Forest

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Viral social media movements are interesting. It's a wonder whether or not people really care about the things that go viral, or if they just react to the momentum of group psychology. Regardless when the momentum is behind something that matters, the awareness raised by the movements help, but sadly don't last too long. This probably will stir some minds up though which is good. But IMO being fully woke would go beyond deeper than just recognizing Trayvon alone. to be even more sincere he would be saying this every day for the every day outplay of violence that occurs due to human insanity. He has the voice to do it, the only question would be if he had the true integrity or even perception. Charlemagne in my view still deserves Respect nonetheless for him speaking his mind, but really he should do a donkey of the day everyday for everyone out there that committed an act of violence or aggression to another, it might make his listeners reflect upon themselves individually, which is where real change happen (and be damned if I say it, black culture in particular, which is hot 97's main target market).

Last edited:

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Viral social media movements are interesting. It's a wonder whether or not people really care about the things that go viral, or if they just react to the momentum of group psychology. Regardless when the momentum is behind something that matters, the awareness raised by the movements help, but sadly don't last too long. This probably will stir some minds up though which is good. But IMO being fully woke would go beyond deeper than just recognizing Trayvon alone. to be even more sincere he would be saying this every day for the every day outplay of violence that occurs due to human insanity. He has the voice to do it, the only question would be if he had the true integrity or even perception. Charlemagne in my view still deserves Respect nonetheless for him speaking his mind, but really he should do a donkey of the day everyday for everyone out there that committed an act of violence or aggression to another, it might make his listeners reflect upon themselves individually, which is where real change happen (and be damned if I say it, black culture in particular, which is hot 97's main target market).
I like the way you think fam. I agree though, I just think people need their eyes at least a fraction of the way open. We need to stop focusing on all this bs in the media. Why do people give a flying f-ck about what a Kardashian ate for dinner, or who and celebrity is dating. Why do people care that much for shit that isn't going on in their lives? Why do people have to know what everyone is doing at every moment in their lives(aiming at social media outlets)? That aspect of human nature has kept me up at nights.

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, you gotta wake up man.
I am awake,otherwise I wouldn't be replying back.

But I'm not going to fall for the delusional thought that the guy is trying to boost his viewings on a connection unrelated to the day the kid died a while ago.
If people want to remember that day they will,while others that hardly followed the story wouldnt really give it a second thought.