Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Two days ago the internet blew up with some dumb ass dress that captured the attention of so many people. Why did we get so distracted by a god damn dress that seemingly changed colors? I can show you so many more examples of the same shit. That was the great distraction. Everywhere we looked we saw some god damn dress from any and all places on the internet. To my surprise it even seeped its way onto this damn site. A site for anime Lol.

For all of you non-woke ass people(I too was sleeping), I'm going to show you a 3 minute long video on why you are not woke. When you realize the distraction you may be surprised that you did not hear more about this tragedy.

[video=youtube;jRoGnjobjuk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRoGnjobjuk[/video]

Now that we've seen the video. How in the hell did we let this happen? Did we really let ourselves get distracted from a national tragedy, by a damn dress? Is that how far we have fallen as a people? Are we humans really as intelligent as we want to believe? Not only did this dress outshine a national tragedy in the US, this god damn dress got national news coverage.

Is this really a world we want to live in? Where someone can be murdered for allegedly naught, and we are more concerned about a color-changing dress? Come on now... Wake the f-ck up.

Reactions: Xlad

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ppl aren't being awake to the fact that they are enslaved and living in an invisible prison which this planet is for the last few decades. How can you expect them to be aware to this?

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ppl aren't being awake to the fact that they are enslaved and living in an invisible prison which this planet is for the last few decades. How can you expect them to be aware to this?
I don't expect everyone to be that woke. I just want people to be consistent with their outrage.

The Dreamer

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People throw the word wake too much.

OT: Why so suprised? People are dying of poverty and lack of basic needs every day and you don't see anyone worrying about it. It's a lot more important to waste money on an inch bigger phone than to help those who don't even have bread to eat...

Reactions: Waindo

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People throw the word wake too much.

OT: Why so suprised? People are dying of poverty and lack of basic needs every day and you don't see anyone worrying about it. It's a lot more important to waste money on an inch bigger phone than to help those who don't even have bread to eat...
This is a definite wake up moment.

Yeah that's just general stupidity.

NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't believe that guy got off, one of the worst injustices I have ever heard or seen.

And that dress thing, not only was it weird because it was clearly blue and black but its was just weird that everyone was so obsessed with it. Maybe people just don't want to see things that are depressing because its makes there lives bleaker than they are already but its because people look away that there lives stay bleak because nothing improves.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well that is kinda how the entertainment industry works. That get u to focus on things that don't really matter such as what famous ppl are doing to distract u from the sad state that the world is really in. That is nothing new. I am past the whole Travon Martin thing and I don't expect this crooked system to ever be made straight.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's how the world is. The most pointless matters get all the attention, at the expense of serious issues that are plaguing our society. It's a shame that this horrible incident was made more reticent than an unimportant dress.

GinkgoLeaf Girl

Regular
Kin
114💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree that in many instances, our attention, energy and resources should be directed at more pressing and prevalent global issues. I heard a couple of people talking about this dress two days ago, but even now, I still don't know what it's about, lol.