Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool, sorry for the late reply, busy week haha.

Anyway, what can you tell me about Water Release? In terms of real life and in the Naruto Verse context? Tell me anything you know about it, from its strengths and weaknesses, to how you plan on using it in battle?

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Water is a transparent fluid that most form in the world's oceans, lakes and rives, water is a chemical compound made with one oxygen atom and two hydrogen atoms. Water can exists as a solid liquid and gas (ice, water and water vapor/steam). Water is often used for drinking but is also used for other uses such as washing yourself. Water itself take up about 3 quarters of our planet which helps sustains all plant life on out planet, while water is also used for thing like transportation and keeping aquatic animals alive, in short water is essential to maintain life on the planet in real life.

In the Naruto universe water release is one of the 5 basic elemental releases in the Naruto universe. Water release allows people to produce water or manipulate an existing water source, though lower levels users of the water release tend to manipulate existing sources and people with lower chakra will also manipulate existing water due to consuming less chakra. Like the rest of the basic 5 elements in the Naurto verse it is strong against one of the 5 basic elements while also being weak to one of the 5 basic elements, while being neutral to the rest. As for it's strength water release is strong against fire release, as naturally the water extinguishes the fire where as water is weak against earth release. While just like in real life water conducts electricity so when in used lightning release it can spread a lightning justu's area of effect.

Please tell me if I missed anything.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was quite good. The thing about Water is that its versatile, it can defend, and attack at the same time with some techniques and even some supplementary uses. There are variations of Water, from normal Water, to sticky variation, oily and flammable Water and also, mist based techniques. These are but a few that we'll encounter in the canon list, and you'll see how a simple Water technique has many uses. Nonetheless, let us begin.

I will explain the technique to you, and I want you to perform it and also give me at least 2 advantages, and disadvantages of the technique. Also, how you would use it in battle.

Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

A simple technique where you will be able to create small waves of Water, release outwards small blasts of Water towards the opponent and also create shields of Water, using your Water chakra. This technique doesn't require a Water source, and it can also be used to manipulate existing Water sources. It has a few more uses than what it states, but remember that it is only D rank in nature, and this hinders the technique in size and power.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.
Advantage:

• This move doesn't require an water source to use.
  • This move can be used to attack or defend.
Disadvantages:

• Not really a strong justu and is easily counter by D-Rank Dotons and below.
Due to it's rank the attack is really small making it easy to avoid.

Performing it:

Zhoom weaves chakra allowing him to manipulate the water from the lake behind him making a water wall to block the incoming fire move.

How would I used it:

Since it's a weak move I would use it as a distraction or to block lower ranked fire moves etc.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not bad, though remember that wall of Water won't be very big.. Onto the next one.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Utilizing your Water based chakra, you will be able to create a thick mist from either manipulating some Water from a pre-existing Water source or expel it from your mouth. This allows you to spread the mist into the air, and surroundings, making it difficult for the opponent to see, and even more so if they have a Sharingan or Rinnegan. Pretty useful, and allows you to be a real shinobi and perform some sneak attacks.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Advantage:

• This move is diverse in the way it can be used through an existing water source or you can make it without one..
  • This move can confuse Sharingan and Rinnegan users who'd be able to spit you through regular mist.
Disadvantages:

• Not really a strong justu it seems like the mist could be blown away with a D-Rank fuuton
Due to it's rank the mist wouldn't affect an large area and it would be easy to get out of.

Performing it:

Zhoom weaves chakra building up suiton chakra in his lungs and he then dispels it as an mist.

How would I used it:

I would use it to confuse and limited the vision of my enemies in order to perform sneak attacks.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, and there are a large amount of customs that utilize the Mist, so watch out when the opponent uses it, he might have something to combine it with.

Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
Note: Doesn't require a water source.

Another simple technique, where you manipulate your Water based chakra to create a sword. This sword can be wielded like a normal sword, and it has a solid like property, meaning you can still cut the opponent with it, or dispel some weak Fire techniques (keep size in mind) with it. You know what to do.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
Note: Doesn't require a water source.
Advantage:

• This move would allow the users to use kenjustu moves if user has been dis armed or doesn't have an sword at all on him or her.
  • This move despite only making an averge sized sord can cut through fire attacks.
Disadvantages:

• Due to it's size and rank the fire attacks it would cut through would be rather small in sixe and weak.
  • Move is rather redunant if you have an actual sword on you.
Performing it:

Zhoom weaves chakra building up suiton chakra in his lungs explleing it to form a sword in his hands.

