Excision

Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry about my delay, moving house and such.

As you said, simple technique. Works well as a counter as opposed to some techniques due to the solid properties, actually making it a viable counter to Lightning jutsu as well as some other technique where normal fire wouldnt interact likely resulting in a failed counter. Not much to really say, its a solid fireball that explodes lol.

A good technique for a few reasons. A)You can use it to dodge and attack at the same time. As you have to leap into the air, you can dodge techniques that fire bullets and such, making it quite a nice counter. B)It has a wide area, meaning you can fire it to block larger scale attacks. C)You can use two to counter a technique and use the third as a surprise shot behind the clash(if the rankings add up ofc)

i like this technique, but i like it as a CQC technique more than anything. Id love to clash blades with someone and then spew burning hot as in their face at point blank range. As a range technique, i dont see it as very versatile as a simp[le wind jutsu can infact just blow the ash away, and the ash itself wont work as a physical counter unless you click your teeth immediately to cause the explosion, but even then, your opponent likely wont even have to counter it as the area of damage is set.

Yeah as you said, its lkike a reverse flame flower, instead of shooting down, you shoot up(kek). The heat from the jutsu causes rapid thunder cloud forming because SCIENCE! Its a good technique because, you can break it up. As it says several are needed for the technique, as if i remember rightly, Sasuke did it with only 3(i maybe wrong) then you could launch 3 up and 1 forward to throw your opponent off or something?