Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*It is dusk and the lowering sun sets a beautiful sight on the horizon and paints the sky purple.
Urumi is sitting on courtyard of a Samurai training center, smoking her pipe. She hears footsteps as a man walks near her. Urumi exhales a thick cloud of smoke from between her luscious lips.*

Urumi: "Zenryoku...it is an honor."

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*It is dusk and the lowering sun sets a beautiful sight on the horizon and paints the sky purple.
Urumi is sitting on courtyard of a Samurai training center, smoking her pipe. She hears footsteps as a man walks near her. Urumi exhales a thick cloud of smoke from between her luscious lips.*

Urumi: "Zenryoku...it is an honor."
welcome young samurai, i shall be instructing you personally on the art of kenjutsu and samurai so that you may follow the path and train others for me. we shall start with some basics as always the general basics for samurai is following the way of kendo and its stances. so firstly stand straight towards me with your shoulders parallel to your feet. Then place your right foot slightly forwards whilst shuffling it a few paces and not lifting and at the same time shuffle your left foot backwards.

*shows you each step as instructed and awaits you to do the same*

Reactions: Zerabitu

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
welcome young samurai, i shall be instructing you personally on the art of kenjutsu and samurai so that you may follow the path and train others for me. we shall start with some basics as always the general basics for samurai is following the way of kendo and its stances. so firstly stand straight towards me with your shoulders parallel to your feet. Then place your right foot slightly forwards whilst shuffling it a few paces and not lifting and at the same time shuffle your left foot backwards.

*shows you each step as instructed and awaits you to do the same*
Urumi: "Let's me see here..."

*By paying attention on how Zenny places his body parts.
Almost like using him as a mirror, Urumi attends to how his feet are placed and matches her shoulders accordingly.
Shuffling and almost dragging her foot on the ground, she moves it around towards the front, without lifting it off the ground. At the same time, she shuffles her left foot towards the back, giving her a whole new stance.*

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Urumi: "Let's me see here..."

*By paying attention on how Zenny places his body parts.
Almost like using him as a mirror, Urumi attends to how his feet are placed and matches her shoulders accordingly.
Shuffling and almost dragging her foot on the ground, she moves it around towards the front, without lifting it off the ground. At the same time, she shuffles her left foot towards the back, giving her a whole new stance.*

Good work, this is the basic posture of samurai now clench your fists and to your sides and the outer hand facing downwards. Then take your left hand placing it onto the scabbard at your left side and taking your right to unsheave your katana, whilst taking a vicegrip at a 45 degree angel at the base of the hilt and unsheave the katana. As you bring it fully out the scabbard bring your left hand taking the same grip to the bottom of the hilt and then level the hilt to your belly at about a fist distance away then raise the blade to point at my throat and keep that stance with the same posture maintaining the square posture of having your shoulders parallel like this diagram below:
You must be registered for see images

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good work, this is the basic posture of samurai now clench your fists and to your sides and the outer hand facing downwards. Then take your left hand placing it onto the scabbard at your left side and taking your right to unsheave your katana, whilst taking a vicegrip at a 45 degree angel at the base of the hilt and unsheave the katana. As you bring it fully out the scabbard bring your left hand taking the same grip to the bottom of the hilt and then level the hilt to your belly at about a fist distance away then raise the blade to point at my throat and keep that stance with the same posture maintaining the square posture of having your shoulders parallel like this diagram below:

*Closely Urumi observes as the wise Samurai shows and explains the movements. Holding the previous stance, she lets her right arm hang downwards on her side as with her left, she grab the scabbard around the neck. With the right, she grab the handle, underneath the hilt with her wrist 'turned' up to the desired angle and unsheathes her katana. While it is being drawn out, Urumi grabs the lower part if the grip with the left hand. Both hands holding it firmly, she bring it to thebelly area with a small gap between her and the bottom of the grip. The blade is pointed towards Zenny, constantly having a steady stance.*

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*Closely Urumi observes as the wise Samurai shows and explains the movements. Holding the previous stance, she lets her right arm hang downwards on her side as with her left, she grab the scabbard around the neck. With the right, she grab the handle, underneath the hilt with her wrist 'turned' up to the desired angle and unsheathes her katana. While it is being drawn out, Urumi grabs the lower part if the grip with the left hand. Both hands holding it firmly, she bring it to thebelly area with a small gap between her and the bottom of the grip. The blade is pointed towards Zenny, constantly having a steady stance.*
Good Work Urumi-san now that the basic position has been attained we shall move onto basic attack and defence. For attack i want you to raise your sword above your head keeping it in the center of your body and your right left hand just above your head and then as you bring it down step forward with your right foot first into the attack aiming for this dummies head and then step backwards with your left foot first then bringing your sword back to the same starting position aiming for the neck. this in kendo is known as Men-do

