Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Suiton: Shiryu Haiwo) - Water Style: Devious Dragon Spears
Type: Offensive
Range Short - Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: In order to activate Shiryu Haiwo, the user will wave a set of two hand seals (rabbit > dragon) infusing chakra into the water below the target. After doing so, either one or up to four rather large and sharp spears of spiralling water to hurl upwards in order to impale the target set by the user. These spears are large enough to even surpass a large boat in height, covering at most up to 20 meters into the air. This technique was developed to assault mainly air bone opponents, or even opponents riding their sumons in the air, sharp enough to impale large summonings (albeit, not as large as gamabunta). However, a water source is required to be located (always) in the area below the target. Thus, it's a technique mostly useful when fighting on open water where both fighters are on water, such as lakes/oceans. Although creating a water source (with another technique) on the area below the target will also work. The spears are so devious, that with constant chakra control, the user is able to make them turn in mid air and attack side ways; useful to keep pressure on the target should they move in mid air. Although, the latter requires constant chakra, so the user cannot use any other techniques when manipulating the spears.
- Can only be used x3 per battle.

Personally, I like the technique. It's great against those people like Mu who fly high, since this moves almost 20 meters into the sky. Also, being able to manipulate the spears is a great thing for i can constantly use them as a threat to the opponent.

Lets see, only bad thing is due to it needing to have a water source <_>. Besides that, i love it and will add it to my style.