Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*sitting on a river bank waiting for Senpei*

(Oh before I forget, instead of my Kokutsu bio, can I use my ? I already have an element for my Kokutsu bio and this one needs to learn something since paper isn't approved for me yet.)

Last edited:

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both your bios get the training since once you learn something you always have it so elements go to both your bios xd
:3 okay so tell me everything about water. Strengths and weaknesses, users, some jutsus, which country specializes in it, some KGs that use Water. Everything about Water.

zenkutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay then!

Water is the element of wet things and fluidity. Water is strong against fire naturally and is weak against Earth. Water can also enhance lighting in certain cases or be weak to it. Major users would be Suigetsu, the Seven swordsmen, Yahiko while he was alive and most shinobi from Kirigakure since it is in the water country.

Ice release, boil release, wood release, and storm release all have water as a component.

Water can take many forms and is therefor very flexible as an element and since natural water is everywhere, it is in good supply when needed.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay Water time!

You must be registered for see images

My format we will be using during the training.

Template:
How you perform it (note: do not just copy what I did).
Advantages & Disadvantages.
How would you defend yourself from this jutsu.
The picture of the technique and/or anything else that you find interesting.
Questions?

There is also rules to me training you which are

First of all, if you don't understand something or have any other questions please ask them either here or via vm and I'll try to answer them as good as I can
Secondly, try to reply in your own words, thus not simply copy me nor anyone else. It does not matter if you get something wrong. "A smooth sea never made a skilful mariner."
Thirdly, if you do not reply within one month, I will drop your training without further notice.
Fourthly, please try to use proper English. It is very annoying for both you and me if I do not understand what you say and I tell you to redo the jutsu over and over again until I understand you xd
Also do not ask what pace we learn jutsu we will go whatever pace I choose to keep you at :3
Any questions before we begin?

zenkutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very well

*sits under the waterfall/ feels the water cascade on me and feels my entire body being drenched/feels my water becoming fluid-like. Focuses on my chakra merging with the water until my body begins to feel like water*

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good lets begin^^

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

zenkutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Crap almost forgot to post)

sorry.

It is performed by molding ones chakra into water or using it to guide water. It is used to strike the opponent with water and basically make them really wet or stun them

It's advantage is that it is a quick way to make water or get the opponent wet to set up another technique

It's disadvantage is that it isn't all that strong.

to defend myself from this Jutsu, I would simply use a D-rank or higher earth technique or find a way to block it with a durable obstruction.

I find that this is the perfect technique to set up a lot of lightning combo jutsu as it doenst require much chakra and stuns the opponent long enough to hit them with lightning.

No questions :p

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good ^_^

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Do this both ways. First time use the water source near you and use your chakra to have a thick mist start to form so that I can not see you. Then I will blow the mist away and try it again but by releasing it from your mouth.

zenkutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I kneed chakra into the nearby stream and raises a thick mist that i weave my way into/ I then exit and release chakra from my throat and creates another large mist*

The advantage of this technique is that it makes it easier to kill non-byakugan users. The negative however is obviously that it doesn't block out Byakugan users.

I would defend myself by using a wind jutsu or a large fan to move the mist away.

No questions :3

You must be registered for see images

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry was on vacation ^^

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
Note: Doesn't require a water source.

zenkutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How you perform it
Advantages & Disadvantages.
How would you defend yourself from this jutsu.
The picture of the technique and/or anything else that you find interesting.
Questions?

*concentrates water chakra in my hand and uses it to form a blade of water*

An advantage is that it can be formed without water in the area. The disadvantage is that being water it is easier to disperse than a normal sword

I would defend myself by streaming lighting through a sword and electrocute my opponent by hitting the water, or a d rank earth technique

No questions

Sorry I haven't been on. Between writing, schoolwork and other things, I don't have the drive to come on here as much. I will strive to be more prompt with my responses.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its okay RL > NB ^_^

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

Use water chakra and release it from your arm outwards to create in front of you a shield of water to protect from my clones kunai and punch.