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good Work Urumi-san now that the basic position has been attained we shall move onto basic attack and defence. For attack i want you to raise your sword above your head keeping it in the center of your body and your right left hand just above your head and then as you bring it down step forward with your right foot first into the attack aiming for this dummies head and then step backwards with your left foot first then bringing your sword back to the same starting position aiming for the neck. this in kendo is known as Men-do
*Having her eyes fixed on the dummy, maintaining the stance she calmly raises her sword above her head and centers her left hand directly above the top of her head. Before hitting the sword down, on the dummies head, she takes a quick step forward with using her right foot, delivering the strike on the dummie. As soon as the hit has landed, she retreats with using her left foot by taking a similar smell step back and takes the starting position that she performed earlier.*

Urumi: "Like that?"

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*Having her eyes fixed on the dummy, maintaining the stance she calmly raises her sword above her head and centers her left hand directly above the top of her head. Before hitting the sword down, on the dummies head, she takes a quick step forward with using her right foot, delivering the strike on the dummie. As soon as the hit has landed, she retreats with using her left foot by taking a similar smell step back and takes the starting position that she performed earlier.*

Urumi: "Like that?"

Good now for a defence i will use the same attack on you and what i want you to do is bring your sword upwards in the center line of your body and as my sword comes down at you pivot your right hand whilst maintaining your left strong to tap the sword outwards giving you the openining to attack and in that moment bring your sword back centrally and lift up to your head and bring down towards my head but only do the motion without the speed and stop at my head please

*takes the basic stance and brings up my sword and steps forwards into the cut as i bring down my sword slowly*

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good now for a defence i will use the same attack on you and what i want you to do is bring your sword upwards in the center line of your body and as my sword comes down at you pivot your right hand whilst maintaining your left strong to tap the sword outwards giving you the openining to attack and in that moment bring your sword back centrally and lift up to your head and bring down towards my head but only do the motion without the speed and stop at my head please

*takes the basic stance and brings up my sword and steps forwards into the cut as i bring down my sword slowly*
*As Izanami raises his sword above his head, he nods to Urumi as the sign of approval and Urumi replies with a small nod. Izanami strikes from above and as she sword is coming down towards Urumi, she lifts her sword and meets Izanami's sword and by pivoting her right hand she taps the sword away, thus neglecting the attack and giving a opening for a counter attack. Urumi then brings her sword back around her belly but then takes the same stance to execute the same attack but instead of landing the sword on Izanami's head, with regular speed she stops it near his head.*

Last edited:

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*As Izanami raises his sword above his head, he nods to Urumi as the sign of approval and Urumi replies with a small nod. Izanami strikes from above and as she sword is coming down towards Urumi, she lifts her sword and meets Izanami's sword and by pivoting her right hand she taps the sword away, thus neglecting the attack and giving a opening for a counter attack. Urumi then brings her sword back around her belly but then takes the same stance to execute the same attack but instead of landing the sword on Izanami's head, with regular speed she stops it near his head.*
Good, there are also various means to attack after the counter, such as a slash down the body, a slash to the hands, or to the abdomen. now the next part we can move onto techniques i will teach you more forms of attack and such over msn, now the first technique is called sword barrage:

(Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 25
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

Basically in this technique you could use in the same kendo stance and slash down at the target being the practice dummy then follow through with several over slashes before for example lifting your sword up again and thenbringing it down whilst stepping into the cut and slash down to the ground with more force making it more powerful than the other attacks try this now

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, there are also various means to attack after the counter, such as a slash down the body, a slash to the hands, or to the abdomen. now the next part we can move onto techniques i will teach you more forms of attack and such over msn, now the first technique is called sword barrage:

(Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

Basically in this technique you could use in the same kendo stance and slash down at the target being the practice dummy then follow through with several over slashes before for example lifting your sword up again and thenbringing it down whilst stepping into the cut and slash down to the ground with more force making it more powerful than the other attacks try this now
Urumi: "It really leaves it open for several different approaches."

