Water Element Training

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">dude sexiest techniques on earth, i can make so much combo's with them. If they're allowed,but don't use them in battle seriously -_- till they are<br /> <br /> heres some <br /> <br /> - Artificial Rain Skill [Jinkouu no Jutsu] By focusing chakra on a source of water to evaporate it and raise it up in the air, <br /> the user may create a cloud far above the battlefield. Because heat is not used to accomplish this the cloud quickly recondenses <br /> and begins falling as rain. The area covered by the rain is the same (15 meters) but the time the rain lasts is dependent on <br /> how much chakra and water is used. | Chakra- 6 The Rain starts the post after this jutsu is used. <br /> <br /> <br /> - Hidden Rain Technique [Kouugakure no Jutsu] A jutsu that can only be used in rain to conceal oneself, this jutsu is considered <br /> a dynamic form of henge. After performing a row of hand-seals, the user seems to disappear. In truth, they have merely assumed <br /> a form that mimics rain. Fast movements and physical contact with others may reveal the user. |Chakra- 10 |Must <br /> be raining.<br /> <br /> - Shield of Rain [Toku no Ame] User performs the necessary handseals and places their hands out in front of them. Using <br /> chakra they gather up a large amount of rain and create a wall of solid water. The water is dense and difficult to move through, <br /> thus protecting the user from most taijutsu attack and fire attacks. Earth based jutsu and Lighting jutsu are highly effective against<br /> this technique. The user must keep his hands connected into the wall at all times or the wall will return to its normal state. <br /> If struck by electricity it will move through the water and strike the user as well. |Chakra- 35 | |Limit's- Must be raining,<br /> Wall cannot be destroyed unless user removes hands from the wall.<br /> <br /> Some, theres 3 pages left for rain and 2 pages left for mist lol</div>

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">lol, ill release 1 for rain and 1 more for mist and then i got to keep it quiet. =)<br /> till pein tells me if its a go or a no<br /> I think im the 1st rain ninja on this forum lol.... <br /> if so, i am so mastering these techniques<br /> <br /> <br /> i gtg sorry. I'll talk to you more tommorow, in australia its like 11:30pm on sunday right now so im going to sleep</div>

Last edited: