Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Code Geass

You could also try Higurashi if you're into a morbid series full of heavy mind****. There are loads of series out there but CG is in my eyes the "must see" out of all I've seen so far.

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Code Geass, Elfen Lied, and claymore are pretty good, death note's first half too. angel sanctuary is pretty good too, but very short.
bleach and hellsing have nice action-sequences, but dont expect of them to have a real story, bleach is like dragon ball with swords and hellsing some kind of underworld (the movie) with much more blood.

rating:
in germany, i think elfen lied and hellsing are at 18 years, both beeing extremely brutal and elfen lied in some parts sexistic too.

angel sanctuary is either at 18 or at 16, claymore is probably at 16. both are realistic, showing violence but dont glorify it. angel sanctuary has just a few really brutal scenes.

death note and bleach are probably either at 16 or 12, death note is not violent but partly declares killing people to some sort of standard and bleach has just a few brutal scenes.
code geass is probably at 12, and in my eyes the best anime i've seen so far.

munchiee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's about an apprentice angel and an apprentice demon trying to make it in the human world. They touch the lives of a few children and have wacky adventures.

They aren't like Naruto.

Last edited:

-sHawTy-

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, im not really too sure what kind of anime you're into and which ones you've watched already.

But these are the animes ive watched so far aside from Naruto and Bleach

FullMetal Alchemist**

- its about two brothers who lost their mother by a terrible illness and they want to bring her back to life by using Alchemy. But obviously, it cant happen so something went wrong and so one of them lost an arm and leg and the other brother lost his body. And his soul was "inserted" to an armour. So now, they've studied Alchemy and became professional Alchemist, (just one of them), fighting bad guys and yada yada yada in search for a solution to bring his brother back to his normal body.

Death Note**

- its about a boy who came across a notebook called Death Note which can kill people by writing their names on it.

DGrayMan

- similar to FullMetal but this one deals with a group of exorcists who fight "akumas" (demons) caused by people who grieved for their deaths and tried bring them back to life.

OnePiece

- a young pirate who ate a Rubber Fruit and wants to become the Pirate King. It tells us his adventures he's gone thru in search for the Treasure called ONE PIECE.

The ones with ** are short anime series, with at least 40 episodes, i think?

The ones without ** are still currently going on. If you dont read the manga, then no need to worry about fillers. =p

Reactions: Decipher

antonie15

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what i love hinata about
it's called love hina,i watched it too ,really good but pretty short

The story is a shōnen comedy that takes place in the Kanagawa Prefecture, and centers on Keitaro Urashima and his attempts to fulfill a childhood promise that he made with a girl to enter Tokyo University together. However, he has forgotten the name of the girl he made the promise to and hopes to be accepted into Tokyo university in order to find her. Despite failing the entrance exam twice, he becomes manager of the family owned girls dorm Hinata House (日向荘, Hinata Sō?, also known as Hinata Apartments) and must balance his new responsibilities with his attempts to pass the university entrance exam. At Hinata House, Keitaro meets Naru Narusegawa, who is also studying to enter Tokyo university. Naru ranked first in the whole of Japan on the practice exams, and Keitaro convinces her to help him study. Keitaro accidentally reads a small section of Naru's diary and as the two grow closer through their studies, Keitaro becomes increasingly convinced that Naru may be the girl he made the promise with. On the second day of the Tokyo University exam, Keitaro asks Naru about the promise and is stunned when she tells him he is mistaken. Despite their studying, and Naru's mock exam results, they both fail the exams. The pair then have an argument and independently run off to Kyoto to clear their heads. While on their trip they settle their differences and meet Mutsumi Otohime, who lives in Okinawa and is also studying for the Tokyo University exams.

After returning from Kyoto, Keitaro and Naru eventually decide to retake the exams. After a while, Mutsumi moves to Tokyo, and the three begin to study together. During this period, Naru becomes convinced that Mutsumi is Keitaro's promise girl, but Mutsumi states that she made childhood promise with Naru, not Keitaro. During the Tokyo University exams, Keitaro believes he has failed them once again and runs away before finding out his results. After learning of this, Naru chases after him without checking her exam results, and is eventually followed by the rest of the residents of Hinata House who announce that Keitaro and Naru both passed the exams along with Mutsumi. However, at the Tokyo University opening ceremony, Keitaro has an accident and is unable to attend the University for three months. After recovering from his injuries, Keitaro decides to study overseas with Noriyasu Seta. As Keitaro leaves, Naru finally confesses her true feelings to him at the airport and decides to wait for him to return.

When Keitaro returns, He and Naru finally begin to express their feelings for each other. After they deal with new obstacles, Grandma Hina returns to Hinata House and reveals Naru is the girl of Keitaro's promise. Three years later, a wedding ceremony is held at Hinata House for Naru and Keitaro as they finally fulfill their childhood promise to each other.

antonie15

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i would add Beck:mongolian chop squad to the list

Yukio, known by his friends as "Koyuki", is a regular 14-year-old Japanese boy who enters junior high school with two childhood acquaintances. One is a useless pervert, and ironically the other is a highly sought after female student. Koyuki's boring life is changed when he saves an odd-looking dog, named Beck, from some kids. Beck's owner turns out to be an emerging rock musician, Ry?suke Minami, who soon influences Koyuki to start playing the guitar, and even gives one to him.

The story focuses on the trials and tribulations of their rock band named BECK, and an important plot that deals with Koyuki's relationship with Ry?suke's sister, Maho.

Koyuki, who was plagued by his boring existence, gradually matured through experiences with the band and began to discover who he really was.

and here are some songs from it
Beck- Slip out

Beck-Moon on the water

Beck-Face

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shakugan no shana,guren lagann,rave,gantz(totally brutal +18 they hv the manga too)deathnote,onepiece,keroro gunso(comedy),hayate the combat butler(comedy),school rumble(comedy action)kyo samurai deeper,blue dragon,fairy tales(tails?I forgot,same creator of one piece)..Hmm i cant remember the others atm,ill post more if i do.Those anime i stated is a must watch!Sorry cant giv u the more detail,try google with it XD