*Urumi takes the basic stance and is facing the dummy.
She then makes several slashes to the dummy. One going from the dummy's left shoulder all the way down to its right hip, second is a vertical slash to the right and the third comes from the lower right side of Urumi, bending herself a bit, she slashes to the upper left of to the dummy directly from below. As soon as the final slash reaches its peak, Urumi places the sword above her head, and puts weight and power to the last blow. She delivers a fierce cut down on the dummy all the way to the floor, slicing the dummy in half.*

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Urumi: "It really leaves it open for several different approaches."

*Urumi takes the basic stance and is facing the dummy.
She then makes several slashes to the dummy. One going from the dummy's left shoulder all the way down to its right hip, second is a vertical slash to the right and the third comes from the lower right side of Urumi, bending herself a bit, she slashes to the upper left of to the dummy directly from below. As soon as the final slash reaches its peak, Urumi places the sword above her head, and puts weight and power to the last blow. She delivers a fierce cut down on the dummy all the way to the floor, slicing the dummy in half.*

Very impressive ya making me enjoy this training to much, certainly good having a good student in this particular style now the next one being :
(Ikari Nomikomu no Jutsu) - Fury Swallow Technique
Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

With this you could use various ways but we shall keep to the samurai, sheave your sword. i will then push the dummy towards you and i want you to step forward with small steps like the movement of a samurai who only take short steps and dont take wide ones and as the dummy approaches punch the dummy backwards with couple of hits and then draw your katana to the same basic stance quickly and deliver some slashes in this case raise your sword to your chest on your right side first in one step forwards and on the second step lift above your head pointing to your left and on the third step deliver the cut. Then in quick motion again the same process bringing your sword to the left chest in one step, above your head in the second step wth the sword point behind to your right and the third step slash again and finally take two short steps back and bring your sword on the first back step pointing to the ground and the second bring to the center pointing at his throat.

try this now hopefully its not to confusing for you *pushes the dummy forwards at you*

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very impressive ya making me enjoy this training to much, certainly good having a good student in this particular style now the next one being :
(Ikari Nomikomu no Jutsu) - Fury Swallow Technique
Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

With this you could use various ways but we shall keep to the samurai, sheave your sword. i will then push the dummy towards you and i want you to step forward with small steps like the movement of a samurai who only take short steps and dont take wide ones and as the dummy approaches punch the dummy backwards with couple of hits and then draw your katana to the same basic stance quickly and deliver some slashes in this case raise your sword to your chest on your right side first in one step forwards and on the second step lift above your head pointing to your left and on the third step deliver the cut. Then in quick motion again the same process bringing your sword to the left chest in one step, above your head in the second step wth the sword point behind to your right and the third step slash again and finally take two short steps back and bring your sword on the first back step pointing to the ground and the second bring to the center pointing at his throat.

try this now hopefully its not to confusing for you *pushes the dummy forwards at you*
Urumi: "Thank you, Izanami Kaito."

*Sword sheathed, the dummy slowly makes it's way towards Urumi. When it is in a desired range, she takes few small steps towards the dummy and starts to deliver a series of hits, knocking the dummy back. With intense speed, Urumi draws her katana and has taken the starting stance. Quickly she takes three steps and in each step, she moves her katana to a different location and with the third, she delivers a cut on the dummy.
After the cut is finished, she returns to the starting position, only this time, as she starts to take those steps towards the dummy, the placement of the katana is different. It is now on the other side of her. Each step and move is precise and Urumi maintains her focus. On the first step, she brings the sword on the right side of her, then lifting it above her head with the second step and with the third step is taken and she delivers the last cut on the dummy, coming from her left and this has a lot power in it. The cut lands and quickly after, she takes couple short retreating steps back. With the first, blade pointing to the ground and as soon as the second step merges, she is again, in the starting stance*

Urumi: "That was a bit complicated but I think I got the idea, or did I?"

Last edited:

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Urumi: "Thank you, Izanami Kaito."