How would I used it:

I would use it if I got my regular blade disarmed or I'd use it in close qauters to catch my enemy by surpise.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job. Now for the last D rank technique. Take size into account when using the sword to douse some attacks, since it might be low rank but big in size.

Type: Supplementary, Defence
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

Manipulate your Water based chakra and release it from your arm, as you hold it in front of you. This allows you to manifest forth a shield of Water, which can be used to block projectile weapons as well as CQC attacks of a low rank. Quite useful, but somewhat unnecessary.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Sorry for the late reply.

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique

Type: Supplementary, Defence
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.
Advantage:

• This move doesn't require no water source nor does it require to spew water from the mouth can be formed directly on the users arms allowing it to be brought out quikcly in CQC.
  • A really easy and solid way to counter basic projctiles instead of trying to avoid them physically and messing up your wording.
Disadvantages:

• The sheild itself seems really small and will only proect you from pin point attacks.
  • Due to the low rank the attack you will defend from won't be very strong ones and it will mostly be proecting you from thing like low rank taijustu, shurikens, kunais etc.
Performing it:

Zhoom weaves chakra building up suiton chakra in arm while he extends it outwards forming a shield of water in front of him.

How would I used it:

I would use it to block a barrange of shuriken or a basic taijustu move.[/FONT]

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job, once more.

Type: Offensive, supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

Form three hand seals and manipulate your Water based chakra to create a whip made of Water. This can be used to strike the opponent, or wrap the opponent with it and bind them. Lightning can be channeled through the whip to shock an opponent that has be bound to it.

Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Form two hand seals, and manipulate your Water based chakra. This allows you to release a highly viscous chakra infused water from your mouth, which can be aimed wherever. This sticky liquid creates an adhesive trap should the opponent step in it or get caught by it.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️

Type: Offensive, supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

Advantage:

• This move doesn't require no water source and can be formed in the hand quickly to take opponent's by surprise in CQC.
  • It takes advantage of water conductivity and allows you to stream raiton into an opponent through the whip.
Disadvantages:

• The whip itself seems weak and would not be able to do any major damage to the opponent.
  • The whip itself doesn't seem like it would be very long due to the rank making it a weapon for close quarters.
Performing it:

Zhoom weaves chakra building up suiton chakra in hand forming a whip made of water in his hands.
How would I used it:

I would use it in CQC to catch my opponents off guard due to the way the move is used wouldn't be obvious when it's forming.

Range: Short/Long
Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Advantage:

• This move can hinder and potentially stop your opponents
  • Even if the attack doesn't hit them it can make most of the battlefield uninhabitable making it harder for them to move about.
Disadvantages:

• It doesn't do any damage.
  • Due to its low rank it seems like it could easily blown away, washed or blocked by doton and fuuton moves of the same rank.
Performing it:

Zhoom weaves chakra building up chakra in his lungs while performing the ram→ Tiger seals and applying water natured chakra to the chakra in his lungs. The result is a wave of starch released from his mouth covering the whole battlefield.
How would I used it:

I would use it to cut off a large section of the battlefield with it.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good, keep it up.

Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

A simple technique where you will form the Tiger hand seal and create a clone of yourself, entirely made out of Water. This clone has a tenth of your chakra, and can use up to C rank Water techniques. However, they can only travel short range from you and reverts back to Water when it endures damage. It also requires a Water source to make one.

Type: Offense
Damage Points: 30
Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.
Note: Requires a water source.

With this technique, you will manipulate your Water chakra whilst on a Water source and cause the Water to be brought up in a spinning manner and pressured as well, to strike the opponent. Due to being on the Water already, you can strike from anywhere around the opponent, and it can also be used as a distraction.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Sorry, I've been busy lately.

Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

Advantage:

• Takes up less chakra than a standard shadow clone allowing you to save more chakra.
  • These clones are a good way to test how an opponent fights by having them go in for you and you wastes little chakra.

