Rei R&R
Sub: Nah
Kai: Sure
CJ: Nah
CW: Sure
CE: Noes
Terrain: Rocky Field with water source
Range: Long Range

I just wanna try a new spar so anyone welcome and go first...

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Laxus in sig.
As soon as i see you,i make it so the ground beneath you begins to spiral inwards,i then create four clones,two to my left and two to my right, the clone on my furtherst left(Alpha) And furtherst right(Beta) Begin to run in a wide semicircle towards you,so as to come in at you from your flanks.While my closest right clone (Minus) and closest left clone (Plus) and me begin to charge towards you,zigzagging in and out of eachother,confusing you,and avoiding any projectiles in the process.
(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
Note: I have my CW on my back,ill post it later

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

As i notice the ground shaking and cracking i therefore start converting my lightning chakra into the ground and destroying it before the ground starts sucking me under. Then i gather my chakra into my mouth and with full speed release a fireball toward the clones then as the fire is raging i clap my hands to release gale palm to increase the speed and strength of the fire therefore combining it with wind.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
Type: Attack
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Fireball Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Last edited: