sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry tried to make the thread title humorous but that failed epically.
Thank you for training me in water style.
Thanks for helping with my Rp skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: BazzBee

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stepping forward, the man who came to the training field examined the man he was to train. Scrawny, without a lot of meat on his bones. In fact, the man could barely sense his chakra's presence; pathetic. But if the kid wanted this one trained, the man had no reason to refuse. But why did he take orders from the kid? Thinking about it made the man's emotions burn with rage.
Taking a breath to calm himself, the man flexed his fingers, his purple fingernails glistening in the sun.

Hey kid!
The man's gruff voice carried over the field to get the other man's attention. Surely he couldn't be missed; it's not every day a man with blue skin appears and talks to someone. As Kisame looked towards the young man, he sighed. If only he could kill this one; Samehada was getting hungry.
You listen, and you listen good. Only the strong survive, got it? Everything I see is prey, only you're special prey. I'm supposed to just toy with you until you become strong enough to fight me, as if that could happen. So let's begin, shall we?
Forming a single handseal, Kisame began to spew out a large amount of water, covering the entire battlefield. With the plain field transformed into an entire lake of water. Standing atop the water, Kisame began to read from a scroll, before tossing it back into the water.
Screw that! You there, tell me about the relation between chakra and water. The relation between water and every other element. Tell me everything you already know about water. I want to know how much potential you have before Samehada gobbles you up!

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izuna hears himself getting referred to as a kid by blue looking man carrying a sword wrapped in gauges. After hearing what the man Izuna had half a mind to activate his sharingan but decided not to take the bait. After all he asked the blue guy who everyone called Kisame to train him. He would let Kisame threaten him for now as he finally found a water style teacher. After watching Kisame spewing out enough water to turn the plain into a lake he watched as Kisame looked at the scroll. Izuna than listened as Kisame asked him about what he knew in water style.
"Water style is one of the five elements. Water is weak to earth but strong against fire. If you use water with lightening style you increase how much damage you do with the lightening. If you use wind with water style you use a style called Ice. If you combine earth with water style you use a style called wood. You can also learn rain release if you have water and wind elements. Steam release happens when you combine water style and fire style. When you let your charka flow through the paper that determines your element it turns soggy to represent water style"

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame chuckled. Not terrible, kid... Now, how about you start to mold chakra...
As Kisame spoke, he waited for the young man to appear to enter a state like a novice would when molding chakra. As he suspected the man was molding chakra, Kisame formed a shark out of water beneath him, and then made it leap into the air, crashing into the man's back and dragging him into the water.
...and drown.

Type: Attack
Range: short
Chakra cost 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
Note: Requires a water source.

As the shark took the man under the water, Kisame wondered if the kid would pick up on his intent. The boy would never be able to manipulate water chakra if he was never exposed to molding chakra in a way which could manipulate water. This method, while unorthodox and untested, was personally approved by Kisame as a way to get the kid to taste the feeling of molding water chakra; by molding chakra while nearly losing his life to water, it was the closest Kisame could come to teaching someone to use water when it wasn't their main affinity. And whether Suiton was the main affinity of this man or not, Kisame did not know, but he didn't care either; he simply wanted to watch the boy squirm while fulfilling his promise to the other kid.
Bratty kid, ordering me around...

Gigigi...

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Izuna starts to dragged under water he starts to focus on turning his charka nature into water style.
"Well this royally stinks. Maybe I should activate my sharingan for insurance against another one of these attacks. However maybe he wants me to learn how to manipulate water. Screw the reason I need to survive this first."
Izuna notices his charka starts to feel fluid like water. Izuna quickly punches the shark trying to escape. After getting the shark to open its jaw slightly Izuna swim towards the surface while looking back at the shark. Izuna manages to get the before the shark catches up. Izuna makes sure the shark can't drag him under water again.
"Well this sucks"

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is my method. Cause my student to focus on molding normal chakra while exposing them to the element they wish to learn. Kisame's method is near-death.

You survived, did you? That kid'll be pleased; I'm upset! Now, here's how training will go; I'll describe a technique, and you'll perform it...
Kisame then threw his arm to the side, the bandages flying off of Samehada's body.
...or die trying! Technique the first; manipulate the water beneath your feet to create a shield, and then a wave, and then a blast!
Running towards the kid, Kisame tightened his grip on Samehada. Stopping just before him, Kisame lunged his sword forward, intending to jab the kid in the chest and then spin Samehada to flay his flesh right off of his bones.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I was asking if my previous method worked in response to your post?
I like your training method it feels more in depth for some reason.
Do I have to post a jutsu or do I just post what's required?
Izuna focuses his charka into the water in front of him. Izuna lets his charka shift the water into a shield to protect himself from the slash. Izuna than jumps back a bit as Kisame's sword sucked the charka out of the water that was in the form of a shield. Izuna than molds his charka into the water in front of him and cause a wave of water to head towards Kisame about 6 feet tall. Izuna than molds his charka into the water in front of him and creates a blast of water and sends it flying at Kisame while he was still recovering from defending against the wave of water.
"How was that Sensei?"

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After being pushed back by the wave, Kisame raised Samehada in order to disperse the force of the bullet. Grinning maniacally, Kisame slowly lowered Samehada.
Good. Next, you'll focus your chakra into the water beneath us; following that, you'll force the water particles to separate from each other and float in the air, causing a thick mist to be created. If you can't make it quickly...
Kisame grinned evilly at his student.
I'll cut ya ta ribbons!
Kisame then began to run towards his student, sword trailing behind him, ready to slash at his student, but also ready to miss on purpose if the mist were to be created.
(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.
Quotes means the techniques you've learned and can now use.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Either this teacher is trying to make sure I learn the jutsus he is teaching me or he is a bit psychotic or he likes use his sword to kill people either way I won't be one to get hit by that sword"
Izuna molds his water style charka into his feet. Once Izuna has enough water style charka he releases it into the beneath him and Kisame and forces the water to separate and float in the air. It takes a bit but suddenly there was a mist surrounding Izuna and Kisame.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As much description as you can come up with would be nice. Don't worry about it being too long. And yes, we will eventually get into more depth for each technique.

As the mist was created around Kisame and his student, he grinned slightly and over-swung his sword, intentionally missing his student. Allowing his sword to splash into the water, Kisame grinned as he spun around in a full circle, speaking as he spun.
Alright kid, your next technique is raising water to your hand, and compressing it into the form of a sword; make it fast, because I'm coming home swingin'!
As Kisame finished speaking, he brought his sword out of the water, droplets flying through the air and onto his student. Being a member of Kirigakure and a Seven Swordsman, the mist had no hindrance on Kisame in the slightest, allowing him to raise Samehada up high and bring it down quickly, with crushing force, intending to bring it down quickly on his student's head.
(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Why are you trying to kill me I thought you were training so I could be a challenge to you later?"
Izuna takes a step back and lets his charka into the palm of his hand. Izuna molds his charka until he has enough and than starts to change it nature to water style. Once he has enough charka he releases it causing water particles from the water to rise up and condense in his hand. Slowly but surely a sword starts to appear in full form as Izuna charka finishes lifting up the water. Izuna only having a few seconds to go lifted his sword up and blocked Kisame's blade. Izuna makes sure to take back stance for a better block against Kisames attack.
"Its official sensei is trying to kill me"

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the swords clash, Kisame stands there, the two so close that the mist hampers neither one's sight of each other, grinning evily. Holding Samehada against the water sword, Kisame began to speak.
Do you feel it, kid? The pressure? The feeling that, if you can't do what I ask, you'll die? That's exactly what you should feel! The body can do amazing things when put under intense stress, and that's just how I plan to draw these techniques out of you, so get used to it.
But of course, each of these jutsu are more than they appear to be. You used the Water Technique to defend, push me away, and counterattack, which is most of what it can do, yes, but there's more to it. Hiding in Mist was performed so that I would be unable to see you and miss, though I could have killed you right there if I was trying to. And the Sword of Draining, right now, is being used to defend against my Samehada; if I truly wanted you dead, I would have eating through your chakra and let my sword shred ya to ribbons! Now, with each of the techniques you just learned, I want you to explain every detail you can come up with; creative uses, creative counters, when may it not be the best time to use them, and so on and so forth... As you talk, I'm keeping Samehada against your blade; no need for you to feel safe during any part of this training....