*Sword sheathed, the dummy slowly makes it's way towards Urumi. When it is in a desired range, she takes few small steps towards the dummy and starts to deliver a series of hits, knocking the dummy back. With intense speed, Urumi draws her katana and has taken the starting stance. Quickly she takes three steps and in each step, she moves her katana to a different location and with the third, she delivers a cut on the dummy.
After the cut is finished, she returns to the starting position, only this time, as she starts to take those steps towards the dummy, the placement of the katana is different. It is now on the other side of her. Each step and move is precise and Urumi maintains her focus. On the first step, she brings the sword on the right side of her, then lifting it above her head with the second step and with the third step is taken and she delivers the last cut on the dummy, coming from her left and this has a lot power in it. The cut lands and quickly after, she takes couple short retreating steps back. With the first, blade pointing to the ground and as soon as the second step merges, she is again, in the starting stance*

Urumi: "That was a bit complicated but I think I got the idea, or did I?"

indeed you got it spot on as i would expected you to do the stance is called the In no Kamae :

the center pose is anyways now we go onto a more samurai based technique:

(Kossetsu Ashige) - Fracture Strike
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will draw their sword and release a pressurised cresent blade of chakra at the target causing them to be hit with a strong force of chakra.(The technique is capable of countering Ninjutsu B rank and below due to the chakra charge)
Note: Can only be used by samurai biographies
Note: Usable only 3 times per battle

For this technique you basically concentrate and channel your chakra into your blade. Then begin to condence the chakra making it more powerful and with the kendo stance Sha no Kame in the diagram above as a means to wield the blade and swing the katana outwards and slashing upwards release the pressurised chakra into the shape of a cresent that is shot at the wooden dummy and then when done bring your katana back to the center position pointing to my throat.

Last edited:

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
indeed you got it spot on as i would expected you to do the stance is called the In no Kamae :

the center pose is anyways now we go onto a more samurai based technique:

(Kossetsu Ashige) - Fracture Strike
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will draw their sword and release a pressurised cresent blade of chakra at the target causing them to be hit with a strong force of chakra.(The technique is capable of countering Ninjutsu B rank and below due to the chakra charge)
Note: Can only be used by samurai biographies
Note: Usable only 3 times per battle

For this technique you basically concentrate and channel your chakra into your blade. Then begin to condence the chakra making it more powerful and with the kendo stance Sha no Kame in the diagram above as a means to wield the blade and swing the katana outwards and slashing upwards release the pressurised chakra into the shape of a cresent that is shot at the wooden dummy and then when done bring your katana back to the center position pointing to my throat.

Urumi: "Mmmm, that stance tablet will become useful."

*Urumi starts off by taking a firm and a rather wide stance. Bending her knees and placing the katana next to her right hip, pointing the blade behind her. She relaxes and starts to gather the chakra and concentrates on its flow.
When it feels good enough, she moves it towards the blade and suddenly, the blade is covered in a coat of chakra. She then swings her blade a bit upwards and towards the dummy. A big crescent shaped force of chakra is released from the blade and flies towards the dummy, blowing it back. When the slash has been made, Urumi takes the regular stance and places the katana near her belly, pointing towards Izanami*

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Urumi: "Mmmm, that stance tablet will become useful."

*Urumi starts off by taking a firm and a rather wide stance. Bending her knees and placing the katana next to her right hip, pointing the blade behind her. She relaxes and starts to gather the chakra and concentrates on its flow.
When it feels good enough, she moves it towards the blade and suddenly, the blade is covered in a coat of chakra. She then swings her blade a bit upwards and towards the dummy. A big crescent shaped force of chakra is released from the blade and flies towards the dummy, blowing it back. When the slash has been made, Urumi takes the regular stance and places the katana near her belly, pointing towards Izanami*

Good work as always we have to skip a couple as they require iaido and samurai saber first so the next one for now is this:

(Bakuchi Tori Kuzu Oujou) – Gambling Bird Arrowroot Death
Type: Attack
Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts across to the far off location of the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.

For this technique what i want you to do is whilst your katana is sheaved and i want you to rush at the wooden dummy and hitting it with the hilt of your blade then follow up delivering a kick to the stomach area kicking it up off the floor slightly and follow with a second kick lifting completely into the air and follow through with a few more to send him flying through the air. Next rush to where hes about to fall and then punch it knocking it to the ground

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good work as always we have to skip a couple as they require iaido and samurai saber first so the next one for now is this:

(Bakuchi Tori Kuzu Oujou) – Gambling Bird Arrowroot Death
Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts across to the far off location of the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.

