yusufms

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was just wondering about the water falls on the island where naruto is right now, and i just wanted to see what everyone would say.

Naruto saw an evil version of himself who didnt seem too pleased that the people back in konoha regarded him as a hero all of a sudden, even wanting his autograph.

What do you think sasuke will see if he looks into it????

sgt

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was just wondering about the water falls on the island where naruto is right now, and i just wanted to see what everyone would say.

Naruto saw an evil version of himself who didnt seem too pleased that the people back in konoha regarded him as a hero all of a sudden, even wanting his autograph.

What do you think sasuke will see if he looks into it????
forget about sasuke, naruto is on the grounds of where killerbee trained.. if this waterfall of truth helped him trough, then i can say a few things:

If killerbee had the same youth as naruto had, was rejected because he is a jinchuuriki, then after trying to fight his way trough just like naruto does to be aknowledged he came to this island. My guess is that he had kind of the same moment as naruto does have now, and that ''evil'' naruto of now but for bee: the ''evil'' bee is the mirror of his trueself. That evil person is all the hate inside of naruto.. So let's say if naruto can overcome this hate of his other self, then i bet he can overcome ANY hate which will lead naruto to his destination: controlling the kyuubi.. The kyuubi overcomes people with hate and urges to kill etc by mind, but if naruto overcomes this hate he can overcome kyuubi's mind and take controle over him.

And back at your question of how sasuke would be in this situation:
Since he is evil now, i bet he would see himself in the light back @ konoha and madara on the background crying and begging for sasuke to come to him so that his plans will succeed.

niblack89

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Whats with you guys and star wars but I don't think Naruto needs to defeat evil Naruto but understand and over come him. Everyone has hate in their heart, I think even Bee has hate but he over came the hate of himself and the hachibi's will.

Filter out his own evil will so the waterfall only shows a reflection of just himself.

Mino

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Whats with you guys and star wars but I don't think Naruto needs to defeat evil Naruto but understand and over come him. Everyone has hate in their heart, I think even Bee has hate but he over came the hate of himself and the hachibi's will.

Filter out his own evil will so the waterfall only shows a reflection of just himself.
idk. just thought about a small green man and a tree:p

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well everyones answers sure gave me a good laugh, especially sakura and the argue about star wars. If sasuke were to look through it he would probably see his brother telling him to stop fighting against Konoha, but Sasuke can go and **** off so it doesnt matter ^_^

Last edited:

loves2spooge

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yea it is like the frog key said, "to control the Kyubi's chakra, your own will must be strong and free of hatred..." he was talking about splitting the Kyubi's will and chakra.

I'm guessing dark Naruto will try and convince Naruto that he has the right to be mad at the villagers who scorned him, and regular Naruto will try and convince himself that it is okay to forgive them and so on until dark Naruto vanishes and overcomes his hatred.

Through this exercise Naruto will be free of his hatred so when the Kyubi wants to impose his will over Naruto he will not be able to, and instead only offer his chakra.

mycamerabroke

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
forget about sasuke, naruto is on the grounds of where killerbee trained.. if this waterfall of truth helped him trough, then i can say a few things:

If killerbee had the same youth as naruto had, was rejected because he is a jinchuuriki, then after trying to fight his way trough just like naruto does to be aknowledged he came to this island. My guess is that he had kind of the same moment as naruto does have now, and that ''evil'' naruto of now but for bee: the ''evil'' bee is the mirror of his trueself. That evil person is all the hate inside of naruto.. So let's say if naruto can overcome this hate of his other self, then i bet he can overcome ANY hate which will lead naruto to his destination: controlling the kyuubi.. The kyuubi overcomes people with hate and urges to kill etc by mind, but if naruto overcomes this hate he can overcome kyuubi's mind and take controle over him.

And back at your question of how sasuke would be in this situation:
Since he is evil now, i bet he would see himself in the light back @ konoha and madara on the background crying and begging for sasuke to come to him so that his plans will succeed.
I kind of had the same idea as you but instead of the evil naruto being all of his hate i thought that it could be the kyuubi's will, so if he overcomes its will he'll be able to control its mind or something like that.

Ham

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I kind of had the same idea as you but instead of the evil naruto being all of his hate i thought that it could be the kyuubi's will, so if he overcomes its will he'll be able to control its mind or something like that.
I doubt that. Remember Naruto was told that this was just the first step. This training is probably gonna last ten to fifteen chapters.

NipponIchi

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well if naruto is to succeed in this training of course its going to last 10-15 chapters.. this is what minato and jiraya wanted him to do.. of course theres going to be a complication and hopefully before he masters the taming of the kyuubi he gets to talk to minato again..

Qcks

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think he'll get to talk to Minato again, but he will get to talk to the Kyuubi it's self.

The Fox isn't dumb.

The Kyuubi knows a bit about Madara Uchiha and I don't doubt that we'll get to hear what the Fox has to say about that fellow.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You say Star War, but the hole contexts of the story goes back to the beginning of time when people sat by the fire and told stories of good and evil in caveman days nothing changes, just the names of the players the story stays the same.