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
Note: Doesn't require a water source.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"One day I am going to look back at this day and laugh at how easy training was until this guy is a complete and utter jerk. Well I better answer the questions sensei just asked quickly or his sword is going to make a meal out of my charka."
"Jutsu details:
1st; This jutsu basically allows you to create a small water source. All this jutsu does is make either a shield, a blast, or a wave of water. There isn't much to this technique except the fact that can be versatile in combat if you use it correctly.
2nd; This jutsu is a little bit more complicated since you either exhale the water or manipulate an existing water source. This jutsu basically is you creating a fog. This can help you if your facing a shinobi who is using an ocular power. It will also help you confuse sensory types as well.
3rd; This jutsu is rather simple since your basically creating a sword out of water without a water source. It is just about as lethal as a regular blade.

creative uses:
1st; (Not sure if this would work but here goes) This jutsu could help increase your visual genjutsu range by making it easier to achieve eye contact. This could work if your using the shield version . The other version of this jutsu can delay your opponent or prevent them from making eye contact.
2nd; This could be useful when you want to evade a tracker or a shinobi who might be out of your league. You could also use it to kill opponents in a room by blinding them with a fog. It also works if you want to blind an entire city.
3rd; This jutsu could be used in sync with the previous one so you can gut your opponent like a fish. You could also use this jutsu after using hiding like a mole and getting behind your opponent this will enable you to skewer their brains.

creative counters:
1st; A simple earth pillar would be an effective way to counter or (Is this even possible?) using your opponents jutsu against them by turning it into hiding in the mist.
2nd; You could evade this attack by using a fire style jutsu or by using hiding like a mole. You could also create shadow clones than go into the earth via hiding like a mole and using the third jutsu to kill your opponent when they attack.
3rd; An effective way to counter this jutsu is with a substitution jutsu or by using a lightening blade.

when may it not be the best time to use them:
The worst time to use this jutsu is when your opponent likes to spam lightening style or earth style moves.
Another bad time to use these jutsus is when your opponent attacks you with a C rank or above jutsu

when may it be the best time to use them:
When your opponent like to use fire style moves and continuously uses low ranking fire style against you"

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your descriptions are fair...
As for increasing range of of genjutsu requiring eye-contact; it wouldn't increase range, but it would simply allow you to make eye-contact easier, shortening the time it takes to activate the genjutsu and at the same time increasing your accuracy if in, say, mid-range, assuming you meant to use the water like a magnify glass.
As for turning an opponent's water technique into mist, you can't do that until their chakra leaves the jutsu; otherwise, it would overpower yours. However, you can use a technique of higher rank in order to overpower your opponent's chakra and reshape the water in their technique to use it as your own, though if you do this in smaller techniques you risk the jutsu overall not having enough water, so be careful. As for fire, I'm not sure how that would interact with the mist; the mist wouldn't put it out, but at the same time, high-level flame wouldn't have much effect in terms of evaporation as it's all so spread-out and will simply come together once again if you evaporate the water particles. It's best to simply blow it away with wind. However, I don't even know what you're talking about when you're thinking of clones and hiding in the ground; it doesn't make sense to me. All of that to counter Hiding in the Mist? In a real fight, would you really do something like that!? Now, for the Sword of Draining, what are we doing right now? The water sword can be blocked by a normal sword and kenjutsu; it's simple logic. And don't use a lightning sword; it will cut through the water, electrifying it without stopping the blade's momentum so you get hit. Bad student!
And then you go into general dribble regarding low-level suiton as a whole...
Kisame sighed. What am I to do with you...?
After responding to his student, Kisame adjusted his right foot, bracing himself.
Now, kid, let's face it; you'll never outdo me in kenjutsu, so why don't you drop the sword and go for something a little more defensive... How about a water...
Lifting Samehada from pressuring the water blade, Kisame swung the large sword around his head, aiming to hit his student in the left side (on the right side of Kisame's body) if he couldn't protect himself.
...shield!?
Gigigi...