For this technique what i want you to do is whilst your katana is sheaved and i want you to rush at the wooden dummy and hitting it with the hilt of your blade then follow up delivering a kick to the stomach area kicking it up off the floor slightly and follow with a second kick lifting completely into the air and follow through with a few more to send him flying through the air. Next rush to where hes about to fall and then punch it knocking it to the ground

*Urumi, having her katana sheaved, she bolts in front the dummy and when in the desired range, she grabs her sword and hits the dummy with its hilt and follows that, with a firm kick to the stomach area. The dummy is lifted a bit off the floor from this kick and she delivers a couple kicks to send the dummy flying through the air. Immediately, she rushes through the courtyard towards the landing spot and as the dummy is about to land, she gives it a powerful punch, knocking it down to the ground.*

Urumi: "Well that was fun."

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*Urumi, having her katana sheaved, she bolts in front the dummy and when in the desired range, she grabs her sword and hits the dummy with its hilt and follows that, with a firm kick to the stomach area. The dummy is lifted a bit off the floor from this kick and she delivers a couple kicks to send the dummy flying through the air. Immediately, she rushes through the courtyard towards the landing spot and as the dummy is about to land, she gives it a powerful punch, knocking it down to the ground.*

Urumi: "Well that was fun."

excellent work as expected now the next technique
(Rensei Shinkuken) – Drilling Crimson Blade
Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

With this technique first assume the basic kendo stance and then concentrate your chakra into your sword. When done i want you to then quickly step forward taking short but fast steps and as you approach the wooden dummy bring your sword down to your right and close to your body and then bring it back upwards with the blade turned up and slash the wooden dummy into the air. As the dummy is increasing in height i want you you to crouch down keeping a straight posture and then jump sprining up above the wooden dummy to then slash downwards with raising your sword above your head like the basic attack stance we practiced earlier and deliver the attack downwards onto the dummy and as you do lean into the attack so you drill him down into the ground.

Give it a shot Urumi-san ^_^

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
excellent work as expected now the next technique
(Rensei Shinkuken) – Drilling Crimson Blade
Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

With this technique first assume the basic kendo stance and then concentrate your chakra into your sword. When done i want you to then quickly step forward taking short but fast steps and as you approach the wooden dummy bring your sword down to your right and close to your body and then bring it back upwards with the blade turned up and slash the wooden dummy into the air. As the dummy is increasing in height i want you you to crouch down keeping a straight posture and then jump sprining up above the wooden dummy to then slash downwards with raising your sword above your head like the basic attack stance we practiced earlier and deliver the attack downwards onto the dummy and as you do lean into the attack so you drill him down into the ground.

Give it a shot Urumi-san ^_^
*Urumi takes the basic stance and calms her self by taking deep breaths. She then focuses on the blade and on the circulation of her chakra. Slowly but surely, chakra is gathered and she starts to flow it on the blade and make it coated in chakra. When it pleases her, she starts to almost like tiptpoe towards the dummy by taking short but fast paced steps. She moves the sword to her lower right and closes her pose, and when in desired range, she turns the blade upwards and slashes the dummy in to the air. She then takes a firm pose and from crouching position, she takes a big leap in to the air and appears above the dummy. With the blade above her head, she brings it down using her whole body weight, but instead of slashing it down on the dummy, she moves it, so she almost like drills through the dummy, while they both crash down on the ground.*

Urumi: "pheeeew..!"

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Urumi takes the basic stance and calms her self by taking deep breaths. She then focuses on the blade and on the circulation of her chakra. Slowly but surely, chakra is gathered and she starts to flow it on the blade and make it coated in chakra. When it pleases her, she starts to almost like tiptpoe towards the dummy by taking short but fast paced steps. She moves the sword to her lower right and closes her pose, and when in desired range, she turns the blade upwards and slashes the dummy in to the air. She then takes a firm pose and from crouching position, she takes a big leap in to the air and appears above the dummy. With the blade above her head, she brings it down using her whole body weight, but instead of slashing it down on the dummy, she moves it, so she almost like drills through the dummy, while they both crash down on the ground.*

Urumi: "pheeeew..!"

Great now the next one is another style of chakra attack
(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
Range: Mid
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

For this i want you to assume same basic pose and then concentrating your chakra into your blade creating a red aura around the blade itself and by raising the blade upwards above your head in the same fashion of the basic strike and step forwards into the slash as you bring down the blade and release the chakra sending a cresent chakra blade of red chakra sending it at another of these wooden dummies slicing it in half