kakashi has become rather suspicious of the man in front of him. Whoever he was, he was giving off a dark aura and the feeling sent chills down Kakashi's spine.

Last edited:

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vergil: As a member of this shinobi world, all ninjas shall be viewed equal.. But some of us are not. We're looked down upon, they see us as weak... Getsugakure is my home. And I want to make it a home for all who are viewed as weak by the outside world. Are you weak?

Vergil begins to slowly walk forward dragging his sword on the ground.

Vergil:Enough with the talking. If you want to know more, we'll talk after i show you a few things...

Last edited:

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi unsheathes his Katana and grasps the hilt with his left hand, now standing in an aloof matter, the tip of the blade almost touching the ground

"Weak? I guess who haven't heard of me... I am Hatake Kakashi of Konohagakure. I shall show you how weak I am.

After finishing his statement, Kakashi quickly throws two Kunai at his target. The first one at the angle of 25º and the other on 75º.

Immediately after the Kunai release from his hands, he begins weaving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand-seals, causing rain clouds to form overhead. Chakra-infused rain begins to fall from the sky, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the Kakashi's senses. When the rain hits you, it allows me to detect you from your chakra pattern.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vergil stops moving knowing fully what the sudden rain will do, he doesn't do anything about it. He just throws on his hoodie to shield his hair.

My calling you weak wasn't an insult... I'm looked at as weak as well. Prove to me that you aren't weak ! Prove to everybody that you're not weak !

Vergil beings a sprint towards you before he beings across his sword with his left hand and swings a horizontal slash across your chest, cutting you across the stomach.

Last edited:

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the man begins rushing towards him, Kakashi wastes no time in responding. He quickly emits a spear of lightning from his mouth, a single tendril of Raiton rushes towards Vergil, impaling him in the chest before he can get in range to strike Kakashi with his blade

"You're foolish... You won't accomplish anything living in vain of others."

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the spear rushes from kakashi's mouth Vergil raises his sword and channels chidori through it. Slicing the lightning in half causing it to be rendered useless. The sharp spear also continues past the bolt of lightning and hits you in the chest. Causing you to be paralized and unable to move.

"You wanna listen to my offer now ?"

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After Vergil cancels out his Raiton spear, Kakashi gets struck by a bolt of lightning, hitting him square in the chest, the lightning causes him to be unable to move and barley able to speak

"Hmmph.. what is it that you want from me..?"

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Listen, I like you. Not in the sexual type of way. In the potential type of way. Me and you, are both new to the Ninja world(Role play system). Villages like Konoha, Kumo, and Iwa view people like me and you as weak. I'm sick of it... "

Vergil removes the negative charge in your body allowing you to move.

"Do you see what I'm getting at ? "