Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

I can use it to make people go ouch ouch (・ω・)ノ

And like you know, sensory, snake traits(eyes, brail, jaw, colour etc) speed and durability as well as chakra boosts. We also get increases to nin, gen, tai, and elemental affinity. It takes a turn to enter and lasts 6 turns. A clone can be used to replenish it, 2 turns per clone I believe. It makes us immune to visual gen(Which rank though?) After it ends we'll be tired and have access to lower level techniques. We can also bring inanimate things to life by our sage powers.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I can use it to make people go ouch ouch (・ω・)ノ

And like you know, sensory, snake traits(eyes, brail, jaw, colour etc) speed and durability as well as chakra boosts. We also get increases to nin, gen, tai, and elemental affinity. It takes a turn to enter and lasts 6 turns. A clone can be used to replenish it, 2 turns per clone I believe. It makes us immune to visual gen(Which rank though?) After it ends we'll be tired and have access to lower level techniques. We can also bring inanimate things to life by our sage powers.
For the Gen rank its not really a rank its just that you can shut out lgiht from your eyes so that Sharingan gen wouldnt work since you wouldnt see their eyes lol MS jutsus like Izagani would still work as shown with it be used against Kabuto xd

Good only thiogn is our SM alst longer a toad sm custom user last 5 turns while ours last 6 turns

Great now time to torture I mean teach you *has us reverse summoned to Ryuchi Cave* Now, since you've chosen the snake sage mode, we will need to do this the hard way!

*Performs a handseal and summons a bed of incredebly sharp six feet tall spikes, with one twelve foot tall spike in the middle*

Take a stone slab from the pile, and sit on the taller spike, gain your balance and maintain absolute stillness.

It looks simpler than it is, believe me

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
*Jumps into bed of spikes* Dont you know... I'm a vampire.
--
'Oi, you crazy or something fool? Aint no ninja got time for that...'
*A rock falls from the cave and hits my head.*
'Well this will be interesting.'
Upon reaching the pile of stabs I pick one at random then proceed to thoroughly inspect its length and weight. With that in mind I find its center of gravity. I then ninja my way to the 12 foot long spike, or more specifically above it. I place the rock slab on the center of the spike, using the previously gained knowledge to perfectly place the rock. I then gingerly stand on the rock. Naturally I lose some of my balance and shake a bit, but with some cheating and expelling chakra in the opposite direction I finally position myself on top of the rock. Of course sitting would be different, but I stay standing for a while until I get used to it. Then, with extreme caution, I begin to lower myself until I am sitting on the rock. Of course, once again, I cheated to sit down, but even with that sitting down was a nuisance.

Anyways, with me sitting down on the rock and my arms flailing like some flag I try to keep balance without using my chakra. After a while that finally works, but the issue was that after a 20 or so seconds I would once again have to repeat the process. This continues for quite a while, so instead of repeating this to no avail I start to control my breathing and lower my heart rate. Once I am more calm and serene I attempt the sitting down. It works... Until I fart and almost fall to my death. I keep trying and trying, sorting out the problems with my technique. Eventually, after a long ass period of time(with many clones used), I finally am able to balance myself on the rock on top of the pillar. I would be sitting cross legged in a very sophisticated manner. Go figure.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Jumps into bed of spikes* Dont you know... I'm a vampire.
--
'Oi, you crazy or something fool? Aint no ninja got time for that...'
*A rock falls from the cave and hits my head.*
'Well this will be interesting.'
Upon reaching the pile of stabs I pick one at random then proceed to thoroughly inspect its length and weight. With that in mind I find its center of gravity. I then ninja my way to the 12 foot long spike, or more specifically above it. I place the rock slab on the center of the spike, using the previously gained knowledge to perfectly place the rock. I then gingerly stand on the rock. Naturally I lose some of my balance and shake a bit, but with some cheating and expelling chakra in the opposite direction I finally position myself on top of the rock. Of course sitting would be different, but I stay standing for a while until I get used to it. Then, with extreme caution, I begin to lower myself until I am sitting on the rock. Of course, once again, I cheated to sit down, but even with that sitting down was a nuisance.

Anyways, with me sitting down on the rock and my arms flailing like some flag I try to keep balance without using my chakra. After a while that finally works, but the issue was that after a 20 or so seconds I would once again have to repeat the process. This continues for quite a while, so instead of repeating this to no avail I start to control my breathing and lower my heart rate. Once I am more calm and serene I attempt the sitting down. It works... Until I fart and almost fall to my death. I keep trying and trying, sorting out the problems with my technique. Eventually, after a long ass period of time(with many clones used), I finally am able to balance myself on the rock on top of the pillar. I would be sitting cross legged in a very sophisticated manner. Go figure.
ou must now draw on this flow, pulling the energy inside your body and balancing it equally with your spiritual and physical energies in a 1:1:1 ratio.
Too little natural energy and nothing happens, too much and.... It will kill you. *Dun Dun Dun *

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Didn't know that you replied z.z

