Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
i take out samehada
backflip to a right side of you and bring my sword down violently, breaking the ground under your foot and then slash the air if you jump up and then jump back away from you getting ready to block your attack.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i take out samehada
backflip to a right side of you and bring my sword down violently, breaking the ground under your foot and then slash the air if you jump up and then jump back away from you getting ready to block your attack.
wow, that sure is a pretty big sword.

since in order to do a back flip to land beside me, you would have had to be facing away from me, so I grab my sword which and I stab you in the back as you are doing your jump before you can do any of the other moves.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
u thought i go first so you dont know what i am going to do so by the time ypu realise i would hav completed the rest of my moves.
no instincts please.
I let you post your move first, but I start countering your moves as you are doing your moves. what you just said pretty much meant I have to wait until I am already hit before I am allowed to counter. I can see you and it takes time to preform the moves you do.

1)you grab your sword-I grab my sword
2)you begin doing a back flip-as you are doing your back flip(jumping up into the air so you can flip backwards) I stab you.

there are no instincts involved.
I do it after you start to do your moves, because I can see you doing the stuff you are doing, so I know what you are doing.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
lol then i ll say that as you lift your sword ill stab you .....
lol
lets just continue.....
Oh but you are facing away from me.(it really was foolish to decide to start the match with your back facing the opponent)
and you can't see what I did because of your back being in the way. also your back makes it awkward to use an attack
And I was able to attack you because you were busy spending your time doing a jump, if you were doing an actual attack against me in that time I would have to block it(you did do offensive moves but you left your self open for a bit of time before hand)

and I would say lunging with a sword takes less time then jumping up then doing a back flip so I can do it Immediately.

I start moving the moment you start moving.
I would notice you jumping, and even if I didn't I would have noticed that were open so I would take advantage of that.

lets restart this, and lets say this time I go first.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i jump back as soon as you take out your sword so your lunge misses and then with samehada break the ground under you and jump back again
oh, how would you break the ground under me with samahada? that is an insane amount of strength.
when you jump back I pull my sword back I start circling you quickly with side steps/jumps, so I am now at your left and I rush you and make a horizontal slash.

EDIT: for clarification the slash goes counter clockwise if it went in a full circle(for the direction)

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
dude hav you seen samehada's size??
yah but you forgot i had already jmped back once so now i hav jumped back two times distance while you in that same turn can come only one time the distance.
Samahada is big, but that is kind of getting far fetched by saying that you can break the ground in a normal sword fight(especially since you didn't even do anything to break the ground like I slam the the sword into the ground creating a massive shock wave that breaks the ground, and since Neutrino is a distance away from me, and I am more likely to get effected by the jutsu anyways). a sword fight is about skill not about trying to overpower your opponent or speed.

I can do those moves, there is nothing wrong with quickly circling you to your side, then rushing with a virtical slash. you can begin moving and make your move with any time you want, and you moved twice, you are saying I can only move once? there is nothing wrong with space covering moves.