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"it's official sensei is crazy"
With that Izuna releases his Charka and lets the sword dissipate into the air. Izuna molds his Charka into his left arm and waits until he has enough Charka. Once Izuna has enough Charka he changes it into water style Charka. Once all of the required Charka is water style Izuna releases it into the air and collects the water from it into his left arm in the form of a shield

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Samehada hit the water shield, Kisame grunted.
Heh...
( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.
Leaping backwards, Kisame began to weave handseals.
Now, this may not be a specialty of mine, but I need to use it to draw out your strength. If you can't form a shark out of the water beneath your feet, and make it launch at this attack...
Kisame's body then began engulfed in flames, swirling around him. Then the whirlwind of flame flew through the air towards his student.
...you're no more than sushi for Samehada, here!

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner or expands engulfing the surrounding area in a tornado of flames. Anything nearby is incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"This sensei is starting to get on my nerves. Well at least I know I am getting quality training"
Izuna barely has time to think about how annoying his sensei was before noticing his sensei starting to make four hand signs. Izuna starts to mold charka into his feet as he jumps back a bit to avoid his sensei swinging his monstrous blade. After Izuna molds the required charka he sees his sensei's body starting to get in cased in fire. Izuna releases his charka into the water. Izuna uses his charka in the water to create a shark made out of the water beneath him. Once Izuna has the technique ready he has it launch at sensei's fire style jutsu just a second before it was too late.
"Damn it sensei is starting to tick me off"

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the seam filled the air, Kisame grinned as he twirled Samehada around in his hand.
(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
Type: Attack
Range: short
Chakra cost 15
Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
Note: Requires a water source.
Then, Kisame focused his chakra into his feet and began to propel himself forwards at great speeds, using the water itself to move his body. As he flew forwards, Kisame began to laugh maniacally through the steam.

Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 15
Description: Kisame using his mastery of the water element creates a small amount of water underneath him and by controlling the water he moves forwards whilst wielding samehada and drilling it into the opponent.
Note: Can only be used by Kisame.

You only have a few seconds to find me before I cut'cha ta ribbons! Oh, if only you could disarm me somehow... I know a whip helps people take weapons from their opponents.
Kisame then flew past his student, the edge of Samehada grazing his arm to create a very small cut.
The longer you wait, the closer I get... But, to be nice, I'll give you a hint. Rat. Dog. Ox.
Kisame then began to circle around his student, the circle getting tighter and tighter while his exactly location was hidden in the steam created when their techniques collided.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"You Jerk. Well its only a small grazes"
I start to mold my charka as I hear sensei explaining what he wants me to do. I mold my charka into the palm of my hands. Once I have the required charka in my palms I change its nature to water style. Once I have the required charka and I am still changing it into water style. Once I have the required charka I hear sensei saying something about a hint and the Rat. Dog. Ox. hand seals. Rather quickly I realize what sensei meant and I perform the hand seals Rat. Dog. Ox. Rather quickly I see a whip made of water. I see sensei's outline and notice it appears to be circling me in this dense mist. Once I see where Samehada I use the whip to grab sensei's blade and yank it out of his hands. I move the blade over to my left because using an unknown weapon is dangerous and stupid

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the blade is ripped from Kisame's grip, he moved in closer to his student with his technique, grabbing him by the throat and dragging him along the water until they reached Samehada's location. Pushing his student forcefully into the water, Kisame reached down and grabed his sword as his student floated to the surface.
(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Chakra cost: 15
Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.
That wasn't terrible, kid... Now, remember what we did earlier? Where you explained to me the technique beyond what I've gotten you to do with it; how it's defended, how it can be used, why you wouldn't want to use it, and the like? Well you have a minute before I thrust Samehada into your get, sending you straight down through the waters; get talkin'!