As I sit on the pillar and hear you instructions I begin to take in natural energy. I keep on taking further and further energy until I reach a point that it begins to actually overwhelm me. Seeing this a clone of mine jumps and roundhouse kicks me off the pillar to the ground. &_& After killing the clone for its harsh tactics I sit once again on the pillar. This time with the knowledge of when enough is enough. So I begin to slowly take in the energy. It takes me a while but I reach a point in which balance is achieved. It was somewhat similar to gaining balance on the pillar.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't know that you replied z.z

As I sit on the pillar and hear you instructions I begin to take in natural energy. I keep on taking further and further energy until I reach a point that it begins to actually overwhelm me. Seeing this a clone of mine jumps and roundhouse kicks me off the pillar to the ground. &_& After killing the clone for its harsh tactics I sit once again on the pillar. This time with the knowledge of when enough is enough. So I begin to slowly take in the energy. It takes me a while but I reach a point in which balance is achieved. It was somewhat similar to gaining balance on the pillar.
Its fine xD

Congrats you are in SM ^^

( Sennin Modo ) – Sage Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 70 (-15 per turn, adds 300 chakra points)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user, by standing perfectly still in a meditative focus (user must stay still for 1 turn), will draw into him natural energy which he will then blend with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power to it. By doing this, the user gains access to what is called senjutsu chakra. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of his techniques and his physical prowess (speed, strength, stamina, etc). This variation is used by the signers of the Snake Contract that undergo Senjutsu Training. The Snake sage mode gives different effects and features than its toad counter part. The user gains yellow eyes with a black sclera. They gain further access to snake anatomy, such as their brille, which can be used to block out some light as well as stop visual-based genjutsu from affecting them and their scales, which bestow a rudimentary yet effective protection from minor attacks. They are also able to perform abilities that are characteristic of snakes, such as dislocating their jaw, although this is not exclusive to this mode. Their physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase, with more emphasis on speed, agility and reflexes rather than strength, endurance and raw power. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn and preventing him from using techniques above A-Rank and Taijutsu above B-Rank. A user can prevent this by using a shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling it before sage mode ends or by ending sage mode before it times out. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques C-Rank and below, specially Taijutsu. Taijutsu gains +15 damage, main elemental affinity gains +20 damage, other elemental ninjutsu gain +10 damage and Genjutsu gains +10 damage.
Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 6 turns unless a clone is used
Note: This variation can only be used by custom bios with the Snake contract

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique allows the user to control things that have no life functions by gifting them with some of their own life force, allowing the user to freely manipulate the substance according to their will. The extent of the user's control goes beyond normal manipulation through chakra, meaning that even drastic alterations to the immediate environment can occur both suddenly and unexpectedly, making attacks using this method extremely difficult to avoid. Intense heat such as that produced by the flames of Amaterasu can counter the effects of this technique, causing affected inorganic materials to revert to their previous state.
Note: Effects of the technique last two turns and can only be used while on Snake Sage Mode.

This is the only technique for the Snake Sage Mode, so we'll learn it before your time in this state runs out. This technique is very potent, allowing you to impart a portion of your "life" force (done with your fine balance into Natural Energy) into the environment around you. Fairly useless in plain fields, this technique is fueled by creativity rather than strength. By donating your life force to nearby inanimate objects, you gain full control over them (looking at the , your degree of control is quite ridiculous). Different from techniques that manipulate nature with chakra, this has no limitations as elements do. You don't even have to follow normal restrictions of the environment or object (as seen, Kabuto was able to curve the earth as if it were some form of fabric, as well as grow stone spikes). You can cause the environment to change in linear movements (such as Kabuto did - just simple changes like the spikes coming closer and the roof and floor changing to get Itachi into position) so fast that even the Sharingan has difficulty keeping up (Itachi had time to create a Susano'o arm to protect Sasuke, but couldn't also form more of Susano'o to protect himself). This technique overall is great, and I personally would like to use it in a forest to get an army of Ents on my side.
Now, this technique has a few certain restrictions. First of all, you can't make things "fly" - magically levitating for no obvious reason. You also can't control anything that is living, which would include animals of all kind and humans. Plants are acceptable.
As for its weaknesses, powerful flames such as Amaterasu (given the rank it's been granted in the RP, I'd also say S-rank flame) can disrupt your energy and return the objects/environment to their normal state. But aside from that, weaknesses are a case-by-case system.

So, why don't you perform it, show me an example of how you'd use it (in your performance), and then ask any questions you have about this technique, or SSM in general.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Its fine xD

Congrats you are in SM ^^

( Sennin Modo ) – Sage Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 70 (-15 per turn, adds 300 chakra points)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user, by standing perfectly still in a meditative focus (user must stay still for 1 turn), will draw into him natural energy which he will then blend with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power to it. By doing this, the user gains access to what is called senjutsu chakra. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of his techniques and his physical prowess (speed, strength, stamina, etc). This variation is used by the signers of the Snake Contract that undergo Senjutsu Training. The Snake sage mode gives different effects and features than its toad counter part. The user gains yellow eyes with a black sclera. They gain further access to snake anatomy, such as their brille, which can be used to block out some light as well as stop visual-based genjutsu from affecting them and their scales, which bestow a rudimentary yet effective protection from minor attacks. They are also able to perform abilities that are characteristic of snakes, such as dislocating their jaw, although this is not exclusive to this mode. Their physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase, with more emphasis on speed, agility and reflexes rather than strength, endurance and raw power. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn and preventing him from using techniques above A-Rank and Taijutsu above B-Rank. A user can prevent this by using a shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling it before sage mode ends or by ending sage mode before it times out. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques C-Rank and below, specially Taijutsu. Taijutsu gains +15 damage, main elemental affinity gains +20 damage, other elemental ninjutsu gain +10 damage and Genjutsu gains +10 damage.
Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 6 turns unless a clone is used
Note: This variation can only be used by custom bios with the Snake contract