Disadvantage:

• It requires a water source to use.
  • It can only use low-level water moves making it rather ineffective in the long run.
Performing it:

Zhoom weaves the tiger hand sign while moulding water chakra to form a clone made out of water from the lake right next to him.

How would I use it:

I would have it engage my opponent in close quarters to see how he/she moves and exploit an opening.

Advantage:

• Takes up less chakra than a standard shadow clone allowing you to save more chakra.
  • These clones are a good way to test how an opponent fights by having them go in for you and you wastes little chakra.

Disadvantage:

• It can only use low-level water moves making it rather ineffective in the long run.
Performing it:

Zhoom weaves the tiger hand sign while moulding water chakra to form a clone made out of water from the lake right next to him.

How would I use it:

I would have it engage my opponent in close quarters to see how he/she moves and exploit an opening.

Advantage:

Disadvantage:
    Performing it:

How would I use it:

Type: Offense
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.
    Note: Requires a water source.

Advantage:
    • Since the moves is done from underwater the move could ctach someone by surpise.
    • Due to the nature of the move it can kill an opponent if it hits the correctly despite it's avaerage rank.

Disadvantage:
      • Not only does it require a water source the opponent needs to be satnding on said water source.
      Performing it:

Zhoom starts to mould chakra forming it into water natured chakra as he manipulates the water he's standing on to form a torrent of spinning pressurized water.

How would I use it:

I would use this to exploit an opponent my opponents makes while on water. Since we would be on water I could attack from anywhere with it

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job.

Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active)
Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

Now this is a cool technique which can only be used after the Hidden Mist Technique has been used. You will use the small particles of Water, to cause the natural light to be reflected in a way that blinds the opponent, temporarily. This allows you to strike.

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15-20
Damage Points: 30-40
Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water to form around them out of nowhere in a vortex like manner. The vortex then proceeds to cascade into an wave of water that rampages towards the intended target or all around. The size and power of the technique is dictated by the amount of chakra put into the technique, varying from C-rank to B-Rank.

A cool technique where you will focus your Water based chakra, and clap your hands together. This allows you to create a spiraling vortex around yourself, out of nowhere. This vortex then cascades into a wave of Water, that rampages towards the opponent, or all around you. It can be either C or B rank. In this case, you can only use the C rank variant for now.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active)
Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu
Advantage:

• It's physically blind whoever is able to see through the regular hidden mist justu with their eyes.
  • You can keep this move active for as long as you want if you have chakra to do so.

Disadvantage:

• Useless to anyone with chakra sensing which doesn't require the use of eyes.
  • It requires you to use the hidden mist justu first before you can use it.
Performing it:

Zhoom using the already existing mist manipulates the mist in order to reflect the natural light in the area to blind his opponent.

How would I use it:

I would use it to create an opening on my opponent or force them to rely on their sensing ability.

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15-20
Damage Points: 30-40
Description: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water to form around them out of nowhere in a vortex like manner. The vortex then proceeds to cascade into an wave of water that rampages towards the intended target or all around. The size and power of the technique is dictated by the amount of chakra put into the technique, varying from C-rank to B-Rank.
Advantage:

• This move is both an offensive and defensive natured move making it versatile .
  • The move can be omnidirectional making it harder to dodge.

Disadvantage:

• The justu can be stopped in its first stage before it turns into a wave making it harder to counter.
  • The move itself is still rather low ranked with it being C-Rank so it's a rather easy move to overpower.
Performing it:

Zhoom claps his hands together while moulding water-natured chakra in order to form a vortex of water around him which turns into a wave of water spreading out in every direction.

How would I use it:

I would use in order to protect myself and attack my opponent all in one move.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job, man.

Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

A good technique where you will form five hand seals, and cause rain to fall from the clouds. This rain is formed using your own chakra, and is linked to your senses. Once the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone else, that person is detected. It keep falling, until countered or till you cancel it.

Description: This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water by waving the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Hands spread in front palms out. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.

With this technique, you can trap the opponent inside a thick sphere of Water, by forming seven hand seals, and spreading your palms out. However, one arm has to remain inside the sphere, to keep it active, and the technique requires large amount of Water, so it can be expelled from your mouth. A pretty cool technique, but very limited.