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique allows the user to control things that have no life functions by gifting them with some of their own life force, allowing the user to freely manipulate the substance according to their will. The extent of the user's control goes beyond normal manipulation through chakra, meaning that even drastic alterations to the immediate environment can occur both suddenly and unexpectedly, making attacks using this method extremely difficult to avoid. Intense heat such as that produced by the flames of Amaterasu can counter the effects of this technique, causing affected inorganic materials to revert to their previous state.
Note: Effects of the technique last two turns and can only be used while on Snake Sage Mode.

This is the only technique for the Snake Sage Mode, so we'll learn it before your time in this state runs out. This technique is very potent, allowing you to impart a portion of your "life" force (done with your fine balance into Natural Energy) into the environment around you. Fairly useless in plain fields, this technique is fueled by creativity rather than strength. By donating your life force to nearby inanimate objects, you gain full control over them (looking at the , your degree of control is quite ridiculous). Different from techniques that manipulate nature with chakra, this has no limitations as elements do. You don't even have to follow normal restrictions of the environment or object (as seen, Kabuto was able to curve the earth as if it were some form of fabric, as well as grow stone spikes). You can cause the environment to change in linear movements (such as Kabuto did - just simple changes like the spikes coming closer and the roof and floor changing to get Itachi into position) so fast that even the Sharingan has difficulty keeping up (Itachi had time to create a Susano'o arm to protect Sasuke, but couldn't also form more of Susano'o to protect himself). This technique overall is great, and I personally would like to use it in a forest to get an army of Ents on my side.
Now, this technique has a few certain restrictions. First of all, you can't make things "fly" - magically levitating for no obvious reason. You also can't control anything that is living, which would include animals of all kind and humans. Plants are acceptable.
As for its weaknesses, powerful flames such as Amaterasu (given the rank it's been granted in the RP, I'd also say S-rank flame) can disrupt your energy and return the objects/environment to their normal state. But aside from that, weaknesses are a case-by-case system.

So, why don't you perform it, show me an example of how you'd use it (in your performance), and then ask any questions you have about this technique, or SSM in general.
Seeing my target charging towards me I choose to gift the spikes I rest upon with my life force. The spikes beneath me are suddenly seen charging towards the target, twisting into eachother as it does so, forming a big drill of some sorts. The drill would have portions from its back that are free moving spikes. These spikes would serve to capture the opponent if he were to attempt to escape. However that was not all. The very earth the target was on would suddenly cave in causing him to lose footing. The earth would then immediately reform, crushing the feet of the target. Finally, a portion of the earth behind and besides the man would rise, blocking his escape routes. The end result would be the man being left with only one escape route, upwards with great speed. However even that would prove to be difficult as the cave's ceiling in his area would be descending towards him, with spikes protruding from it. Just before the man is hit everything suddenly stops and starts to revert back to normal. I am a friend of the environment so I cant go around destroying historic caves .-..

Can it be used to control the air surrounding us? Like to create an armour of life energy from no where. Or it restricted to physical objects? Also, how many things can I manipulate per turn? Like I used it on the cave, spikes, and ground. Would that be valid?

Finally, customs. Do you have any idea what sort of customs have been created for this technique? Because I have some planned and have to make sure that they dont clash.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing my target charging towards me I choose to gift the spikes I rest upon with my life force. The spikes beneath me are suddenly seen charging towards the target, twisting into eachother as it does so, forming a big drill of some sorts. The drill would have portions from its back that are free moving spikes. These spikes would serve to capture the opponent if he were to attempt to escape. However that was not all. The very earth the target was on would suddenly cave in causing him to lose footing. The earth would then immediately reform, crushing the feet of the target. Finally, a portion of the earth behind and besides the man would rise, blocking his escape routes. The end result would be the man being left with only one escape route, upwards with great speed. However even that would prove to be difficult as the cave's ceiling in his area would be descending towards him, with spikes protruding from it. Just before the man is hit everything suddenly stops and starts to revert back to normal. I am a friend of the environment so I cant go around destroying historic caves .-..

Can it be used to control the air surrounding us? Like to create an armour of life energy from no where. Or it restricted to physical objects? Also, how many things can I manipulate per turn? Like I used it on the cave, spikes, and ground. Would that be valid?

Finally, customs. Do you have any idea what sort of customs have been created for this technique? Because I have some planned and have to make sure that they dont clash.
Cant control the air only physical lol and multiple but not like 25 xd like when Kabuto used it you saw multiple spikes used against Itachi
And none yet have been tried